PDA

View Full Version : Question Danny Swanson?

houston1875
31-03-2010, 10:18 PM
How much would he cost in the summer,3rd time i saw him this season,mighty impressive?

Bayern Bru
31-03-2010, 10:22 PM
Probably too much. :rolleyes:

Sylar
31-03-2010, 10:25 PM
A move to Hibs would be a backward/sideways step for the young lad at the moment - not a chance, unless we were to offer him substantially more than he's on at United - which we can't.

He's destined for a move to something bigger/better than the SPL.

Wotherspiniesta
31-03-2010, 10:26 PM
Is he not out of contract next season?

The_Horde
It's a shame too because he is/was a Hibee.

Hainan Hibs
He would have to be off his head to leave United to come to Hibs.

Probably has his eyes set on a move down south at some point and United are going strong.

Dalkeith
31-03-2010, 10:27 PM
out of contract at end of season i believe

lugz
31-03-2010, 10:30 PM
Is he not out of contract next season?

Thats what i heard at the game tonight, also a rumour that he has signed a pre contract....i don't believe it for a minute.

As already stated he'd be a fool to move to us definately a step backwards and he deserves to move onto bigger & better things.

TamHibs
31-03-2010, 11:28 PM
i heard the same thing aswel from a pretty reliable source

HibeeDaz6270
31-03-2010, 11:31 PM
Wel i dont believe it. But if true. Fantastic signing:agree:

houston1875
31-03-2010, 11:39 PM
Swanson and Weewillie linked up really well,there link up play on the right was good,kept at it,even pointing to each other where they wanted the ball,then boom..goal??

Like to see Swanson and Stokes together for the Cabbage!!

:greengrin

be nice like..

NOLA
31-03-2010, 11:50 PM
why would he leave UTD for us?

Billy McKirdy
31-03-2010, 11:58 PM
It's a shame too because he is/was a Hibee.

I can confirm he is a Hibby and would jump at the chance to sign for us if we could afford him. over to you Mr Petrie.

bubblesmorrison
31-03-2010, 11:59 PM

well i think everyone knows hes a hibs fan was funny too see some of his family members in the famous five stand tonight clapping when he was subbed of and a few people giving a few strange looks at them.

Oscar Lomax
01-04-2010, 02:07 AM
Swanson was bought from Berwick Rangers. I feel Hibs dont look at the lower leagues any more, preffering to bring in numpties from the back of beyond.

1875godsgift
01-04-2010, 02:25 AM
Swanson was bought from Berwick Rangers. I feel Hibs dont look at the lower leagues any more, preffering to bring in numpties from the back of beyond.
So what numpties have we brought in from the back of beyond then?

rainman
01-04-2010, 02:30 AM
So what numpties have we brought in from the back of beyond then?

Stokes - Sunderland
Miller - QPR
Bamba - Dunfermline
Gow - Norwich
McBride - Falkirk
Cregg - Falkirk
Brown - Celtic(?)
Riordan - Celtic
Murray - Norwich
Galbraith - Man U

Just proves some people on Hibs.net talk a lot of pish.

Albanian Hibs
01-04-2010, 07:53 AM

:yawn: you have no idea what you are talking about

Leith Green
01-04-2010, 07:56 AM
Thats what i heard at the game tonight, also a rumour that he has signed a pre contract....i don't believe it for a minute.

As already stated he'd be a fool to move to us definately a step backwards and he deserves to move onto bigger & better things.

His contract is up NEXT summer 2011, and he would sign for us in a second if given the chance...

Baldy Foghorn
01-04-2010, 07:57 AM
How much would he cost in the summer,3rd time i saw him this season,mighty impressive?

He is earning more at United than the majority of our first team squad, so wages would be a major barrier.....

ulises_trotter
01-04-2010, 08:08 AM
he'l be off down south

Leith Green
01-04-2010, 08:10 AM
He is earning more at United than the majority of our first team squad, so wages would be a major barrier.....

No he isn't !

Baldy Foghorn
01-04-2010, 08:11 AM
No he isn't !

Want a wager?

Leith Green
01-04-2010, 08:18 AM
Want a wager?

Whatever mate..

He earns 850 a week, this is below the average 1st team player at Easter Road...

Baldy Foghorn
01-04-2010, 08:20 AM
Whatever mate..

He earns 850 a week, this is below the average 1st team player at Easter Road...

He is on a lot more than that according to his father, so are you just plucking that number out randomly?

Leith Green
01-04-2010, 08:22 AM
He is on a lot more than that according to his father, so are you just plucking that number out randomly?

No he is my friend.. Signed that deal in Late 2007 and joined them in the January on a three and a half year deal, that was his wage, he hasnt signed improved terms since then, he may earn more with bonuses etc but that is his wage..

Baldy Foghorn
01-04-2010, 08:23 AM
No he is my friend.. Signed that deal in Late 2007 and joined them in the January on a three and a half year deal, that was his wage, he hasnt signed improved terms since then, he may earn more with bonuses etc but that is his wage..

His old man must have been slavering then:wink:

Leith Green
01-04-2010, 08:24 AM
His old man must have been slavering then:wink:

Not like John to do that!! :greengrin

Scouse Hibee
01-04-2010, 08:26 AM

And is your friend happy for you to reveal his earnings on a fans forum??? I wouldn't be!

Leith Green
01-04-2010, 08:38 AM
And is your friend happy for you to reveal his earnings on a fans forum??? I wouldn't be!

To be honest, probably not ...

Ken
01-04-2010, 11:31 AM
If we were interested and Hibs and Utd could agree, he would move to Hibs without a doubt.

I don't think Hibs are, but I know for a fact a couple of Championship clubs are interest so that looks like your best bet.

I would take him at Hibs in a second,

HUTCHYHIBBY
01-04-2010, 11:36 AM

I heard that a few weeks ago from some old dear in the boozer that said she was his Auntie! Whether she was or not is a different story right enough!

Ritchie
01-04-2010, 11:38 AM

ive heard the same........a couple of times now.:rolleyes:

ekhibee
01-04-2010, 02:09 PM
Danny Swanson is a cracking wee player, and it'd be brilliant if we were in a position to sign him, but the problem with Hibs just now seems to stem from lack of height, or physical presence, in the midfield, at least partly. He's not that tall, and we might run the risk of swapping like for like. Still a great player to watch though.

blackpoolhibs
01-04-2010, 02:25 PM
Danny Swanson is a cracking wee player, and it'd be brilliant if we were in a position to sign him, but the problem with Hibs just now seems to stem from lack of height, or physical presence, in the midfield, at least partly. He's not that tall, and we might run the risk of swapping like for like. Still a great player to watch though.

Nothing wrong in having good wee players. Its far better than having sheite wee players, that was very evident last night.

steviecarnie
01-04-2010, 03:32 PM
How did hibs miss/or pass him over anyway? he's a hibby from leith. must've cropped up on the radar at least once.

houston1875
01-04-2010, 03:34 PM

I've never really heard of many,tall,physically strong,big strapping wingers? was mickey weir 6'4?? lol tortolano? sproule??

:confused:

resident_Arab
01-04-2010, 07:02 PM
Think he is happy at United

From Wednesday's Tully up here
http://www.eveningtelegraph.co.uk/output/2010/03/31/story14802381t0.shtm

That led to his allegiance to the capital side being highlighted, but, for the boy from Leith, heading back “home” is no big deal.

“I was a Hibs fans when I was a kid, but everybody has a team when they are growing up and I’m no different,” he said.

“It’s not like I ever played for them or anything like that and that’s not something I’ve even thought about during my career.

“If we win at Easter Road, what will be significant is that we have taken three points from one of our big rivals for third place and Europe, not the fact they are the team I supported.

“That’s all that matters to me and I’ll be delighted if I get the winner again, but just as happy so long as someone gets it.”

Mondays Courier up here

It doesn’t get any easier on United, with their latest test a midweek trip to Leith to tackle Hibs.

However, Swanson is confident they can cope with that challenge.

“The lads have really dug in, the coaching staff are brilliant and everyone is so happy to be here,” he added.

“We have a bit of momentum now.

“People will be saying we will be tired because of the amount of games we have had but we have a decent-sized squad and everyone is up for it.

“The game on Wednesday will be massive. It is a great chance to get a wee bit ahead if we can win.”

KeithTheHibby
01-04-2010, 07:09 PM

Well why not???

Hibs are a far bigger club than Dundee United ever will be, that is a fact.

The form and team United had out last night shall be yesterday's news in a couple of years.

resident_Arab
01-04-2010, 07:44 PM
Would be pointless for any of our players to go to another SPL club outside the Old Firm really (not that i want them to end up at either of the bigots), very much a side step in reality.

Nothing more special about playing for Aberdeen Hearts or Hibs than there is United, all 3 clubs have larger supports(obviously given populations) than us but they are the only non OF clubs that do.

If they are going to move on and its not to the bigots then down south is best place for them to go at this point in time.

Bostonhibby
01-04-2010, 08:20 PM
I can confirm he is a Hibby and would jump at the chance to sign for us if we could afford him. over to you Mr Petrie.

In SPL terms, we can afford, but will we spend?

Are 2 under to moderate achievers better than one over achiever? I'd grab him but unless its the apparent draw of playing for the team he supports he is probably already too good for us, or able to attract more money elsewhere.

Bostonhibby
01-04-2010, 08:29 PM

Dunno,?

maybe we could empty the current assortment of randomly arranged smaller guys we have from time to time in midfield and, if size alone is the issue, replace them with some of the other ones who might possibly come to us, and like Swanson, appear to the non expert like me to be better at football than those we are currently paying to do it for us? :wink:

You never know, but unless we want it to stay like this we need to have a look at this sort of player, if available. I wonder if he will end up at one of the gruesome twosome just for the cash.

greenlex
01-04-2010, 08:48 PM
Would be pointless for any of our players to go to another SPL club outside the Old Firm really (not that i want them to end up at either of the bigots), very much a side step in reality.

Nothing more special about playing for Aberdeen Hearts or Hibs than there is United, all 3 clubs have larger supports(obviously given populations) than us but they are the only non OF clubs that do.

If they are going to move on and its not to the bigots then down south is best place for them to go at this point in time.
Money!!!!!!

ulises_trotter
02-04-2010, 08:32 AM
http://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/scotsol/homepage/sport/spl/2917635/I-always-believed-in-Danny-but-Hibs-never-did.html

Danderhall Hibs
02-04-2010, 09:26 AM

A side step in football terms but not if he was being paid more money and his new job was closer to home.

PaulSmith
02-04-2010, 09:39 AM
http://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/scotsol/homepage/sport/spl/2917635/I-always-believed-in-Danny-but-Hibs-never-did.html (http://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/scotsol/homepage/sport/spl/2917635/I-always-believed-in-Danny-but-Hibs-never-did.html)

It's all fair comments from the lad's old man but I'm sure that it would also be his dream to see Danny doing what he's doing now in a Hibs shirt rather than a Dundee Utd one if the player has the choice to make.

Dundee Utd have a wage cap of £2k per week and a mountain of debt which the Thomsom family are unwilling or unable to pay off and therefore they have a choice with Swanson, sell him in the summer for a few hundred thousand or see him leave for nothing.

Petrie's Tache
02-04-2010, 09:46 AM
A few hundred thousand well spent IMHO.:agree: Off load a few and use their wages for the laddie!

ballengeich
02-04-2010, 09:46 AM
I was at a talk by Craig Levein a couple of months ago in which he said that Danny Swanson was one of the most technically gifted players he'd ever worked with. He added that there was a problem in getting him to apply the skills in a game, but it shows what our national manager thinks of the potential there.

Sadly for us, I think that when he leaves United he'll be going to a team paying a lot more than we can.

Cocaine&Caviar
02-04-2010, 09:53 AM
Assuming we still have Zemmama and Wotherspoon next season, there are areas of the team that will need strengthening before the right midfield position; Left wing, Target man forward, Tenacious midfielder, Bamba replacement, and right back.

basehibby
02-04-2010, 12:55 PM

:confused::confused::confused:

Why on earth WOULDN'T he???

Hibs = club he reportedly has supported ever since a lad
Hibs = bigger club than Dundee Utd - bigger stadium, fanbase and, more than likely, bigger wage budget. Far superior training facilities as well.
Hibs = arguably a club on the up - great financial situation (unlike Utd) newly completed stadium to play in and improving year on year league performance that sees them challenging with Utd for the Euro-spots.
I know form hasn't been great of late but some of the negativity from the drama queens on here is truly astounding. FWIW Swanson looks like a great wee player and would be a good signing IMO.

kevin mcgaff
02-04-2010, 01:00 PM
Liam Craig. Need somebody with a physical presence in midfield considering Bamba's hardly used there enough, imho

HibbiesandtheBaddies
02-04-2010, 01:29 PM
Assuming we still have Zemmama and Wotherspoon next season, there are areas of the team that will need strengthening before the right midfield position; Left wing, Target man forward, Tenacious midfielder, Bamba replacement, and right back.

Lets give Danny Galbraith a run :agree:

500miles
02-04-2010, 03:51 PM
We are clearly getting physically dominated across the midfeild, and some people think that Danny Swanson is the answer? He has the luxury of being protected by big strong players - something that none of our midfielders have. He's a good player, but he's not the solution to any problem we currently have.

Mikeystewart
02-04-2010, 03:56 PM
How did hibs miss/or pass him over anyway? he's a hibby from leith. must've cropped up on the radar at least once.

I heard he was at hibs as a kid but didnt get his youth contract renewed as they said at the time he was too small. witch leads me to think it was all B.S as he wouldnt have been far off the same age as stevenson and ross chilsolm and they arent exactly vertically blessed.

blackpoolhibs
02-04-2010, 04:06 PM
I heard he was at hibs as a kid but didnt get his youth contract renewed as they said at the time he was too small. witch leads me to think it was all B.S as he wouldnt have been far off the same age as stevenson and ross chilsolm and they arent exactly vertically blessed.

He might just have been a late developer. Its not as if we don't give kids the best possible chance to shine. Every club will have a player that's supported them slip under the radar, for one reason or another.

houston1875
02-04-2010, 04:17 PM
We are clearly getting physically dominated across the midfeild, and some people think that Danny Swanson is the answer? He has the luxury of being protected by big strong players - something that none of our midfielders have. He's a good player, but he's not the solution to any problem we currently have.

he's a winger,something we don't have many off,yes they need protecting,wingers get fouled often yes leading to free kicks,wednesday night i dont recall the cabbage having wingers in the starting 11? I thought we would have seen DG at some point? they had swanson and conway,must be nice having two wingers,one played well,swanson, conway wasnt to hot on the night? nice situation to have??
yer right tho we do need a right baw breaking enforcer in midfield..is the beast Mascherano signing a new deal? lol

500miles
02-04-2010, 04:52 PM
he's a winger,something we don't have many off,yes they need protecting,wingers get fouled often yes leading to free kicks,wednesday night i dont recall the cabbage having wingers in the starting 11? I thought we would have seen DG at some point? they had swanson and conway,must be nice having two wingers,one played well,swanson, conway wasnt to hot on the night? nice situation to have??
yer right tho we do need a right baw breaking enforcer in midfield..is the beast Mascherano signing a new deal? lol

Galbraith, Wotherspoon, Rankin, Stevenson, Murray, Riordan Zemmama and Gow can all play out wide.

HibeeDaz6270
02-04-2010, 05:14 PM
Galbraith, Wotherspoon, Rankin, Stevenson, Murray, Riordan Zemmama and Gow can all play out wide.

Hes a better winger than every1 quouted there. I am not saying he is a better player than them all, but a better winger. He is a talented player, and i for one am certainly not against bringin in quality to the club. I believe we need 2 new wingers at end of the season. A minimum of 1.

Rankin / Stevenson are not good enough.

HibbiesandtheBaddies
02-04-2010, 05:42 PM
Hes a better winger than every1 quouted there. I am not saying he is a better player than them all, but a better winger. He is a talented player, and i for one am certainly not against bringin in quality to the club. I believe we need 2 new wingers at end of the season. A minimum of 1.

Rankin / Stevenson are not good enough.

Danny Galbraith needs to be given a chance, he's also a very talented player and is already here...........

houston1875
02-04-2010, 05:50 PM

lets be realistic,this ain't football manager 2010??

I mean a out and out winger..Galbraith yes,tho needs a full season playing without any injuries bothering him,DW can play wide,good crosser,but is he a out and out winger? i like murray wide,his assist on wed night proof of that,but prefer him central,deeks a striker without a shadow of doubt,Hells Teeth i'd love two wingers belting down each wing at ER,pinging crosses into the box!!

:scarf:

Allant1981
02-04-2010, 05:54 PM
Danny Galbraith needs to be given a chance, he's also a very talented player and is already here...........

Think i must be the only one who doesnt think he is that good, maybe its because he doesnt play enough to get a decent look at him but any time ive seen him he just doesnt do it for me

HibeeDaz6270
02-04-2010, 05:54 PM
I dont dispute that. Although Swanson is proven in the SPL, and if i wouldnt be knocking him back simply because galbraith needs a chance. Swanson on the right galbraith on the left. :greengrin

houston1875
02-04-2010, 06:00 PM
I dont dispute that. Although Swanson is proven in the SPL, and if i wouldnt be knocking him back simply because galbraith needs a chance. Swanson on the right galbraith on the left. :greengrin

that'd be nice?

col02
02-04-2010, 06:32 PM
Swanson is a decent wee player but he is not exactly the superstar some are trying to make him out to be. Reading that link as well it would appear his dad has some severe sour grapes towards Hibs for not picking up his son at a younger level. Nice to see him give a lot of support to his son but Hibs had some cracking players coming through the ranks a few seasons ago that went on to command some very large transfer fees.

crash
02-04-2010, 07:02 PM
lets be realistic,this ain't football manager 2010??

I mean a out and out winger..Galbraith yes,tho needs a full season playing without any injuries bothering him,DW can play wide,good crosser,but is he a out and out winger? i like murray wide,his assist on wed night proof of that,but prefer him central,deeks a striker without a shadow of doubt,Hells Teeth i'd love two wingers belting down each wing at ER,pinging crosses into the box!!

:scarf:

Have you seen us play this season? Hughes doesn't play wingers, if we had Messi at ER he'd be sitting on the bench. This is the narrowest Hibs team I can remember, thats why people are drifting away:grr:

resident_Arab
02-04-2010, 08:08 PM
Far superior training facilities as well.

To be fair, our facilities are top notch, the very same that Barca used in their two visits to Scotland, our training is based in St Andrews, we have invested money, its our base and the deal is now permanent.

all the quotes from Swanson read like he wants to stay apart of our current team, hopes the team is kept together and push United on. :agree:

As the song goes, he is turning Tangerine
YouTube - Turnin' tangerine The Cundeez (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NMQ6GZ6vyGo) :greengrin

Allant1981
02-04-2010, 08:11 PM
To be fair, our facilities are top notch, the very same that Barca used in their two visits to Scotland, our training is based in St Andrews, we have invested money, its our base and the deal is now permanent.

all the quotes from Swanson read like he wants to stay apart of our current team, hopes the team is kept together and push United on. :agree:

As the song goes, he is turning Tangerine
YouTube - Turnin' tangerine The Cundeez (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NMQ6GZ6vyGo) :greengrin

werent Barca training at the hotel?

cad
02-04-2010, 08:24 PM

2 or 3 you've mentioned wont be in Yogis long term plans ,and could free up wages for Danny to come to Hibs which I would be delighted with ,not knowing how ambitious he is I would find it strange why he would come here though surely he would be trying to get into the Championship or maybe even The Premiership if nothing else for the wages he could earn

down the slope
02-04-2010, 08:51 PM
Just wee snippets i have heard from sources suggest he is on his way to us.:wink: If i'm wrong you can get tore into me-plenty have in the past.

brydekirk
02-04-2010, 09:02 PM
Just wee snippets i have heard from sources suggest he is on his way to us.:wink: If i'm wrong you can get tore into me-plenty have in the past.
quite believe it, hardley played under levien. now his dads givin us a hard time in the papers for over looking him.

HibbiesandtheBaddies
02-04-2010, 09:44 PM

:agree: Thats the way I like to see the game played as well with 2 proper wingers.

HibbyKeith
02-04-2010, 09:54 PM
quite believe it, hardley played under levien. now his dads givin us a hard time in the papers for over looking him.

link to online article here (http://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/scotsol/homepage/sport/spl/2917635/I-always-believed-in-Danny-but-Hibs-never-did.html)

i have the actual paper infront of me and there are a few quotes from his dad in there that are not in the online article.

when talking about danny going into Gladstones after the game at tanadice where danny scored the winner, and having a bit banter with the locals, "They all want him at hibs, but it isn't going to happen. Hibs missed their opportunity and it's too bad for them, If those goals help cost them third place then even better."

he goes on to say,

" We have all been brought up hibees, but i spend most of my time with united, I don't even bother about Hibs results now, i am just focused on my laddie"

folk on here saying they are hearing from sources hes coming to hibs, dont look like it when you read that tbh.

whereswallace?
02-04-2010, 10:09 PM
He might just have been a late developer. Its not as if we don't give kids the best possible chance to shine. Every club will have a player that's supported them slip under the radar, for one reason or another.

The boy has always been something special,a couple years below me at school,he was frightening when he joined in with us.It was definatley his size and frame that held him back.Glad to see him where he is now,always knew he had the talent to make it,just wish it was with us!

RoxburghHibs
03-04-2010, 07:35 AM

Again this argument that Dundee Utd only have support from the City of Dundee, which is just bollax. The Dundee clubs get support from the Tayside area and beyond, Hibs have support from Leith, Edinburgh and beyond....

Polulation Tayside 390,000
Population Edinburgh 450,000

Population Dundee 240,000
Population Leith 84,000
(these figures are approx and from 2009)

Kaiser1962
03-04-2010, 01:16 PM
Stokes - Sunderland
Miller - QPR
Bamba - Dunfermline
Gow - Norwich
McBride - Falkirk
Cregg - Falkirk
Brown - Celtic(?)
Riordan - Celtic
Murray - Norwich
Galbraith - Man U

Just proves some people on Hibs.net talk a lot of pish.

Forgot about him. Is he still here? Why did we sign him again?

Westie1875
03-04-2010, 01:19 PM

He has been injured, done his hamstring a few weeks ago.

greenlex
03-04-2010, 01:20 PM
He is injured mate. :wink:

Kaiser1962
03-04-2010, 01:31 PM
He is injured mate. :wink:

Doh !

RickyS
03-04-2010, 01:32 PM

some old boy behind me in the South said that he was at Leith Athletic and Yogi (while at Falkirk) watched him a few times and come crunch time told him he was too wee to make it. he then went to Berwick. truth? I dont know

NOLA
03-04-2010, 03:02 PM
link to online article here (http://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/scotsol/homepage/sport/spl/2917635/I-always-believed-in-Danny-but-Hibs-never-did.html)

i have the actual paper infront of me and there are a few quotes from his dad in there that are not in the online article.

when talking about danny going into Gladstones after the game at tanadice where danny scored the winner, and having a bit banter with the locals, "They all want him at hibs, but it isn't going to happen. Hibs missed their opportunity and it's too bad for them, If those goals help cost them third place then even better."

he goes on to say,

" We have all been brought up hibees, but i spend most of my time with united, I don't even bother about Hibs results now, i am just focused on my laddie"

folk on here saying they are hearing from sources hes coming to hibs, dont look like it when you read that tbh.

good interview with danny's dad, didn't know he owned the Loch Inn

Hibeebor
03-04-2010, 03:16 PM
A few hundred thousand well spent IMHO.:agree: Off load a few and use their wages for the laddie!

Honestly think that would be his asking price? I reckon they'd ask for quite a bit more than that. If he was at hibs right now and attracting interest we'd want 2m.

blackpoolhibs
03-04-2010, 03:42 PM
good interview with danny's dad, didn't know he owned the Loch Inn

I was in there on Wednesday before the game, what a soulless place. No atmosphere, due mainly to the music being too loud. You couldn't hear yourself talk. It looks like its had a bit of paint thrown on the walls recently, but it has nothing that would entice me back into it.

sahib
03-04-2010, 04:40 PM
Again this argument that Dundee Utd only have support from the City of Dundee, which is just bollax. The Dundee clubs get support from the Tayside area and beyond, Hibs have support from Leith, Edinburgh and beyond....

Population Leith 84,000

Bollox:grr:

RoxburghHibs
03-04-2010, 04:43 PM
Bollox:grr:

I have to admit you make a good point :rolleyes:

So you believe Dundee Utd only have fans in Dundee....couldn't disagree more I'm afraid.

The_Sauz
04-04-2010, 02:10 AM
I'm sure both Aberdeen and Dundee Utd use to run buses from Edinburgh, plus utd have fans based in Perth (mate runs a bus) :agree:

TRC
04-04-2010, 02:30 AM
Did hibs not say no to him in the 1st place:confused:

resident_Arab
04-04-2010, 03:06 AM

Population Leith 84,000

here you are again wi your bull***** theory and a post full of inaccuracy

comparing tayside to edinburgh and dundee to leith, :greengrin what a dafty

compare like for like.. dundee to edinburgh

oh and dundee's pop is roughly 140,000

resident_Arab
04-04-2010, 03:09 AM
I'm sure both Aberdeen and Dundee Utd use to run buses from Edinburgh, plus utd have fans based in Perth (mate runs a bus) :agree:

we have a buses that run from embra, glasgow, glenrothes, inverness aberdeen etc

i suppose hibs dont have any buses that run from outside edinburgh?

samlawriehfclfc
04-04-2010, 10:46 AM

yeh but he should have been at hibs

"hes suppost to be to small hibs" yogi said:grr: