PDA

View Full Version : weird thing was

down the slope
31-03-2010, 10:09 PM
How many saves did our keeper have to make ?, i don't remember one other than the times he had to pick the ball out of the net. Having said that we are easily pushed aside in midfield and the lack of width is plain for all to see, looks like fun on Sunday and if you thought the crowd was bad tonight i think petrie is in for a shock. This will be the deciding factor whether Hughes stays or goes, lots of people round about me tonight not going back next season.

The Harp Awakes
31-03-2010, 10:11 PM
I think it was 4 shots on target for united and 4 goals:grr:

Bayern Bru
31-03-2010, 10:11 PM
Apart from his punches at the corners, I don't think he had one save to make.
Utd's forwards weren't especially wonderful, which makes shipping 4 goals all the more sickening.

Cabbage1875
31-03-2010, 10:12 PM
How many saves did our keeper have to make ?, i don't remember one other than the times he had to pick the ball out of the net. Having said that we are easily pushed aside in midfield and the lack of width is plain for all to see, looks like fun on Sunday and if you thought the crowd was bad tonight i think petrie is in for a shock. This will be the deciding factor whether Hughes stays or goes, lots of people round about me tonight not going back next season.

As it has been all season. Nothing ever changes.

Bayern Bru
31-03-2010, 10:12 PM
I think it was 4 shots on target for united and 4 goals:grr:

4 shots comprising

1 x dodgy penalty
1 x offside goal
1 x potentially offside goal
1 x the sort of goal that Hibs should be converting but these days rarely seem to...

:boo hoo:

Cabbage1875
31-03-2010, 10:13 PM
Apart from his punches at the corners, I don't think he had one save to make.
Utd's forwards weren't especially wonderful, which makes shipping 4 goals all the more sickening.

David Goodwillie had a cracking game.

lugz
31-03-2010, 10:15 PM

He's a cracking players with a good work ethic.....our strikers could learn a thing or two.

Bayern Bru
31-03-2010, 10:20 PM

True enough - I guess I'd forgotten about him. Great attitude, good finisher. What a novelty!

Cabbage1875
31-03-2010, 10:21 PM
True enough - I guess I'd forgotten about him. Great attitude, good finisher. What a novelty!

Indeed, looks to have a big future now he's stopped behaving like a ned. Looks like an athlete and can certainly finish.

The_Horde
31-03-2010, 10:22 PM
Did they not hit the post as well?

Bayern Bru
31-03-2010, 10:23 PM
Did they not hit the post as well?

...Yes, you're right. With Stack rooted to the spot.:rolleyes:

The_Horde
31-03-2010, 10:25 PM
...Yes, you're right. With Stack rooted to the spot.:rolleyes:

Really?

That's no like him.

down the slope
31-03-2010, 10:27 PM
Goodwillie gave a masterclass in running the channels which stretched us all over the place, it seems we don't need to do this.

Kevvy1875
31-03-2010, 10:42 PM
Goodwillie gave a masterclass in running the channels which stretched us all over the place, it seems we don't need to do this.

The sort of play that Garry O used to give us....If we had a striker to do this we would be doing far better. Its what we are missing big time.

If we are persisting with 4-3-3 then Galbraith should get that job IMO.