PDA

View Full Version : Murray, Bamba, Riordan, Stokes, Miller.

Cameron1875
31-03-2010, 09:48 PM
Out of the first team tonight keep them, punt the rest. Good night.

Cropley10
31-03-2010, 09:54 PM
Spot on.

McBride, Benji, Zemmama, Galbraith, Witherspoon too

The Harp Awakes
31-03-2010, 09:57 PM
Thought Cregg was the only midfielder who got pass marks tonight.

Hibbie_Cameron
31-03-2010, 10:02 PM
For what its worth i thought Miller was abysmal tonight. He is the guy that is playing at a "lower level" to his talents yet is one of the biggest saps i have ever seen

Nakedmanoncrack
31-03-2010, 10:11 PM
For what its worth i thought Miller was abysmal tonight. He is the guy that is playing at a "lower level" to his talents yet is one of the biggest saps i have ever seen

Been abysmal since before the turn of the year, to be honest, it's easy to see how he's ended up playing for Hibs.

James.
31-03-2010, 10:17 PM
Out of the first team tonight keep them, punt the rest. Good night.

Stokes over Nish? Seriously?

Signed
J Hughes

The_Horde
31-03-2010, 10:18 PM
Been abysmal since before the turn of the year, to be honest, it's easy to see how he's ended up playing for Hibs.

Looks lost. :agree:

IWasThere2016
31-03-2010, 10:34 PM

Signed
J Hughes

:faf:

ScottB
31-03-2010, 10:39 PM

Signed
J Hughes

Seconded :faf:

Ell_Chrisso
31-03-2010, 10:46 PM
How many pints have you actually had?

Miller? Jeeez, the boy was terrible!

The only players on the park that put a decent shift in were Bamba, Cregg, Rankin, Murray & Riordan.

YetholmHibee
31-03-2010, 11:02 PM
Seriously, what did Riordan do tonight to warrant him playing the full game or even playing any of the next match? :bitchy: :bitchy:

monktonharp
31-03-2010, 11:21 PM
For what its worth i thought Miller was abysmal tonight. He is the guy that is playing at a "lower level" to his talents yet is one of the biggest saps i have ever seenspot on,he has his mind somewhere else ,by the look of things. was it not him,that shied away from a tackle/block when the Utd guy scored their 2nd? and I thould he looked culpable for the 4th too.

The_Horde
31-03-2010, 11:21 PM
spot on,he has his mind somewhere else ,by the look of things. was it not him,that shied away from a tackle/block when the Utd guy scored their 2nd? and I thould he looked culpable for the 4th too.

He was on a booking, mind.

Hibbie_Cameron
31-03-2010, 11:26 PM
He was on a booking, mind.

Aye but surely closing him down makes it more difficult to score. Standing rooted to the spot makes it far far too easy

Cameron1875
01-04-2010, 12:45 AM
Sorry what i meant in my OP was that the players i have highlighted to stay are the ones i feel are good enough for hibs now and in the long term and the type of quality we should be targeting. The rest are just dragging us down to their level. Yes rankin puts in a shift but so would i if i played for hibs. Absolutley no talent whatsoever.

Eganov
01-04-2010, 02:50 AM
Think its important not to let the goalies get dragged into the exodus. It's the best standard of keeper we've had for years. The mistakes made have in someway or another all been affected by having a suspect defence in front of him. Goalies are part of the team as much as anybody else and are left to take the rap too much. In - full time right/left back (Murray in to center half) out- hogg, rankin, Stevenson.

The_Horde
01-04-2010, 03:11 AM
Aye but surely closing him down makes it more difficult to score. Standing rooted to the spot makes it far far too easy

I read the post wrongly the first time.

He did sh** himself there, totally turned his back.

But who else was there to then close it down?

KWJ
01-04-2010, 03:57 AM
Seriously, what did Riordan do tonight to warrant him playing the full game or even playing any of the next match? :bitchy: :bitchy:

Having only read the bbc match report it seems as if he had a decent shot that was blocked and he made a great assist for Stokes :confused: