PDA

View Full Version : Galbraith

Green4Go07
31-03-2010, 09:35 PM
Yet again tonight when the formation wasn't working,Yogi makes a change but virtually keeps the same shape.What the f*** is the point off keeping Galbraith on the bench when the shape off the team was screaming out for width and pace.
Utd defence totaly soaked everything up that came there way and we never looked like doing any damage.
Come on Yogi,you Know it makes sense,Bamba in midfeild and Galbraith wide.

PISTOL1875
31-03-2010, 09:38 PM
Yet again tonight when the formation wasn't working,Yogi makes a change but virtually keeps the same shape.What the f*** is the point off keeping Galbraith on the bench when the shape off the team was screaming out for width and pace.
Utd defence totaly soaked everything up that came there way and we never looked like doing any damage.

Danny Galbraith has became this season's Fabian Yantorno.. Fans come on here asking week after week why the guy isn't getting a chance....

hibee92
31-03-2010, 09:40 PM
Danny Galbraith has became this season's Fabian Yantorno.. Fans come on here asking week after week why the guy isn't getting a chance....

where is he now?

Malthibby
31-03-2010, 09:41 PM
Fabian was injured mostly, Danny seems to be missing from Yogi's radar for some other reason. Think he is well worth a shot.

NadeAteMyLunch!
31-03-2010, 09:42 PM

He's played a significant part in pretty much every game he's got on in...its no wonder fans are bloody wondering why hes sitting kicking his heels on the bench whilst we muddle thru a match with 4 tiny centre midfielders bumping into each other!

MussyHibby
31-03-2010, 09:42 PM
Must have asked myself at least half a dozen times why no DG tonight :confused:

I'm sure he's no world beater but surely he deserves a chance. Yet, he brings on Benji who, on a cold Winter's night, didn't and never has fancied it!

DG made a difference against Celtic and Killie when he came on. Why no tonight:confused:

Green4Go07
31-03-2010, 09:44 PM
Yantorno played midfield:confused:we need a winger on the park and Galbraith fits the bill when the formation needs changed .

erskine-hibby
31-03-2010, 09:47 PM
I think he should put in a transfer request, as it seems he has got no chance of getting in the team, even though he is the only left winger we have got at the moment.
****in joke he doesn't get a chance:bitchy:

Deek01
31-03-2010, 09:49 PM
totally don't understand why he is never used...

sets up winner on opening day versus st mirren
scores the winner at parkhead
wins the free kick for deeks free kick versus killie

Hibby 2005
31-03-2010, 09:49 PM
C'mon guys, there was obviously no place for a speedy winger in a midfield which included Rankin, Stevenson and Cregg, players renowned for their crossing abilities.

LaMotta
31-03-2010, 09:56 PM
I think he should put in a transfer request, as it seems he has got no chance of getting in the team, even though he is the only left winger we have got at the moment.
****in joke he doesn't get a chance:bitchy:

He must be utter garbage in training, because this has to be the slowest Hibs team I can remember. Totally devoid of pace. It does seems strange that he isn't getting a look in.

houston1875
31-03-2010, 10:19 PM

yep well said,a was mighty surprised Galbraith didnae come on as a sub?

joebakerforever
31-03-2010, 11:45 PM
Initially I thought the clamour for Galbraith early season was unjustified, but as the season has worn on and when he has appeared, albeit very briefly in games, his performances have merited that he starts a game in place of some of the duds that seem bomb-proof in Yogi eyes.

Has the guy got leprosy or some other contagious disease, or does the motivational guru Watt Nicoll's teacup readings advise Hughes against using Danny Boy ?

If the Press boys were doing their job, they'd be asking Yogi his reasons for continually excluding Galbraith from the starting line-up.