PDA

View Full Version : Good luck dundee utd

Mikeystewart
31-03-2010, 09:06 PM
I know its hard to be positive after a result and performance like that but that win moves dundee utd within 5 points of Celtic if not hibs i hope they can give celtic a good run for their money over the closing fixtures.

Jim44
31-03-2010, 09:09 PM
I know its hard to be positive after a result and performance like that but that win moves dundee utd within 5 points of Celtic if not hibs i hope they can give celtic a good run for their money over the closing fixtures.

No chance. I think Celtic, without the dead weight of tedious Tony, will walk second spot now.

Gatecrasher
31-03-2010, 09:49 PM
dundee utd Play their football the way we wish our team could play, we wont get third they are a far better side :agree:

time for Yogi to do something quick because he is losing the support

noseyhibby
31-03-2010, 10:19 PM
Dundee United are solid, compact, aggressive, fit, and have self belief. They deserved their win tonight and should go onto secure 3rd spot comfortably. Now as for Hibs?????

The_Horde
31-03-2010, 10:20 PM
Dundee United are solid, compact, aggressive, fit, and have self belief. They deserved their win tonight and should go onto secure 3rd spot comfortably. Now as for Hibs?????

You missed creative, quick and don't take any pish.

noseyhibby
31-03-2010, 10:25 PM
You missed creative, quick and don't take any pish.

:agree: