hibee_girl
31-03-2010, 08:55 PM
I have never seen any player bottle out of so many challenges as he does :grr:

Cropley10
31-03-2010, 08:56 PM
He has the heart of a mouse.

lugz
31-03-2010, 08:57 PM
He was booked after 5 Mins so had to be careful especially with that referee.

hibee_girl
31-03-2010, 08:58 PM

What's his excuse for every other game then?

Captain Trips
31-03-2010, 08:59 PM

Im sure Hibee Girl will tell you this is ongoing as thats what I see, bottler he is.

PISTOL1875

Exactly. Remember the Huns game at Xmas ?? The only player to play 90 minutes on that muddy park to come off with clean shorts....

lugz

I'm not sticking up for him for every game just stating the facts about tonight. Just one of many bottlers in the team at the moment.

col02
31-03-2010, 09:20 PM
Not sticking up for him but this is this maybe not the first season in a while where he has played pretty much every match? I think he is burnt out mentally and physically but prior to Hibs going on the bad run of form he was up there as a standout player.

Baldy
31-03-2010, 09:26 PM
Miller needs to be dropped, and has done for weeks now.. in fact Months .. since Christmas

Hibbie_Cameron
31-03-2010, 10:06 PM
He does not even win 70-30 challenges in his favour. Playing like a bloody poser:agree:

Bayern Bru
31-03-2010, 10:09 PM
He's become a shadow of his former self. I really hope it is just a 'burnout phase,' and not that he's been found out...

MussyHibby
31-03-2010, 10:36 PM
Told you so! Tee-Hee! :wink:

Kinda wish I wasn't right but then I know more than you lot. :wink:

Can I resurface my thread from January about LM?

woody47
31-03-2010, 10:44 PM
Is this maybe why he never really made it with his former clubs. Looks the part to start then absolute garbage.
Needs to warm the bench.

Westie1875
31-03-2010, 10:47 PM
Am I right in thinking he has been one booking away from a ban for quite a while?

He got booked tonight so will miss a game soon if this is correct.

Ell_Chrisso
31-03-2010, 10:49 PM
Liam Miller was crap. Period.

MussyHibby
31-03-2010, 10:52 PM
Liam Miller was crap. Period.

Is? :wink:

Hibbie_Cameron
31-03-2010, 10:52 PM
Am I right in thinking he has been one booking away from a ban for quite a while?

He got booked tonight so will miss a game soon if this is correct.

He is now suspended:agree:

Ell_Chrisso
31-03-2010, 11:01 PM

From what iv heard recently, i didnt see anything tonight to justify you being wrong mate.

Hank Schrader
31-03-2010, 11:14 PM

He might not have had a decent couple of months but one thing Liam Miller isn't is crap.

What was your opinion of him during the months of September to December 2009, going by the fact you made your amazing post about him in January?

lEXO
01-04-2010, 12:04 AM
Told you so! Tee-Hee! :wink:

Kinda wish I wasn't right but then I know more than you lot. :wink:

Can I resurface my thread from January about LM?
Can you pass on your great wisdom to the short coming of the rest of our team then oh wise one?

monktonharp
01-04-2010, 12:12 AM
He is now suspended:agree:he'll no need tae wash his strip for his return after the ban,he came off better dressed than a tailor's dummy last night!

hibsbollah
01-04-2010, 12:18 AM
Just got back from the game now:grr:

I thought Miller was a disgrace tonight. No effort, and gave the ball away constantly. How he's gone from his form early in the season to now is a total mystery.

MussyHibby
01-04-2010, 08:20 AM
He might not have had a decent couple of months but one thing Liam Miller isn't is crap.

What was your opinion of him during the months of September to December 2009, going by the fact you made your amazing post about him in January?

I agree with the "crap" bit but a freebie from QPR might just suggest his quality!

Shucks, thanks mate. If you read the post, you'll see I felt he was over-rated by the .netters then and I was proven correct it seems. :wink:

Not right on everything though. :grr:

Dr Jimmy
01-04-2010, 08:49 AM
Liam Miller is probably feeling the effects of having no midfield for the last few months. He is not a ball winner in the same way that Deeks is not a left midfielder. This team is crying out for a solid midfield that will allow Miller to get forward and arrive in the box to get on the end of cut backs etc.
The manager should be trying to accommodate the quality that Miller undoubtedly has and not ask him to play out of position and ........oh wait Yogi does that with everyone! It is not Miller's fault it is the stupid *****ing system our completely inept manager continues to deploy!!!

Danderhall Hibs
01-04-2010, 09:05 AM
I think Miller’s suffering from having to play on the right-hand side of the midfield so we can accommodate John Rankin.

Yes, John Rankin!

Craig_in_Prague
01-04-2010, 09:09 AM
I think Miller’s suffering from having to play on the right-hand side of the midfield so we can accommodate John Rankin.

Yes, John Rankin!

I think he's suffering from having to play in the worse midfield in the league.

Surprise surprise, that Miller is the one getting stick.
Tends to be the Hibs way... lets slate Bamba one week, Deek the next, Miller, Stokes etc ......

But if you're Rankin, Stevenson, Thicot, Hogg etc, you'll be grand, just pull on the strip and give us rotten performances after another, but not a word said.

Dr Jimmy
01-04-2010, 09:14 AM

Tends to be the Hibs way... lets slate Bamba one week, Deek the next, Miller, Stokes etc ......

But if you're Rankin, Stevenson, Thicot, Hogg etc, you'll be grand, just pull on the strip and give us rotten performances after another, but not a word said.

:top marks.........even though you forgot Nish.
Kick the guys that we should build a team around and ignore the utter dross we have beside them and that is dragging them down. Although if we had Rooney and Messi Yogi would probably play them in Midfield or bring one on from the bench after 70 mins in place of Rankin or Stevenson.

blackpoolhibs
01-04-2010, 09:15 AM

:top marks:top marks:agree:

hibee_girl
01-04-2010, 09:16 AM

Yes, John Rankin!

Does where he play affect his ability to make a tackle?

hibee_girl
01-04-2010, 09:19 AM

I would say it's more Miller being a 'fans favourite' so you're not allowed to mention his bad points.

Yes, on his day he's the best player we have but that shouldn't mean he's immune from criticism

Danderhall Hibs
01-04-2010, 09:20 AM

Rankin or Miller?

Danderhall Hibs
01-04-2010, 09:21 AM
I would say it's more Miller being a 'fans favourite' so you're not allowed to mention his bad points.

Yes, on his day he's the best player we have but that shouldn't mean he's immune from criticism

I think it’s more about some fans not wanting players to get too much praise so as soon as they get a chance they hammer them back into place.

Quite sad really.

Craig_in_Prague
01-04-2010, 09:22 AM

He's not immune from criticism, of course not.
But we constantly critisize our best players, whilst the deadwood hardly ever get mentioned.

Miller has been a fantastic signing, perhaps it's human nature to turn to the better players when things are going badly.... But in the grand scheme of things I am delighted we have him at the club and hope we still have him next season, but without 3 passengers along by.

hibee_girl
01-04-2010, 09:22 AM
Rankin or Miller?

Goes for any player really.

hibee_girl
01-04-2010, 09:23 AM
He's not immune from criticism, of course not.
But we constantly critisize our best players, whilst the deadwood hardly ever get mentioned.

Miller has been a fantastic signing, perhaps it's human nature to turn to the better players when things are going badly.... But in the grand scheme of things I am delighted we have him at the club and hope we still have him next season, but without 3 passengers along by.

I hope we have him next season too, I haven't said I think he should leave or anything, I just get frustrated with him when he can so easily pull out of challenges.

Danderhall Hibs
01-04-2010, 09:25 AM
I hope we have him next season too, I haven't said I think he should leave or anything, I just get frustrated with him when he can so easily pull out of challenges.

As has been said he was on a booking for 85+ minutes of the match - the ref was waiting on an opportunity to send him off.

hibee_girl
01-04-2010, 09:26 AM
As has been said he was on a booking for 85+ minutes of the match - the ref was waiting on an opportunity to send him off.

And as has been said what's his excuse for every other game?

Craig_in_Prague
01-04-2010, 09:27 AM
Bring back Brian Kerr!
Miller out!

Danderhall Hibs
01-04-2010, 09:28 AM
And as has been said what's his excuse for every other game?

Every other game? You've just said you want to keep him for next season but then say he jumps out of tackles every week?

hibee_girl
01-04-2010, 09:29 AM
Every other game? You've just said you want to keep him for next season but then say he jumps out of tackles every week?

Alright, not every other game then but for the past month or so he has been awful.

Obviously he can get away with it just because he's Liam Miller.

hibee_girl
01-04-2010, 09:30 AM
BTW I'm fully expecting him to now have a fantastic game on Sunday :greengrin

Andy74
01-04-2010, 09:36 AM
I thought miller, as sual, looked streets ahead of the rest in terms of his quality on the ball. He doesn't have much quality around to help him though at the minute.

He also couldn't tackle last night after 5 mins and still had a few challenges where he gave away fouls so he was trying.

He is also the type of player who tries to win posession as opposed to tackling and not coming away with the ball so perhaps he looks less committed when tackling.

God forbid we hound a player of his quality out the door because we can't recognise it! He should be last on the list for threads like this.

NORTHERNHIBBY
01-04-2010, 09:37 AM
I think that we are seeing the side of Liam Miller that made Man Utd and QPR and others change their opinion of him. Fantastic player. Great ability. Consistency? I don't think so. Maybe we have had all the good games we are likely to get from him in one season. Not wanting to hijack the thread but he seems to get his shirt based on what he is capable of rather than what he is actually delivering.

Danderhall Hibs
01-04-2010, 09:41 AM
I thought miller, as sual, looked streets ahead of the rest in terms of his quality on the ball. He doesn't have much quality around to help him though at the minute.

He also couldn't tackle last night after 5 mins and still had a few challenges where he gave away fouls so he was trying.

He is also the type of player who tries to win posession as opposed to tackling and not coming away with the ball so perhaps he looks less committed when tackling.
God forbid we hound a player of his quality out the door because we can't recognise it! He should be last on the list for threads like this.

:agree: We've got a lot of players that aren't good enough but we've got threads on here picking on the good ones that we do have!

Westie1875
01-04-2010, 10:55 AM
Alright, not every other game then but for the past month or so he has been awful.

Obviously he can get away with it just because he's Liam Miller.

I think the issue with him being a booking away from a ban could have had an impact, now that he has got that monkey off his back we may see a difference?

Anyone know what game he will miss?

Danderhall Hibs
01-04-2010, 11:04 AM
I think the issue with him being a booking away from a ban could have had an impact, now that he has got that monkey off his back we may see a difference?

Do bans not come into effect something like 14 days after the booking that put you over the limit? So maybe the 1st game after the split?

hibee_girl
01-04-2010, 11:29 AM

Could be :agree: Like I said I fully expect him to play a blinder on Sunday now.

The ban will come into effect 14 days after the booking so it'll probably be the first game after the split :agree:

Spike Mandela
01-04-2010, 04:25 PM

Like the Emperors new clothes if enough people tell you "what a great player he is, "bargain of the season" or "quality player with a good pedigree" you start to believe it.

For me apart from the very occasional nice ball slipped through to the strikers we have a very lightweight midfielder who can't boss a midfield evidenced by Hibs' continual surrender of the midfield to the opposition.

Obviously a step up from the likes of Kerr, Rankin or McBride but vastly overrated on here by some IMO.

HibbyKeith
01-04-2010, 05:59 PM
Do bans not come into effect something like 14 days after the booking that put you over the limit? So maybe the 1st game after the split?]

Confirmed in todays EEN as the first game after the split.

JCHibby
01-04-2010, 06:32 PM
Like the Emperors new clothes if enough people tell you "what a great player he is, "bargain of the season" or "quality player with a good pedigree" you start to believe it.

For me apart from the very occasional nice ball slipped through to the strikers we have a very lightweight midfielder who can't boss a midfield evidenced by Hibs' continual surrender of the midfield to the opposition.

Obviously a step up from the likes of Kerr, Rankin or McBride but vastly overrated on here by some IMO.

Aye right, the boy is a great player playing in the WORST midfield in the league. Get him back in the middle and dont think just because he is a great player that he can suddenly carry the whole right handside of the team.

All about opinions..

Captain Trips
01-04-2010, 06:36 PM

I think that cannot surely be an excuse, if it is then he should be shipped instantly, its a team game he has to go in for tackles pure and simple, whats the point in trying to not be booked if it makes you useless for weeks.

Alfred E Newman
01-04-2010, 06:50 PM
Aye right, the boy is a great player playing in the WORST midfield in the league. Get him back in the middle and dont think just because he is a great player that he can suddenly carry the whole right handside of the team.

All about opinions..

:agree: He is drowning in a sea of mediocrity.

judas
01-04-2010, 06:51 PM

What a thick statement to make.

I don't remember Latapy making many tackles.

Alan Hansen could not tackle to save himself.

If you read the game well, the need to tackle should be minimal.

Beware a player when someone tells you he is a great tackler.

Crackpot:grr:

Captain Trips
01-04-2010, 07:23 PM

Yes and the contribution those players make can allow for the other things they dont do as well, Miller hasnt done enough IMO to get away with it. He doesnt do anything else really well like the guys you mention.

judas
01-04-2010, 07:27 PM
Yes and the contribution those players make can allow for the other things they dont do as well, Miller hasnt done enough IMO to get away with it. He doesnt do anything else really well like the guys you mention.

Miller was a revelation until a few weeks ago.

Problem is that this midfield has no balance, that is not Millers fault.

If Miller can do the business for Celtic and play over 20 games for Man U, then that's enough for me. What Miller needs is better players around him in a more sensible midfield.

blackpoolhibs
01-04-2010, 07:29 PM

Quite right, he's not done enough recently, just like a few others. I'd get rid of quite a few of this squad, i would start with the worst and work my way up. It would be a while before i came to Miller though.

fife hfc
01-04-2010, 07:29 PM

:top marks

tackling and going to ground should be the last resort, as all the top coaches in the world would tell you. I saw one occasion last night where Miller harried the Utd player into losing control and giving the ball away. this is much more preferable to diving into tackles and taking yourself out of games.

Miller is suffering from not having a fit Mcbride beside him and a player of the quality of zemmama in there. instead he has Rankin and Stevenson, poor replacements. I still think he was way above anyother player in green last night in creativity and looking to play football.

Captain Trips
01-04-2010, 07:30 PM
Miller was a revelation until a few weeks ago.

Problem is that this midfield has no balance, that is not Millers fault.

If Miller can do the business for Celtic and play over 20 games for Man U, then that's enough for me. What Miller needs is better players around him in a more sensible midfield.

Perhaps, but its all opinion I think over the peice I have seen nothing special and if I saw the CV he had and was asked which players it was I wouldnt pick him.

Captain Trips
01-04-2010, 07:31 PM
Quite right, he's not done enough recently, just like a few others. I'd get rid of quite a few of this squad, i would start with the worst and work my way up. It would be a while before i came to Miller though.

I think there maybe something in Miller if those around him looked part but on his merits now, not really impressed.

Danderhall Hibs
01-04-2010, 09:01 PM
Perhaps, but its all opinion I think over the peice I have seen nothing special and if I saw the CV he had and was asked which players it was I wouldnt pick him.

Who would you think it was?

Captain Trips
01-04-2010, 09:14 PM
Who would you think it was?

Id struggle to select anyone if I am being honest, Stokes maybe on his goals.

greenlex
01-04-2010, 09:23 PM

Are you really saying these players never get stick? Seriously?
Surely its the fact that Miller should be doing better because he can that he is being singled out for criticism.

lyonhibs
01-04-2010, 09:35 PM

How long have you been watching Hibs??

No longer than 9 months if you really mean that statement.

Liam Miller was vastly overrated by a lot of people because he had the long unseen - at Hibs anyway - ability not to panic under pressure and find a team mate in the helter skelter that is the midfield of any SPL game. This in itself doesn't actually make him the messiah, but it was taken as such by a lot of folk.

Also the fact that he played for Man U, O'Neill wanted to build a team round him, blah blah blah. (Of course Sir Alex Ferguson and Martin O'Neill are just two absolute no-marks with no ability to judge a player right enough.............:rolleyes:)

His form - as with the whole Hibs system - suffers immensely when McBride is injured/puts on his invisibilty cloak as per the Derby. The quality of possesion he gets is often either a total hospital pass from Hogg/Stevenson/ A.N Other or trying to scrap for second balls after another hoof towards Stokes/Nish gets repelled - AGAIN - with consumate ease by whichever defence we are up against.

I agree that he has not being throwing himself into challenges, and over the past couple of months he's been losing challenges that should have been his all the way.

The centre circle has been completely devoid of any Hibs midfielder since approximately whenever it was the Kevin Thomson left, but I don't think you can call into question that - on his day, which was pretty much every game in the first few months of the season - his composure on the ball and commitment to keeping the thing on the deck is unmatched in the current Hibs squad.

A midfield trio of Bamba/Cregg, McBride and Miller would work well IMO, but sadly Bamba is unlikely to get a shot in DM because he "gets on well with" the "character"/near total liability that is Graham Stack.

For those wanting him dropped, who would come in at CM??

Captain Trips
01-04-2010, 09:40 PM
How long have you been watching Hibs??

No longer than 9 months if you really mean that statement.

Liam Miller was vastly overrated by a lot of people because he had the long unseen - at Hibs anyway - ability not to panic under pressure and find a team mate in the helter skelter that is the midfield of any SPL game. This in itself doesn't actually make him the messiah, but it was taken as such by a lot of folk.

Also the fact that he played for Man U, O'Neill wanted to build a team round him, blah blah blah. (Of course Sir Alex Ferguson and Martin O'Neill are just two absolute no-marks with no ability to judge a player right enough.............:rolleyes:)

His form - as with the whole Hibs system - suffers immensely when McBride is injured/puts on his invisibilty cloak as per the Derby. The quality of possesion he gets is often either a total hospital pass from Hogg/Stevenson/ A.N Other or trying to scrap for second balls after another hoof towards Stokes/Nish gets repelled - AGAIN - with consumate ease by whichever defence we are up against.

I agree that he has not being throwing himself into challenges, and over the past couple of months he's been losing challenges that should have been his all the way.

The centre circle has been completely devoid of any Hibs midfielder since approximately whenever it was the Kevin Thomson left, but I don't think you can call into question that - on his day, which was pretty much every game in the first few months of the season - his composure on the ball and commitment to keeping the thing on the deck is unmatched in the current Hibs squad.

A midfield trio of Bamba/Cregg, McBride and Miller would work well IMO, but sadly Bamba is unlikely to get a shot in DM because he "gets on well with" the "character"/near total liability that is Graham Stack.

For those wanting him dropped, who would come in at CM??

So he played for Man Utd and Celtic?, that means nothing who he has played for its what he does now, IMO its not a great deal, I think he is not worst midfielder but this is a post about him and I agree with Hibby Girl, he is not getting in where it counts, and his CV is not what matters.

HibbiesandtheBaddies
01-04-2010, 09:59 PM
I'm not particularly bothered whether Miller is tough in the tackle, I don't think thats why Yogi brought him here.

And Yogi has said on many occasions that he's looking for his players to brave on the ball, wanting the ball and using the ball, the type of bravery that Boozy had. Thats what has disappointed me with Miller in the last few weeks.

We know the boys a class act, experienced, good age, played in the premiership. He's who the rest of the boys in the team (especially the young boys) will be looking to to turn things round.................

PC Stamp
01-04-2010, 10:11 PM
Like Derek Riordan, Liam Miller ain't really the sort of player you want to see throwing himself into tackles. We should have a player or couple of players alongside him who do that to win him the ball so he can get forward to do damage with it. We don't at present have that/those player(s). We need a big durty bassa midfielder like the much revered Matty Jack or such who eats up opposition midfielders in the tackle and helps protect the fitba' players. We sadly don't have one right now other than perhaps makeshifts in Bamba or Murray who are needed elsewhere at present.

Diclonius
01-04-2010, 10:18 PM
There's no doubting that Miller is the most technically gifted player in our team, but he needs a rest IMO. :agree:

HibbiesandtheBaddies
01-04-2010, 10:36 PM
Like Derek Riordan, Liam Miller ain't really the sort of player you want to see throwing himself into tackles. We should have a player or couple of players alongside him who do that to win him the ball so he can get forward to do damage with it. We don't at present have that/those player(s). We need a big durty bassa midfielder like the much revered Matty Jack or such who eats up opposition midfielders in the tackle and helps protect the fitba' players. We sadly don't have one right now other than perhaps makeshifts in Bamba or Murray who are needed elsewhere at present.

Correct. I upset a few sensitive souls when I shouted up a Simon Mensing type, in the sense of experienced, good age, cheap, and to be used in the type of game when a bit of dig is required.

lyonhibs
02-04-2010, 07:47 AM
So he played for Man Utd and Celtic?, that means nothing who he has played for its what he does now, IMO its not a great deal, I think he is not worst midfielder but this is a post about him and I agree with Hibby Girl, he is not getting in where it counts, and his CV is not what matters.

I was saying that people's expectations of him were inflated by the fact that he had played for those clubs, not that the fact that he had played for thes clubs excused his recent lacklustre performances, but he's been far from the worst performer IMO.

Luna Landing
02-04-2010, 08:17 AM
What a bizarre thread - I cant believe the level of criticism being aimed at Liam Miller. Ok he hasnt been at his best recently but who has . He is the only quality midfield player we have - why would Yogi drop him - so we can can keep playing Stevenson and Rankine ? Surely not - give the guy a break

judas
02-04-2010, 12:03 PM
What a bizarre thread - I cant believe the level of criticism being aimed at Liam Miller. Ok he hasnt been at his best recently but who has . He is the only quality midfield player we have - why would Yogi drop him - so we can can keep playing Stevenson and Rankine ? Surely not - give the guy a break

I think it is verging on the hilarious, that fans on here are criticizing Miller for not throwing himslef into tackles or not being a good tackler.

hibsbollah
02-04-2010, 12:07 PM
I think it is verging on the hilarious, that fans on here are criticizing Miller for not throwing himslef into tackles or not being a good tackler.

My main gripe with him the last few weeks isnt his tackling, its the thing he's supposed to be good at (his passing) has been terrible. He's giving up possession just as often as Rankin or Stevenson. I also think he's been a great signing overall, im just disappointed he hasnt kept up his standards.

The Voice Of Reason
02-04-2010, 12:25 PM
There's no doubting that Miller is the most technically gifted player in our team, but he needs a rest IMO. :agree:

Agreed. Said the same myself recently.

As for this thread - what a lot of tosh. Call me old fashioned, but what do women know about football ?!? :devil:

johnrebus
02-04-2010, 12:33 PM

Spot on.

Two things need a rest down ER way IMHO.

Liam Miller and Yogi's gob.

:greengrin

Judas Iscariot
02-04-2010, 12:44 PM
Let's get rid of Miller, Zemamma and Riordan, all these guys that don't tackle..

We can then look to replace them with more players like Rankin, Stevenson and Hogg..

Petrie :grr:

hibsbollah
02-04-2010, 12:45 PM
Let's get rid of Miller, Zemamma and Riordan, all these guys that don't tackle..

We can then look to replace them with more players like Rankin, Stevenson and Hogg..

Petrie :grr:

who's saying that?:confused:

DH1875
02-04-2010, 02:37 PM
WTF,

Can't believe the attitude of some of the people on here. Fact is Miller is one of our best players if not the best. Sure he is going through a bad patch but so is the rest of the team.
The amount of stick Miller and Riordan get on here really ****** me off. If it wasn't for them and Stokes we would be in the middle of a relegation battle.

Hibbie_Cameron
02-04-2010, 03:29 PM
Who said he should he be dropped and is getting hounded out?

He does not even need to go in for a slide tackle as such all he needs to do in some cases is stand his ground, which is surely better than totally crapping out of it?

FWIW i agree he drowning in a midfield of dross

lEXO
02-04-2010, 06:06 PM
:agree: This is the best post on yhis thread by a mile.:top marks

Albanian Hibs
02-04-2010, 07:06 PM

Can I ask who you would want in midfield instead of Liam Miller then :confused:

Lang Toun Hibs
02-04-2010, 07:15 PM
Spot on Hibee Girl. Miller runs up to players and then stops about 5 yards short every time, in every game. He only tackles if the player continues towards him. The worst bit about it is that when he does this, the rest of the team expect some kind of challenge so don't go to assist which leaves the opponent all the time in the world to pick a pass.

Mind you, that's not what he's in the team for. On his day I think we can all forgive this weakness in his game.

PC Stamp
02-04-2010, 07:35 PM
Spot on Hibee Girl. Miller runs up to players and then stops about 5 yards short every time, in every game. He only tackles if the player continues towards him. The worst bit about it is that when he does this, the rest of the team expect some kind of challenge so don't go to assist which leaves the opponent all the time in the world to pick a pass.

Mind you, that's not what he's in the team for. On his day I think we can all forgive this weakness in his game.

You think they'd have worked it out by now eh? Everyone on here seems to have done so! :hmmm: