PDA

View Full Version : Still behind Yogi?

Pages : 1 [2]

marinello59
01-04-2010, 09:35 PM
You said that already - I was wanting to know what exactly he did say about replacing Jones.

Read through his quotes yourself. :greengrin If you find one where he specifically mentions Jones then you post it up.

Arch Stanton
01-04-2010, 09:42 PM
Read through his quotes yourself. :greengrin If you find one where he specifically mentions Jones then you post it up.

And now who's talking cr@p??

I don't know what he said about Jones. You made an extremely insulting retort which could only have made sense if you did know what was said - so, what was it?

marinello59
01-04-2010, 09:47 PM

I don't know what he said about Jones. You made an extremely insulting retort which could only have made sense if you did know what was said - so, what was it?

For anybody to suggest that Yogi said he would be signing a world class player is quite simply ridiculous. A case of over egging the case for the prosecution perhaps? Or as I originally said........cr@p. Or are you suggesting that our manager did say this?
I am sure the poster will come along to argue the case with me though and let me know how insulted he has been.

matty_f
01-04-2010, 09:54 PM

To be fair, Yogi's clearly never said he'd replace Jones with a world class player - to suggest he said that is idiotic, IMHO.

I think the onus is on the boy making the claim that Yogi said it to prove he said it, rather than for Marinello to prove something Yogi never said.

Arch Stanton
01-04-2010, 10:03 PM
To be fair, Yogi's clearly never said he'd replace Jones with a world class player - to suggest he said that is idiotic, IMHO.

I think the onus is on the boy making the claim that Yogi said it to prove he said it, rather than for Marinello to prove something Yogi never said.

I think the usual reply to that sort of thing is "Source?"

If you and Marinello have got some kind of dispensation to dish out insults instead then you should have said because I wasn't aware of that.

Nevertheless, I am still interested what if anything Hughes said about replacing Jones - if you don't know then please don't reply.

degenerated
01-04-2010, 10:11 PM

If you and Marinello have got some kind of dispensation to dish out insults instead then you should have said because I wasn't aware of that.

Nevertheless, I am still interested what if anything Hughes said about replacing Jones - if you don't know then please don't reply.

surely if you were that interested you would bother yer erse to find out. i know i would if i didn't actually care less than i knew about investigating something that it is quite clearly nonsense.

Arch Stanton
01-04-2010, 10:26 PM
surely if you were that interested you would bother yer erse to find out. i know i would if i didn't actually care less than i knew about investigating something that it is quite clearly nonsense.

"i know i would if i didn't actually care less than i knew about investigating something that it is quite clearly nonsense."

I bet you couldn't repeat that if you were sober :greengrin

degenerated
01-04-2010, 10:28 PM
"i know i would if i didn't actually care less than i knew about investigating something that it is quite clearly nonsense."

if i ever sober up i'll give it a try :greengrin

Hibbyradge
01-04-2010, 10:28 PM

:hilarious

matty_f
02-04-2010, 12:24 AM

I never insulted anyone. I said saying that Yogi promised a world class replacement was idiotic. I stopped short of calling the boy an idiot.:greengrin

Eaststand
02-04-2010, 08:46 AM
The poster gives you a fairly significant stat and your reply like a wee schoolgirl with 'whatever' :greengrin

Some of you guys are cracking me up, you should phone the Samaritans! I can think of times when we were a lot worse and there wasn't half as much drivel posted here. Honestly believe some people actually prefer it when we lose now just to have a moan, even when we win you clowns are moaning. You support Hibs for gods sake, not Rangers or Celtic.

well said DD and as much as I respect a persons right to have a moan, I'm wondering if some of these folks are for real. I think most of us will agree that over the last couple of months the team have been mostly crap eh.
Ok we agree there!!, but surely common sense tells us that IT TAKES TIME TO BUILD AT DECENT TEAM and Yogi's not been in the hotseat too long. He's got a lot of work to do, but FFS he needs time to ship the crap out, and bring in decent players...time time time, and just in case anyone missed my point - he needs time

GGTTH

Eaststand
02-04-2010, 08:51 AM
I probably back Yogi more after tonight than I have all season, I just don't think we've got good enough players at the club at the moment.

We've got some excellent players, a couple of average ones, and a good few who shouldn't really be at an SPL club.

I thought tactically the formation was alright tonight, we played reasonably well in patches but time and time again individual errors caused us problems.

Until Yogi gets time to build a team, by bringing in good players and moving on those that aren't up to it, I think we should show him some patience and get behind him.

He can only pish wi' the cock he's got.:agree:

good post and spot on MF :top marks