31-03-2010, 08:36 PM
When do their contracts end?

Hainan Hibs
31-03-2010, 08:38 PM
No quick enough.

Judas Iscariot
31-03-2010, 08:39 PM
They're all Pish..

I'd persevere with Nish though as he offers a physical presence and on another night would of bagged 2..

The other 3 are rank ****ing rotten and should never be playing for Hibs

Craig_in_Prague
31-03-2010, 08:40 PM
When do their contracts end?

Who'd want them anyway?

All of these can go, along with our innovative thinking manager.

Pathetic.

Where's our U19 winners? Why has only 1 progressed into the team?
In any other country, U19 league and cup winners, you'd think many more would be able to step up?

We are in a right state.

hibsdaft
31-03-2010, 08:43 PM
I'd persevere with Nish though as he offers a physical presence

he's tall, but ive seen more physical presence from small cats than from colin nish

KiddA
31-03-2010, 08:44 PM
They're all Pish..

I'd persevere with Nish though as he offers a physical presence and on another night would of bagged 2..

Yeah im on the fence with Nish but his first 1v1 was woeful but on another night you are right could have bagged a couple.

hibee_girl
31-03-2010, 08:53 PM
Actually thought Rankin was one of our better players out there tonight.

GlesgaeHibby
31-03-2010, 09:05 PM
They're all Pish..

:faf:

Wotherspiniesta
31-03-2010, 09:16 PM

Rankin is terrible. Stevenson is worse. Hogg is as bad as Stevenson. None of them are good enough.

BigKev
31-03-2010, 09:18 PM
Nish was abysmal and tried to be a wideo again b y talking back to the ref. He's hopeless. Gets caught offside more than any striker I've seen at Easter Road in my puff.

Physical presence my archie. A waste of a jersey - Hibby or not.

Hfc_Since1875
31-03-2010, 09:25 PM
Get them all to france!!! :grr:
Seriously considerin missing sunday !!:grr:

James.
31-03-2010, 09:33 PM

I'd agree with that, least he got forward and was trying. His corners are terrible though. The other three mentioned can bolt and if Nish and Stevenson are anywhere near the first team on Sunday then Yogi has completely lost my backing.

Hibs Class
31-03-2010, 09:40 PM
I'd agree with that, least he got forward and was trying. His corners are terrible though. The other three mentioned can bolt and if Nish and Stevenson are anywhere near the first team on Sunday then Yogi has completely lost my backing.

If Rankin was one of our better players then it's partly because the rest were so awful. I've no idea why we persevered with him taking corners when he tried the same useless thing almost every time. Stevenson added nothing tonight. Nish should have scored at his 1 on 1, or at least done more with it than he did. He was on a hiding to nothing most of the time tonight, though, regularly receiving the ball in the air with his back to goal and no-one ahead of him to pick up those balls that he did win and wasn't penalised for.

Judas Iscariot
31-03-2010, 09:41 PM
Just saw the penalty on Alba..

100% stone waller..

Cheers Hogg :rolleyes:

crash
31-03-2010, 09:46 PM
They're all Pish..

I'd persevere with Nish though as he offers a physical presence No he doesn't and on another night would of bagged 2..No he wouldn't

Yes they are all pish yet they were all in the starting line up tonight says it all about Hughes knowledge of football. One of them is captain FFS:grr:

Hiber-nation
31-03-2010, 09:46 PM

Sorry Hibee Girl, I think Rankin offers 100% effort and nothing else. Which is bottom 6 quality at best. Why on earth Yogi persists in letting him take set pieces i have no idea. Dreadful.

Cropley10
31-03-2010, 09:49 PM
What about Thicot? Surely he can't have much time left either. What other team would play him at right back?

Cropley10
31-03-2010, 09:50 PM
Sorry Hibee Girl, I think Rankin offers 100% effort and nothing else. Which is bottom 6 quality at best. Why on earth Yogi persists in letting him take set pieces i have no idea. Dreadful.

Yogi doesn't. He let's the players decide.

Saorsa
01-04-2010, 01:12 AM
When do their contracts end?no soon enough :bye:

mackie77
01-04-2010, 06:42 AM
Rankin, nish, stevenson, thicot, hogg, stack, cregg,:grr: all must go! nowhere near good enough to play for this club

HH81
01-04-2010, 06:47 AM
Just saw the penalty on Alba..

100% stone waller..

Cheers Hogg :rolleyes:

Correct but on Sky Sports I seen it.

To say some people on here posted it was a dodgy one too :rolleyes: All be it before the TV showed it!

LancsHibs
01-04-2010, 06:51 AM
All of these named players again last night proved that they are simply just not good enough!! Add Thicot to that list and you have 5 players that must be replaced if we are to progress.

To the folk that thought that Nish was Ok 'cos on another night he would have bagged 2. If Stokes was on instead of Nish we probably would have bagged another 2!!!:boo hoo: What were you thinking Yogi?? Whatever you were trying to prove has backfired on you:confused:

Hibs = Simply not good enough, very disappointed again.