View Full Version : Mixu era again

jc_hibby
31-03-2010, 08:21 PM
as it says on the tin

anyone
:grr::grr:

Disco Dave
31-03-2010, 08:22 PM
Can one of the admins launch this wee fanny please?

CropleyWasGod
31-03-2010, 08:23 PM
as it says on the tin

anyone

lol... you're making my night.

hibee92
31-03-2010, 08:24 PM
another thread from this phanny? LTYF?

jc_hibby
31-03-2010, 08:26 PM
so your happy to was a passh team that cany win?

a manager that play's the wrong team formation??

dosent know how to make the right subs???

YOUR HAPPY WITH THAT

Dibben
31-03-2010, 08:28 PM
as it says on the tin

anyone

You're not a big fan of Yogi are you???

BH.

hibee92
31-03-2010, 08:28 PM
i'm happy with yogi aye, and if you're no happy then **** off, honestly you sound like a yam

jc_hibby
31-03-2010, 08:32 PM
i'm happy with yogi aye, and if you're no happy then **** off, honestly you sound like a yam

what did he do at falkirk?

honistly why cant jh just say the team are not fit to play?

or even witer on about europe just say no we can this season?

why?

thats ma problem with jh

Oscar Lomax
31-03-2010, 08:36 PM
Yogi is a junior manager......the guy will drag us down.

jc_hibby
31-03-2010, 08:39 PM
yogi is a junior manager......the guy will drag us down.

thank you

Disco Dave
31-03-2010, 08:41 PM

You are an idiot...you're dragging this board down! :bye:

hibee92
31-03-2010, 08:42 PM
You are an idiot...you're dragging this board down! :bye:

seconded

Cropley10
31-03-2010, 08:42 PM
Seen enough tonight. Ends up with three forwards standing on the half way line.

It doesn't help having some totally crap players like Nish Rankin and my god Thicot. But that was complete and utter garbage. Has been for weeks.

Work in progress my erse. Freefall.

Pedantic_Hibee
31-03-2010, 08:43 PM

You can get bent, bet you couldn't wait to jump on here tonight and slaver more p1sh. An absolute hole of a poster.

Admins, I'll take the infraction for this.

As for that other welt masquerading as a Hibby, get him launched.

Cropley10
31-03-2010, 08:44 PM
You can get bent, bet you couldn't wait to jump on here tonight and slaver more p1sh. An absolute hole of a poster.

It's the truth. We are rubbish he's our Manager. It's his responsibility.

Oscar Lomax
31-03-2010, 08:54 PM

I think your the hole pal.......You obviously have no idea about whats happening at Easter Road....Are you watching whats unfolding??? Doubt it.

Cropley10
31-03-2010, 08:55 PM
I think your the hole pal.......You obviously have no idea about whats happening at Easter Road....Are you watching whats unfolding??? Doubt it.

He's not. Quite obviously. Another Happy Clapper.

Disco Dave
31-03-2010, 08:55 PM

I take it you're coming up every week to see what unfolding at Easter Road? Doubt it.

J-C
31-03-2010, 09:10 PM
I take it some of you never listened to his after match comments, spoke about trying to get players living and breathing professional football 24/7, also stated that as footballers, they know that if they don't produce then other players will come in. Also spoke about wanting the players to be more mentally tough and again if they don't then he'll bring in others to do it.

This is only his 1st year and it's still work in progress, some of you guys are a joke and don't deserve to be called Hibs supporters, all laughs and jokes when we're sitting high in the league but as soon as we have a wee blip and the form goes, then out of the woodwork you all com, moan, moan, Yogi GTF etc etc.

Mikeystewart
31-03-2010, 09:14 PM
no

Oscar Lomax
31-03-2010, 09:20 PM
I take it you're coming up every week to see what unfolding at Easter Road? Doubt it.

My location is for comedy value. Im from Dalkeith and a season ticket holder. I can quite clearly see whats unfolding thank you. I personally blame the manager, who wouldnt after another debacle. The Falkirk fans wanted rid of him for gods sake.....

Antifa Hibs
31-03-2010, 09:21 PM
I take it some of you never listened to his after match comments, spoke about trying to get players living and breathing professional football 24/7, also stated that as footballers, they know that if they don't produce then other players will come in. Also spoke about wanting the players to be more mentally tough and again if they don't then he'll bring in others to do it.

This is only his 1st year and it's still work in progress, some of you guys are a joke and don't deserve to be called Hibs supporters, all laughs and jokes when we're sitting high in the league but as soon as we have a wee blip and the form goes, then out of the woodwork you all com, moan, moan, Yogi GTF etc etc.

A wee blip. Hammered 4-1 home to rangers, hammered 5-1 away to st johnstone, knocked out the scottish cup by a highland league outfit and destroyed 4-2 to dundee utd at home.

A wee blip :faf:

He's clueless, can't change it, no formation, no tactics, he talks a good game thats it. Nae different to Mixu.

green.and.white
31-03-2010, 09:25 PM

I still believe in Hughes, but this is not a wee blip. A wee blip lasts 3-4 games... Not 3-4 months!

J-C
31-03-2010, 09:26 PM
A wee blip. Hammered 4-1 home to rangers, hammered 5-1 away to st johnstone, knocked out the scottish cup by a highland league outfit and destroyed 4-2 to dundee utd at home.

A wee blip :faf:

He's clueless, can't change it, no formation, no tactics, he talks a good game thats it. Nae different to Mixu.

So the first half of the season didn't count then eh?

He did change it after we all screamed for 4-4-2 and still it didn't work.

He talks of players who are weak minded and need to be more professional in their lifestyles or they'll get emptied, or did you not here his after match interview........or did you just choose to ignore it.:confused:

Wotherspiniesta
31-03-2010, 09:30 PM
My location is for comedy value. Im from Dalkeith and a season ticket holder. I can quite clearly see whats unfolding thank you. I personally blame the manager, who wouldnt after another debacle. The Falkirk fans wanted rid of him for gods sake.....

Where's your seat about?

Antifa Hibs
31-03-2010, 09:32 PM

He talks of players who are weak minded and need to be more professional in their lifestyles or they'll get emptied, or did you not here his after match interview........or did you just choose to ignore it.:confused:

After recent results? Course it doesnae, first half of season counts for fk all now.

As I said, he talks a good game but hasn't a *** scooby. Never cut out to be a Hibs manager. He hasn't a clue!

Disco Dave
31-03-2010, 09:35 PM

What exactly is comical about that location :confused: or is your comedy exactly like yer patter - scheidt :bye:

Malthibby
31-03-2010, 09:39 PM
There's no doubt that there are problems, but I actually thought we played a bit better tonight than we have done in months, more bite & a bit more footie.
Wasn't good enough, but I don't see the point in all the wrist-cutting.
Don't think DU were on top until after they scored their third goal & until then we had chances that we should have taken - Nish twice & Riordan - which could have changed the game entirely.
We need to take a collective chill pill; rightly or wrongly, Yogi will be given time to sort things out, so we need to go on supporting the team. After DU scored their second there were fans f'n & blinding until they could barely speak, most of whom upped & left after the third. Without getting into another uber fan to the end debate, I'm not sure that this helps the players.
I go to every Hibs game expecting to win, & I'm always gutted when we lose, but apoplexy ain't good for you.
GG

swazzie
31-03-2010, 10:29 PM
There's no doubt that there are problems, but I actually thought we played a bit better tonight than we have done in months, more bite & a bit more footie.
Don't think DU were on top until after they scored their third goal & until then we had chances that we should have taken - Nish twice & Riordan - which could have changed the game entirely.
We need to take a collective chill pill; rightly or wrongly, Yogi will be given time to sort things out, so we need to go on supporting the team. After DU scored their second there were fans f'n & blinding until they could barely speak, most of whom upped & left after the third. Without getting into another uber fan to the end debate, I'm not sure that this helps the players.
I go to every Hibs game expecting to win, & I'm always gutted when we lose, but apoplexy ain't good for you.
GG

:top marks

Of course there are problems on the pitch and undoubtedly there is immense frustration because this set of players is underperforming and a lot of the blame lies at the manager's door

I agree I thought tonight was an improvement on recent performances, with a much more balanced 4-4-2 and with a few breaks (the penalty calls at each end, 2 goal mouth stramashes, 2 Nish sitters, 3rd goal offside etc etc) it could have been a 4-2 win with few complaints

To compare this to the Mixu era is laughable. We already have more points, have scored more goals, have a better squad and are higher up the league. I'm no happy clapper and am as p*ssed off as the next man when we lose but seriously some posters need to take a few deep breaths and take a look at the bigger picture on night's like tonigght

The_Horde
31-03-2010, 10:35 PM

Comedy value, i never got to see much comedy over the festival last year.

Hibs are certainly making right up for that just now, some comedy performances. :agree:

4-4-2?

Where?

Looked more like a 4-2-2-2 to me if anything. A more shapeless 4-4-2 you will never see.

Wotherspiniesta
31-03-2010, 10:41 PM
Where?

Looked more like a 4-2-2-2 to me if anything. A more shapeless 4-4-2 you will never see.

:agree:

You can't stick 4 central midfielders in midfield.

new malkyhib
31-03-2010, 10:49 PM
Comedy value, i never got to see much comedy over the festival last year.

Hibs are certainly making right up for that just now, some comedy performances. :agree:

4-4-2?

Where?

:top marksI don't like jumping on the bandwagon of slagging managers (I prefer slagging the Board before anybody jumps in with that one:greengrin), but seriously you've just nailed it re the "shape" of the team.

Late on from my seat in the West Stand I heard Gary Kenneth shout "keep our shape" after he'd won his umpteenth header. Mind you it's easy to win headers when you're 6'5" and simply head it the way you're facing all night, and never have a forward trying to turn you, or having to turn to face a ball that's cut back from wide.

But there's the rub...we don't have a semblance of shape to our side and have absolultely no width at all, apart from when Ian Murray gets forward, but you cannot expect him to deliver telling crosses time after time.

...& that's what bugs me about the present manager and his predecessor - a stubborn refusal to change things, especially when he has a laddie on the bench who may not turn out to be a world-beater, but has pace, can cross the ball, and has contributed something positive every time he's came on - why is the manager so reluctant to use him?

Saorsa
01-04-2010, 01:28 AM
as it says on the tin

anyone
:grr::grr:MIxu MKII IMO

Can one of the admins launch this wee fanny please?why? because you dinnae like his opinion? Maybe you could ask the admin tae launch me for having an opinion that disnae suit yours, I doubt it would work though. :bye:

KWJ
01-04-2010, 05:08 AM
blip hasn't been 3-4 months it's been 2.

As said we can all roll of results. Was Celtic 1 Hibs 2, Rangers 1 Hibs 1, Hibs 5 Hamilton 1, Aberdeen 0 Hibs 2 just minor lifts?

February and March have been extremely poor with just 3 wins, 3 draws and 6 defeats. Bottom half form.

Yet somehow we're still 4th and we're still only 10 points behind Celtic for crying out loud. We may not have all agreed with Yogi's tactics throughout the season that had us challenging but if they won us points then, they can do it again.

I've said it many times, I think the pitches have played a huge part in our struggle of late and now it's a combination of that, lack of confidence and the fans getting right on their back.

Chill out and look at the bigger picture.

Septimus
01-04-2010, 05:59 AM
GG

Likewise I thought that Hibs looked better tonight than for a while. Dundee United are a good team and deserved to win.

Phil MaGlass
01-04-2010, 07:35 AM
I find it amazing that the happy clappers come on here and try to defend the indefensible and then have the cheek to turn around and slate the guys who are stating the OBVIOUS negatives, which are on show to anyone and his dug.
Anyone can see the Mixuesque mammoth (beginners) mistakes being made by a manager, whom at the moment seems Waaaaaaaaayyyyyy out his depth. I am willing to give him the summer to build a team, but dont hold your breath for any drastic changes, and dont say "We didnt tell you so"

As for pitches..two teams have to play on the same pitch,and it was pretty obvious to anyone and his dug again that D.Utd would turn us over.Lets hope hertz dont catch us.

CropleyWasGod
01-04-2010, 08:13 AM
I find it amazing that the happy clappers come on here and try to defend the indefensible and then have the cheek to turn around and slate the guys who are stating the OBVIOUS negatives, which are on show to anyone and his dug.
Anyone can see the Mixuesque mammoth (beginners) mistakes being made by a manager, whom at the moment seems Waaaaaaaaayyyyyy out his depth. I am willing to give him the summer to build a team, but dont hold your breath for any drastic changes, and dont say "We didnt tell you so"

As for pitches..two teams have to play on the same pitch,and it was pretty obvious to anyone and his dug again that D.Utd would turn us over.Lets hope hertz dont catch us.

And I find it offensive that anybody who tries to take a balanced view of things gets labelled with the "Happy clapper" nonsense.

My balanced view? At the start of the new season, would I have taken the following WITH A NEW MANAGER:-

1. being in the fight for third place until the end of March.

2. being in the QF of the Cup.

3. being in the fight for Europe after the split.

4. finishing 10-ish points ahead of the Hearts

5. being inconsistent, whilst on occasion playing some excellent football

Would I? Would you?

TonyStokeprano
01-04-2010, 11:23 AM
:agree:

You can't stick 4 central midfielders in midfield.

SennaFabregas XaviIniestaSeems to work fine for spain, our players are nowhere near as good as them obviously but that is utter nonsense saying you cant stick four cenral midfielders in midfield i'v seen lots of teams do it lately actually, chelsea went with mikel essien ballack and lampard, inter with cambiasso zanneti motta and sneijder. so clearly you can put 4 central midfielders in midfield. It's about having player that are good enough and rankin and stevenson just aren't.

Wotherspiniesta
01-04-2010, 07:28 PM
SennaFabregas XaviIniestaSeems to work fine for spain, our players are nowhere near as good as them obviously but that is utter nonsense saying you cant stick four cenral midfielders in midfield i'v seen lots of teams do it lately actually, chelsea went with mikel essien ballack and lampard, inter with cambiasso zanneti motta and sneijder. so clearly you can put 4 central midfielders in midfield. It's about having player that are good enough and rankin and stevenson just aren't.

Fair enough.

Compare Hibs to Inter, Chelsea and Spain.

The reason it works for these teams is they have players who can create and score goals and mainly because they have full backs who can bomb down the wings to provide the width.

Who out of Rankin, Stevenson, Cregg and Miller can you see bagging twenty goals a season like Lampard or Fabregas? Or creating as many chances as Xavi or Essien? Hibs can't play 4 central midfielders in midfield because we're not good enough to.

Compare it to anyone else in the league, what other SPL team plays 4 central midfielders in midfield? None.

We, as a team, generally lack pace as it is without our LB and RB having to play 2 positions. Fair play to Yogi for trying to change it about and get us playing better but that just never worked at all.

Wotherspiniesta
01-04-2010, 07:29 PM
Where's your seat about?

*Bump*

Phil D. Rolls
01-04-2010, 07:31 PM
as it says on the tin

anyone

:faf:

It's a damn shame, it really is - a bit like those old movies of people who thought they had invented flying machines, only to end up in the sea.

:troll:

so your happy to was a passh team that cany win?

a manager that play's the wrong team formation??

dosent know how to make the right subs???

YOUR HAPPY WITH THAT

what did he do at falkirk?

honistly why cant jh just say the team are not fit to play?

or even witer on about europe just say no we can this season?

why?

thats ma problem with jh

When did they get computers in Lynebank anyway?