PDA

View Full Version : time

Gerard
31-03-2010, 08:20 PM
The cost of losing the QF Scottish Cup games to Ross County is going to cost the club at least 250,000 pounds in lost income. If we do not get into Europe that will be another major loss to the club.

Is the job at this club too much for John Hughes and who could we get to replace him?
G

Just Jimmy
31-03-2010, 08:22 PM
The cost of losing the QF Scottish Cup games to Ross County is going to cost the club at least 250,000 pounds in lost income. If we do not get into Europe that will be another major loss to the club.

Is the job at this club too much for John Hughes and who could we get to replace him?
G

beginning to think so. I don't want to act to fast but when do you decide? To be honest, we had a scottish cup draw that every Hibs fan has been dreaming about since 1902, and we blew it big time. That alone was unforgivable.

MWHIBBIES
31-03-2010, 08:23 PM

GWell i here Pep Guadiola is a hibby:wink:

hibee92
31-03-2010, 08:23 PM
no the job isnt too much for yogi and he should stay, ffs man get behind him when things go wrong? did you expect him to come into the job and win the scottish and finish 3rd first season?

Hainan Hibs
31-03-2010, 08:28 PM
UTD have built up over a few seasons, a couple of 5th place finishes and now look strongest for 3rd.

I'll give Yogi time to build us however Levein was able to get UTD organised and strong in a battle in his first season with them.

I just hope Yogi can bring in improvements in the summer and get rid of the ***** that is here.

Gerard
31-03-2010, 08:28 PM
no the job isnt too much for yogi and he should stay, ffs man get behind him when things go wrong? did you expect him to come into the job and win the scottish and finish 3rd first season?

At the beginning of the season NO
However, given the good run in SPL and good draw in the cup, I would have thought 3rd place was reasonable and at least a semi final appearance in the SC
I hop Big J goes crazy in the dressing room, even if that means kicking the door off its hinges.

There are too many players at Hibs who need to realise that they have a job that fans would do for no pay. It might be a good idea to show these players what other people do for a living
G
Also I have only 5000 v buttons due to not winning

jabis
31-03-2010, 08:30 PM

G

WELL,i'ts obviously YOU G.

And all your assistants can be the troop of psudo,inarticulate,monkies that will now post :thumbsup:

go yersel boy's !

Gerard
31-03-2010, 08:32 PM
WELL,i'ts obviously YOU G.

And all your assistants can be the troop of psudo,inarticulate,monkies that will now post :thumbsup:

go yersel boy's !

We shall see if that happens. I always use my name when I post
G
ps despite that fact that is may seem obvious

jabis
31-03-2010, 08:39 PM
We shall see if that happens. I always use my name when I post
G
ps despite that fact that is may seem obvious

Good on ya,at least you admit you want the job.

Dont need your full name ,but your C.V. will do nicely :agree:

yours

James F. Pirie

Gerard
31-03-2010, 08:41 PM
[B]

Good on ya,at least you admit you want the job.

Dont need your full name ,but your C.V. will do nicely :agree:

yours

James F. Pirie

Good idea:wink: I think that at the moment the club will not want to pay comensation to sack the manager:wink:
GO'D
Gerard O'Donnell

jabis
31-03-2010, 08:49 PM
Good idea:wink: I think that at the moment the club will not want to pay comensation to sack the manager:wink:
GO'D
Gerard O'Donnell

:thumbsup:

Still no C.V. though Gerry :greengrin

Gerard
31-03-2010, 08:53 PM
:thumbsup:

Still no C.V. though Gerry :greengrin

No CV at this time and if a CV was produced it would be done in a private way:wink::thumbsup:
GO'D

HibeeDaz6270
31-03-2010, 08:55 PM
We havent given him enough time yet. He has brought in some good players, lets see what he does in the summer. We all know what we are crying out for, lets see if he can identify players in these positions and take us on to the next level.

1 thing i will say is to hell with the pretty football and also the hoofball when we try that. If you are going to play attractive football it has to be effective. I said the same when yogi was at falkirk, He sets a team up to keep the ball, lots of passes, but with no effect.

I want to see good passing football, but it has to be effective. We need players to sometimes get there head down and take a player on, you will often get the break of the ball. We need a big striker ( NOT NISH ) who can also hold up play, and give us another option.

Its all very well passing the ball all day long, but its a defenders dream if you do that infront of them all day. Get your head down and run at a defender, take them on. All defenders hate that. How often do you see a striker do this , and get the break of the ball which results in a goal? Very often id say.

I think this is definately something we lack from what iv saw.

I mite add i wasnt there tonight though.