PDA

View Full Version : Meester Romanov

down the slope
31-03-2010, 09:45 AM
I see that the yams have introduced a great incentive for ST holders, buy one and you get entered into a draw for ........ wait for it, to visit the great one himself in Lithland.
This will be a Ryanair flight with a subway sandwich and two nights in a tent in the back of beyond, by that token i take it the loony is not planning on visiting here in the near future.

bighairyfaeleith
31-03-2010, 10:46 AM
I see that the yams have introduced a great incentive for ST holders, buy one and you get entered into a draw for ........ wait for it, to visit the great one himself in Lithland.
This will be a Ryanair flight with a subway sandwich and two nights in a tent in the back of beyond, by that token i take it the loony is not planning on visiting here in the near future.

I quite fancy taking a flight to lithuania and meeting romanov, the mans a ****ing genius :greengrin

HibbyAndy
31-03-2010, 12:08 PM
Hearts fans dont nead any incentive schemes, Winning the CL next season is incentive enough :agree:

down the slope
31-03-2010, 12:24 PM
Maybe the Hibs should have a free draw included in the season ticket price, the winner gets to meet Mr Petrie who will invite him/her to Greggs for a bite o lunch provided you do not ask for more than one steak bake !.

MyJo
31-03-2010, 12:24 PM
whats the odds on Dexter winning the draw :devil:

Andy74
31-03-2010, 12:28 PM
I see they are virtually giving them away again. I think pretending to be big still matters more than the numbers adding up.