PDA

View Full Version : operation

MacBean
30-03-2010, 04:10 PM
Guys,

Had my operation at 8.30 Monday morning, was in surgery for around 3 hours and got out of the hospital last night at around 9ish.

It went well, although there was a slight complex and they had to do more "digging" than they thought necessary. Surgery had an impact on my pectorial muscle and both had to have parts taken away (not that there was much there to start with!!). wrapped in plaster from my stomach to my shoulders and have been signed off work for 4 weeks.

I wont make it down to this weeks game as i'm barely managing to sit up to type but I'll hopefully be along to watch next week. I also cant make this weeks two make or break games for the hibees due to the surgery.

On a sour note the Hospital reckoned it would be 6-8 weeks before i can even do light contact training so that pretty much rules me out for this season.

Judas Iscariot
30-03-2010, 04:12 PM
Dull yin mate :bitchy:

Hope your feeling better shortly :agree:

Get well soon :notworthy:

lyonhibs
30-03-2010, 04:50 PM
Guys,

Had my operation at 8.30 Monday morning, was in surgery for around 3 hours and got out of the hospital last night at around 9ish.

It went well, although there was a slight complex and they had to do more "digging" than they thought necessary. Surgery had an impact on my pectorial muscle and both had to have parts taken away (not that there was much there to start with!!). wrapped in plaster from my stomach to my shoulders and have been signed off work for 4 weeks.

I wont make it down to this weeks game as i'm barely managing to sit up to type but I'll hopefully be along to watch next week. I also cant make this weeks two make or break games for the hibees due to the surgery.

On a sour note the Hospital reckoned it would be 6-8 weeks before i can even do light contact training so that pretty much rules me out for this season.

***** me, what was wrong with you in the first place??

Get well soon :agree:

:notworthy:

Gus
30-03-2010, 05:09 PM
Good luck with the recovery mate

4 weeks paid holiday......sweet i would usually say, but not RBS, 84% owned by the tax payer:grr::wink:

take it easy mate

cocopops1875
30-03-2010, 05:35 PM
get well soon mate you didnt miss much at training last night:wink: tho you may have still ended up in hospital:thumbsup:

Nando™
30-03-2010, 05:42 PM
Man up.

Hope you recover quickly mate! :aok:

ArabHibee
30-03-2010, 07:17 PM
Hope it's no as bad as this guy:

http://www.realamericanchristo.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/03/full_body_cast_1.jpg

:greengrin

Seriously though, wishing you a speedy recovery.

Ritchie
31-03-2010, 08:17 AM
http://www.topofcool.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/09/drama_queen-360x347.jpg:devil:

get well soon son. :agree:

The_Horde
31-03-2010, 12:14 PM
Man up.

Hope you recover quickly mate! :aok:

:agree:

Seriously, hope you have a speedy recovery. :agree: