PDA

View Full Version : Season Ticket Seat Swap...

Hibs90
30-03-2010, 11:29 AM
Is it possible to do this for one game? Looking to move to the South just for the United game tomorrow but not sure if you could do this? Been told before you couldn't but unsure..

marinello59
30-03-2010, 11:34 AM
Is it possible to do this for one game? Looking to move to the South just for the United game tomorrow but not sure if you could do this? Been told before you couldn't but unsure..

I have done this a few times without any problems.

EH54
30-03-2010, 11:36 AM
If there's tickets left in south which there will be then you can yes, just go to ticket office before kick off, :thumbsup:

matty_f
30-03-2010, 11:36 AM
:agree:

you're best going into the ticket office though, otherwise you get stung for the booking fee.

Hibs90
30-03-2010, 11:52 AM
Great, cheers. :thumbsup:

Alex Trager
30-03-2010, 04:56 PM
You cant actually so it the day of the game ... or so they told me ... i mean you cant just walk up to the T.O. tommorrow night.... i phone and ask them ... you should do it first thing tommorrow ...and you don't get stung for a booking fee

PC Stamp
30-03-2010, 05:17 PM
Check that they haven't sold your season ticket seat first. :greengrin

HibbyScott
31-03-2010, 12:51 AM
You cant actually so it the day of the game ... or so they told me ... i mean you cant just walk up to the T.O. tommorrow night.... i phone and ask them ... you should do it first thing tommorrow ...and you don't get stung for a booking fee

Not true. I've gone up plenty times right before the game to get my ticket swapped for one day. Most recently being the East's last game against St Johnstone