Red card.

he's doing well down south.:greengrin

JE89
29-03-2010, 08:32 PM
Never a red though

HibbyAndy
29-03-2010, 08:33 PM
Never ever a red.

Tevez throwing himself all over the place..Embarasing to watch TBH.

Sylar
29-03-2010, 08:35 PM
Other than a few of their city rivals, is there a team in the Premiership with as many pissy whinging "stars" as Man City.

1-0 - Adebayor's foot was rediculously high though!

HibbyAndy
29-03-2010, 08:36 PM
Other than a few of their city rivals, is there a team in the Premiership with as many pissy whinging "stars" as Man City.

1-0 - Adebayor's foot was rediculously high though!

You get the jail for that :agree:

MWHIBBIES
29-03-2010, 08:41 PM
That wigan goalie is crap.Maybe we should sign him.

Speedy
29-03-2010, 08:43 PM
:bye::faf:
Red card.

he's doing well down south.:greengrin

I don't think he's been that bad, although he has had the odd dodgy moment :tin hat:

Pretty Boy
29-03-2010, 08:46 PM
That wigan goalie is crap.Maybe we should sign him.

Not watching the game, fancied Newcastle v Forest more but who is in goals for Wigan?

Surely not Chris Kirkland as he is anything but crap, should be in the England squad.

MWHIBBIES
29-03-2010, 08:49 PM
Not watching the game, fancied Newcastle v Forest more but who is in goals for Wigan?

Surely not Chris Kirkland as he is anything but crap, should be in the England squad.Stoykivic who is on loan from sporting lisbon and is absolutly useless.

3-0 to city now tevez hat-rick and the gk went the wrong way when there was only 1 way to go.

Pretty Boy
29-03-2010, 08:52 PM
Stoykivic who is on loan from sporting lisbon and is absolutly useless.

3-0 to city now tevez hat-rick and the gk went the wrong way when there was only 1 way to go.

Jeez that boy is useless right enough. Watched a few games he played after he first arrived and he is absolutely hopeless.

Still if Kirkland is injured the only other choice is Mike Pollitt who is even worse.

heretoday
29-03-2010, 09:01 PM
He's not doing too badly. Wigan will stay up, I reckon.

Speedy
29-03-2010, 09:59 PM
Jeez that boy is useless right enough. Watched a few games he played after he first arrived and he is absolutely hopeless.

Still if Kirkland is injured the only other choice is Mike Pollitt who is even worse.

Kingson plays for them as well. He's looked reasonable when I've seen him play.

Hainan Hibs
29-03-2010, 11:11 PM
From a Scotland point of view I hope Caldwell improves down there, even though I despise him he will be playing for Scotland and we need that area of the team strong.

booshsutton
29-03-2010, 11:46 PM
Don't think Caldwell is actually that bad, but this season things seem to have gone downhill for him fast. Think the contract got in the way for him at Celtc and got complacent and then the confidence went...seems to have carreid that form forward to Wigan, been some shocking mistakes he's made. I hope for Scotlands sake he comes good cos we aren't exactly loaded with options at centre half.

Still a tube though :agree:

JimBHibees
30-03-2010, 10:51 AM
He obviously thinks he is better than he is however if he was to concentrate on his job he can be a decent defender.

Baader
30-03-2010, 10:56 AM
Caldwell must have some sort of Derren Brown type figure as his agent as I find it astonishing how far he's gone in football on very modest ability. Whoever his agent is, he's doing a great job.

I honestly would not have him in Hibs back four. Why he got regular games at Celtic and is now plying his trade in the Premiership is one of life's great mysteries...

Phil MaGlass
30-03-2010, 11:55 AM
Caldwell must have some sort of Derren Brown type figure as his agent as I find it astonishing how far he's gone in football on very modest ability. Whoever his agent is, he's doing a great job.

I honestly would not have him in Hibs back four. Why he got regular games at Celtic and is now plying his trade in the Premiership is one of life's great mysteries...

Taxi for Caldwell,it seems its about the only thing he does during games, oh and blaming everyone else.He is IMO pi5h.

SidBurns
30-03-2010, 12:24 PM
About the sending off, which one would it come under? 'Serious foul play' is the only one I can think of but very harsh. The ref, Atwell, is murder anyway. More cock up's than Caldwell himself!

A player, substitute or substituted player is sent off if he commits any of the
following seven offences:-

• serious foul play
• violent conduct
• spitting at an opponent or any other person
• denying the opposing team a goal or an obvious goal-scoring opportunity
by deliberately handling the ball (this does not apply to a goalkeeper within
his own penalty area)
• denying an obvious goal-scoring opportunity to an opponent moving
towards the player’s goal by an offence punishable by a free kick or a
penalty kick
• using offensive, insulting or abusive language and/or gestures