PDA

View Full Version : Keith Jackson

ekhibee
29-03-2010, 06:41 PM
Just been listening to Sportsound, which I've now turned off. Keith Jackson must be one of the most loathsome characters I've ever heard on radio. I know this is nothing new, but he just really annoys me, and I'm sure many, many others.

HibeeMcGinn1
29-03-2010, 06:48 PM
Just been listening to Sportsound, which I've now turned off. Keith Jackson must be one of the most loathsome characters I've ever heard on radio. I know this is nothing new, but he just really annoys me, and I'm sure many, many others.

really doesnt surprise me. i refuse to read his columns in the paper or id end up ripping it into a million pieces. i havnt heard him on the radio since his real radio days but has always been a 1st class twat. what was he saying tonight?

poolman
29-03-2010, 06:56 PM
Was it him and JC going to court or something :confused:

ekhibee
29-03-2010, 06:59 PM
really doesnt surprise me. i refuse to read his columns in the paper or id end up ripping it into a million pieces. i havnt heard him on the radio since his real radio days but has always been a 1st class twat. what was he saying tonight?
Total and extreme criticism of Mowbray. Now I'm not, and never will be a Celtic fan, but he's opinionated, arrogant and so obviously a complete glory-hunter who jumps on any bandwagon he can. Like you, I don't read anything by him, and I never believe anything the Daily Record sport pages have to say, but then it's not as if I read it anymore anyway. I used to just about suffer Traynor, but he seems to back up people like Jackson these days, consequently I don't listen to the Celtic phone-in on Sportsound either.

bigwheel
29-03-2010, 07:08 PM

Completely agree with this. He really is a horrible person. His views on Mowbray were hate filled. It's clear that Mowbray gave him no time or attention, as a result this tube is using his exit to get back at him....Has anyone else noticed that Jackson uses his colums to big up those he is friendly with, and slate those that he doesn't have relationships with...have you ever seen a Jackson article criticising Thomson or Brown for example?? He is a loathsome, undignified journo...very poor....

Thecat23
29-03-2010, 07:38 PM
Can't stand the boy, and i have no idea how anyone can read the Daily crap or the sun.. never mind listen to these weegie biased shows. Always about Celtic and Rangers even a non story will beat any other headline.

Real Radio has to be the worst i listened once after a mate told me it was funny. Aye right, never laughed once but cringed many a time. About time all non old firm fans stopped tuning in and buying those rags and let them argue who is most weege.

Sorry rant over!!

NOLA
29-03-2010, 07:55 PM
Can't stand the boy, and i have no idea how anyone can read the Daily crap or the sun.. never mind listen to these weegie biased shows. Always about Celtic and Rangers even a non story will beat any other headline.

Real Radio has to be the worst i listened once after a mate told me it was funny. Aye right, never laughed once but cringed many a time. About time all non old firm fans stopped tuning in and buying those rags and let them argue who is most weege.

Sorry rant over!!

The only funny thing about real radio was Hector Brocklebank.

allmodcons
29-03-2010, 08:15 PM

:agree: I had to switch it off. Cannae stand listening to him!

Heraghty's
29-03-2010, 08:37 PM
An awful writer who was with Rangers as a youngster.
Typical of the current crop of sports so-called journalists:
They wanted to be footballers, but weren't anywhere near good enough . . .
So instead they hang out with footballers, talk like footballers and write like footballers.
In other words, badly.
Grammar-wise, they'd be hard pushed to pass a Standard Grade in English.
And Keef "Jingle-Jangle" Jackson is one of the worst. :agree:

Jonnyboy
29-03-2010, 09:55 PM
Total and extreme criticism of Mowbray. Now I'm not, and never will be a Celtic fan, but he's opinionated, arrogant and so obviously a complete glory-hunter who jumps on any bandwagon he can. Like you, I don't read anything by him, and I never believe anything the Daily Record sport pages have to say, but then it's not as if I read it anymore anyway. I used to just about suffer Traynor, but he seems to back up people like Jackson these days, consequently I don't listen to the Celtic phone-in on Sportsound either.

He's a hun so no surprise really

Jackson that is, not Mowbray :greengrin

Lofarl
29-03-2010, 09:58 PM
I used to suffer that show when I worked at Tescos on backshift. All it did was make me hate the OF and their monster fans even more.