PDA

View Full Version : If maka stayed at chelsea

THEMENTALHIBEE
29-03-2010, 04:09 PM
If maka was not to leave Chelsea he would have been playing instead of turnbull so he would be playing against inter :notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::notwo rthy::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy:

500miles
29-03-2010, 04:10 PM
Or he would have been released.

Ed De Gramo
29-03-2010, 04:13 PM
If Latapy hadn't been sacked, we may have beaten the plastics in the SC Final 2001 :boo hoo:

If Paco had buried that header, we'd have played Osijek in the next round of the UEFA Cup :boo hoo:

If HibbyAndy bought a round more often, he'd get less hassle :wink:

hibsbollah
29-03-2010, 04:16 PM
I'd bring back the big man for the Arabs game:agree:

He likes the snow.

danhibees1875
29-03-2010, 04:22 PM
I'd bring back the big man for the Arabs game:agree:

He likes the snow.

Nah, yogi wont just change keepers willy nilly. :agree:

H18sry
29-03-2010, 04:25 PM

Not since last Tuesday anyway :wink:

Hibs On Tour
29-03-2010, 04:28 PM
...we'd have £250k to spend on a RB or CH? :devil:

magnificent_seven
29-03-2010, 04:48 PM
If my uncle had a f@nny, he'd be my aunty

Bobo
29-03-2010, 04:55 PM
If maka was not to leave Chelsea he would have been playing instead of turnbull so he would be playing against inter :notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::notwo rthy::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy:

Nah ... they'd have put John terry in goals before him :wink:

HibbyAndy
29-03-2010, 04:57 PM
If Latapy hadn't been sacked, we may have beaten the plastics in the SC Final 2001 :boo hoo:

If Paco had buried that header, we'd have played Osijek in the next round of the UEFA Cup :boo hoo:

If HibbyAndy bought a round more often, he'd get less hassle :wink:

:hilarious :hilarious :hilarious

Your confusing me with Desperate Dan :agree:

:greengrin

Pretty Boy
29-03-2010, 05:45 PM

This must be the most bizzare post i've ever read on here.

2 weeks after the Chelsea v Inter match, regarding our 4th choice goalkeeper who was out of contract when we signed him anyway.

HibsSpain returns surely.

hibsbollah
29-03-2010, 05:50 PM

Good use of the underused and amusing phrase 'willy nilly':top marks

Danderhall Hibs
29-03-2010, 06:01 PM

:hilarious

What a player he might have been.

MWHIBBIES
29-03-2010, 06:07 PM
Nah ... they'd have put John terry in goals before him :wink:Nah he would be to busy trying to score:wink:

lyonhibs
29-03-2010, 06:14 PM

You're taking the immense leap of faith in assuming that not one of the managers/goalkeeping coaches in the intervening 3 years at Chelsea would have sussed out that Makalamby just hasn't got it to be a top, top class goalkeeper, and he'd not have been punted out on load/released long before this season.

Oh, and as mentioned already, if my Auntie had baws, she'd be my Uncle.