29-03-2010, 11:59 AM
Would he do a job for us?

I think he is a bit of a loose cannon

Ritchie
29-03-2010, 12:02 PM
id rather we sign you dooner!!! :wink:

Ell_Chrisso
29-03-2010, 12:15 PM
Is there a source to this, or is just another random thought?

Hfc_Since1875
29-03-2010, 12:29 PM
Player from killie I'd love to see in the green and white would be bryson! Looks a cracking player! Think he'll be at hearts next year tho unfortunately!!

Owain_1987
29-03-2010, 12:41 PM
I don't really want any more foreign players at our club need some tough players am tired of flare and getting nowhere. Hope that don't sound racist just to many players come from abroad and can't handle the toughness of the SPL Benji and Zemmama included.

Perspective
29-03-2010, 12:49 PM
I don't really want any more foreign players at our club need some tough players am tired of flare and getting nowhere. Hope that don't sound racist just to many players come from abroad and can't handle the toughness of the SPL Benji and Zemmama included.

You get gritty foreigners and pansy Scots - nationality is irrelevant.

And there's no flair to Pascali's game - he's a brute-force destroyer type in the Matty Jack mould, either in midfield or the centre of defence.

Danderhall Hibs
29-03-2010, 12:50 PM
How tall is he?

Teo10
29-03-2010, 12:56 PM
How tall is he?

Too tall for our required average height to be in the team.

vanNISHtelroy
29-03-2010, 01:04 PM
Manuel is six foot two. I liked him when he was in midfield (partly because) he was crazy. Calderwood has said he won't play him in midfield but sees him as a defender, where to be honest I think he has done pretty well for us.

khib70
29-03-2010, 01:09 PM

Oh dear:rolleyes: Sauzee, Jack, Latapy, Zitelli, Bamba included as well then?

allmodcons
29-03-2010, 01:25 PM
IMO his best position is at centre back.

More of an old style sweeper than a straight CH. Good organiser, really aggressive and can also play a bit.

Reminds me of Gary Caldwell without the mistakes!!!

There's not many players at other SPL clubs I'd like to see at Hibs, but he is defo one of them.

MussiHibee
29-03-2010, 01:29 PM
id rather we sign you dooner!!! :wink:

I wish mate :wink:

Just know he is being touted to Hibs.

marinello59
29-03-2010, 06:38 PM
Was it the first game of last season we played at Killie and he got booked for taking one of our players down within the first five minutes?

I like him. a hard player who gives his all. Just the type of player that opposing fans start foaming at the mouth about but would like to have in their own team.

HibbyAndy
29-03-2010, 06:42 PM
Id rather have his team mate Taoul. (the Moroccon).

Speedy
29-03-2010, 06:44 PM
Oh dear:rolleyes: Sauzee, Jack, Latapy, Zitelli, Bamba included as well then?

Most of them have Scottish sounding names though: Frank, Matty, Russell, David...good excuse to get rid of Bamba :greengrin

Seriously though, I've not noticed much of Pascali so couldn't say if he is good enough.