PDA

View Full Version : yogi leaving the bus after falkirk

cammy1969
28-03-2010, 06:03 PM
ok guys dont ask but been told that after the falkirk yogi jumped off the bus first and grabed every player by the shoulders and asked r u up 4 this dont ask me who told me but good or bad

HibbyAndy
28-03-2010, 06:05 PM
Good.

greenlex
28-03-2010, 06:05 PM
ok guys dont ask but been told that after the falkirk yogi jumped off the bus first and grabed every player by the shoulders and asked r u up 4 this dont ask me who told me but good or bad
Was he naked?

blackpoolhibs
28-03-2010, 06:07 PM

Who told you?

cammy1969
28-03-2010, 06:07 PM
Good.
its ma 1st time ave started a thread so dont be to hard on me lol

silverhibee
28-03-2010, 06:10 PM

:confused:
So was this after the game or before it.

HibbyAndy
28-03-2010, 06:12 PM

Kin you no read, It was efter it :greengrin

HibbyAndy
28-03-2010, 06:13 PM

Aknow its hard making a thread mate, But just breathe and relax,Take your time..

cammy1969
28-03-2010, 06:13 PM
was told it was after when it was back in edinburgh

MSK
28-03-2010, 06:14 PM
Aknow its hard making a thread mate, But just breathe and relax,Take your time..Who are you ..a ****ing Midwife !!! ...:faf:

Danderhall Hibs
28-03-2010, 06:14 PM

So was he asking if they were up for the night out then?!

HibbyAndy
28-03-2010, 06:20 PM
Who are you ..a ****ing Midwife !!! ...:faf:

And start pushing frantically when you kin see the bairns heid :greengrin

cammy1969
28-03-2010, 06:22 PM
ok sorry for posting somthing that i thought us hibs might be intrested in
al know better next time

Dunbar Hibee
28-03-2010, 06:23 PM
al know better next time

No it just doesn't make sense.. Yogi was asking if they were up for what?:confused:

greenlex
28-03-2010, 06:25 PM
No it just doesn't make sense.. Yogi was asking if they were up for what?:confused:
I would guess at at least the next two games. :wink:

silverhibee
28-03-2010, 06:26 PM

At Easter Road maybe.

Alfred E Newman
28-03-2010, 06:26 PM

Would he not have been better grabbing them as they got off the bus before the game at Falkirk?

Danderhall Hibs
28-03-2010, 06:36 PM
al know better next time

Not getting at you mate - don't take it personally. It just doesn't make much sense as doing it before the game.

cammy1969
28-03-2010, 06:50 PM
Not getting at you mate - don't take it personally. It just doesn't make much sense as doing it before the game.
np m8 am just reporting what i heard could be wrong just the guy got no reason to lie but he maybe wrong anyway ave said ma bit gonna say no more

madabouthibs
28-03-2010, 07:20 PM
Jeez, things must be bad at home.
If he's that desperate he can do me. :greengrin

Craig_in_Prague
28-03-2010, 07:27 PM

:faf:

weonlywon6-2
28-03-2010, 07:29 PM

where were they,george street ??:greengrin:greengrin

Liam89
28-03-2010, 07:33 PM
Thread of the year, imo.

crash
28-03-2010, 07:57 PM

Wow, radical. Wenger and Ferguson take note.:rolleyes:

Phil D. Rolls
28-03-2010, 07:58 PM

This sort of thing - if it is true - worries me. Shades of Phil Brown (?) Hull manager doing his team talk on the pitch, or Stephen Kenney with his ice baths.

That said, the great managers - Ferguson, Stein, Shankly were all a bit eccentric. So either Yogi knows what he's doing, er, or he doesn't.

Jamesie
28-03-2010, 08:00 PM

Mibbe a bit concerned that a few might be nursing hangovers from Friday night? :greengrin :rolleyes:

grunt
28-03-2010, 08:02 PM
So either Yogi knows what he's doing, er, or he doesn't.

Good thinking.

Phil D. Rolls
28-03-2010, 08:05 PM
Good thinking.

Thanks, it took me ages. :greengrin

weonlywon6-2
28-03-2010, 08:08 PM
This sort of thing - if it is true - worries me. Shades of Phil Brown (?) Hull manager doing his team talk on the pitch, or Stephen Kenney with his ice baths.

That said, the great managers - Ferguson, Stein, Shankly were all a bit eccentric. So either Yogi knows what he's doing, er, or he doesn't.

i am presuming that as this story has been passed along ,
that as they got of the bus at falkirk yogi maybe put his hand on a couple of their shoulders and maybe said ,up for this then? to a couple of them ?

Lofarl
28-03-2010, 08:12 PM
In other news someones sitting in my seat at Millwall games. Weird cos I own a season ticket for that seat

silverhibee
28-03-2010, 08:19 PM
In other news someones sitting in my seat at Millwall games. Weird cos I own a season ticket for that seat

:faf:

Speedy
28-03-2010, 08:26 PM

Weird you say that because I phoned up the ticket office for the Dundee Utd game to get a ticket and they said that the seat I have for my season ticket has been sold :grr:

I ended up getting one in the West instead of my usual seat in the FF. I'm not happy at having to pay again but I suppose I'm lucky it's a midweek game because I probably wouldn't be able to get one on a Saturday because of all the people from the East moving to the other stands.

steakbake
28-03-2010, 08:37 PM
Hmm. I'd heard the other end of this story.

Petrie was waiting for them with trowels and spirit levels. He wants the players to build the East Stand. You don't get a new 6k seater stand for the snip of 3.8mil without a bit of volunteering.

Long suffering
28-03-2010, 08:57 PM
al know better next time

chill he was joking

iwasthere1972
28-03-2010, 09:51 PM

They were only breaking into Rodders office at ER to log onto Hibs.net to find out what names we were calling them this week. :agree:

Jonnyboy
28-03-2010, 09:55 PM
I was gonna start a thread saying don't ask me my source because I won't tell but then I thought nah that is so last night :wink::greengrin

sadtom
28-03-2010, 09:55 PM
And start pushing frantically when you kin see the bairns heid :greengrin

Is that the name of a falkirk boozer?

noseyhibby
28-03-2010, 10:16 PM
Was he naked?

:hilarious

bighairyfaeleith
29-03-2010, 06:54 AM

covering all the bases there eh :greengrin

Future17
29-03-2010, 12:48 PM
Weird you say that because I phoned up the ticket office for the Dundee Utd game to get a ticket and they said that the seat I have for my season ticket has been sold :grr:

I ended up getting one in the West instead of my usual seat in the FF. I'm not happy at having to pay again but I suppose I'm lucky it's a midweek game because I probably wouldn't be able to get one on a Saturday because of all the people from the East moving to the other stands.

Maybe they're using your seat for a camera position or something? Makes a mockery of buying a season ticket in the first place! :wink:

Rory89
29-03-2010, 12:56 PM
I walked past Easter Road and Yogi was waving a machine gun around shouting at the top of his voice shouting "HEY! HIBS.NET, YOU THINK YOU CAN TAKE ME MAYNE! YOU NEED A WHOLE ARMY TO TAKE ME DOWN, YOU COCK-A-ROACHES! CAAAAAA-MAAAAAAAN".

This is definitely true.

jgl07
29-03-2010, 01:01 PM
Try posting in English the next time.

I hadn't a clue what you were trying to say.

proud_and_green
29-03-2010, 01:09 PM

That's alright for you then!! I phoned up to find out that someone has ripped up my seat in the east and if that wasn't bad enough to make sure i can't get a seat there they've only gone and knocked the whole stand down.

She said i've got to sit in the south, but there's someone in my seat!