PDA

View Full Version : Media BBC Highlights - Falkirk 1 v Hibs 3

hibees59
28-03-2010, 05:02 PM
http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/scotland/8591859.stm

1875godsgift
28-03-2010, 05:13 PM
http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/scotland/8591859.stm (http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/scotland/8591859.stm)
I can't seem to get any video or radio links on the BBC anymore. The page comes up but where the video/radio box should be it's just blank!
Have I disabled something? :grr:

MSK
28-03-2010, 05:15 PM
Is there a better dead ball player than Riordan in the SPL this season ...what another cracker ...superb stuff ...:notworthy:...:thumbsup:

bingo70
28-03-2010, 05:17 PM
I can't seem to get any video or radio links on the BBC anymore. The page comes up but where the video/radio box should be it's just blank!
Have I disabled something? :grr:

It's the same with me, when we get humped the highlights can be watched nae bother but when we win they don't work.

It's a west coast BBC conspiracy :wink:

Newry Hibs
28-03-2010, 05:37 PM
How difficult was it to easily distinguish the teams at the game? On the highlights it's like they had the same kit especially in the sunny areas.

It was like playing Everton vs Scotland at Subbuteo.

Davy Mac
28-03-2010, 06:03 PM
Is there a better dead ball player than Riordan in the SPL this season ...what another cracker ...superb stuff ...:notworthy:...:thumbsup:

Agreed, great stuff once again from the fella.

His Youtube montage will be growing by the week....:greengrin

Commentator sounds a fud though, saying the keeper was slow....now if that was Messi who scored....

bingo70
28-03-2010, 06:25 PM
Why can't i watch it :confused: :grr:

when i open the link the video keeps on loading but doesn't actually play, anyone that isn't a complete techno-idiot any idea why that would be happening?

HIBERNIAN-0762
28-03-2010, 06:37 PM
I'll take a 3-1 win away from home anytime but watching that was unreal, terrible terrible clumsy defending, get it sorted in the summer John!

Alfred E Newman
28-03-2010, 06:37 PM
Can`t see how Stokes can claim the second goal. It looked like he had screwed it wide. Own goal I would say.

grunt
28-03-2010, 06:50 PM
Stokesy really should have done better with that last effort.

bournehibby
28-03-2010, 07:06 PM
How difficult was it to easily distinguish the teams at the game? On the highlights it's like they had the same kit especially in the sunny areas.

:faf:

But I do agree with you Newry, that fixture never seems to warrant a change in strips. Hibs in all white or all black ? Simples.

bh

DH1875
28-03-2010, 07:20 PM

Totally agree. Can't believe the amount of stick he takes at times, would always be in my starting 11.

NOLA
28-03-2010, 08:23 PM
How many chances did falkirk have?? scary defending at times, but you have to take your chances, so well done to the lads!

BEEJ
28-03-2010, 10:49 PM
Why can't i watch it :confused: :grr:

when i open the link the video keeps on loading but doesn't actually play, anyone that isn't a complete techno-idiot any idea why that would be happening?
Try a different browser. I sometimes have that problem with IE but then watch it using Firefox without any problem.

1875godsgift
29-03-2010, 01:40 AM
Try a different browser. I sometimes have that problem with IE but then watch it using Firefox without any problem.
Good thinking batman! I can watch it in IE but not in firefox!
Why is that then?

Sergey
29-03-2010, 05:40 PM
Good thinking batman! I can watch it in IE but not in firefox!
Why is that then?

If you click on the Tools tab at the top of a Firefox page and then click "add-ons" you should have an add-on called Java Quick Starer. Ensure that is enabled, or download it from the Firefox downloads.

That might work.

1875godsgift
29-03-2010, 06:46 PM
If you click on the Tools tab at the top of a Firefox page and then click "add-ons" you should have an add-on called Java Quick Starer. Ensure that is enabled, or download it from the Firefox downloads.

That might work.
Thanks for the advice, I tried it but could only find something called QuickJava, which didn't work.
At least I can watch it using IE now, so problem solved!
:thumbsup:

--------
30-03-2010, 01:39 PM

:agree: West Ham v Aston Villa, both in their home strips.

It was exactly the same at the first game at the beginning of the season. Very difficult.

We seemed to do OK first half - lost a goal, but came back well and worth the lead at half-time.

In the second half we seemed to be back to defending far too deep - we could (should?) have lost it.

Not a Stokes goal, a clear o.g. by the defender. :agree: