PDA

View Full Version : NHC This Man U green and yellow/Glazers out thing

Pete
28-03-2010, 12:03 AM
They're top of the league, have £millions just waiting to be spent on players and it's only their manager that is stopping them from doing so because their squad is good enough as it is. They basically have a bye to the champions league final.

What's the bloody problem? Most people would kill for their club to be in that position! The whole thing is doing my tits in. Who do they think they are?

If they're that bothered why don't they form their own club...AC united of whatever. Another option is supporting FC United.
Even better why don't they support their local team which is probably Oldham, Bolton or Gillingham?

They're frightened of the day they never saw. Things will only go pear shaped should the Americans be sequestered...which is not going to happen. They're highly intelligent and succesfull people who know what they're doing and you don't build up a dynasty like that unless you have a bit about you.

All they're doing is making themselves look like arrogant numpties...and they're depriving Norwich fans of scarves.

linlithgowhibbie
28-03-2010, 12:10 AM
Possibly coz the yanks bought them with none of their own money then immediately got £700 million or thereabouts in debt and took it oot their club.
FC United of Manchester was started by fans who refuse to go back till the yanks are gone.
PS look them up on Utube, the fans are amazing, brill songs.
PS I hate Man U but still feel for their fans (well the ones fi Manchester anyway)

ArabHibee
28-03-2010, 12:10 AM
green and gold
'til they die or fold

:greengrin

MWHIBBIES
28-03-2010, 12:47 AM
The glazers should make there away kit green and yellow for next season so there scarfs stand for nothing.

hibsdaft
28-03-2010, 12:55 AM
The glazers should make there away kit green and yellow for next season so there scarfs stand for nothing.

steviecarnie
28-03-2010, 01:09 AM
the fans are more annoyed that not only have they saddled the club with huge debts, but they also take out £millions to line there own pocket, as well as spending £46m a year on servicing the debt.

Even tho they have now refinanced the debt for 7years with the bond scheme. they still have to pay the money back eventually and who is to say united will be in such a healthy way then.

What the Red Knights/MUST want to do is like Barcelona and have the fans own and appoint the people to run it. which is fair enough really,

Harpandcastle
28-03-2010, 01:22 AM
They're top of the league, have £millions just waiting to be spent on players and it's only their manager that is stopping them from doing so because their squad is good enough as it is. They basically have a bye to the champions league final.

What's the bloody problem? Most people would kill for their club to be in that position! The whole thing is doing my tits in. Who do they think they are?

If they're that bothered why don't they form their own club...AC united of whatever. Another option is supporting FC United.
Even better why don't they support their local team which is probably Oldham, Bolton or Gillingham?

They're frightened of the day they never saw. Things will only go pear shaped should the Americans be sequestered...which is not going to happen. They're highly intelligent and succesfull people who know what they're doing and you don't build up a dynasty like that unless you have a bit about you.

All they're doing is making themselves look like arrogant numpties...and they're depriving Norwich fans of scarves.

Fair play to the UTD support , as you point out fans of most clubs would happily sell out to be in that position, not them. Despite the on field success they are not happy with the way the club is being run and are letting it be known. They (quite rightly) see Manchester United as something far more than a corporate cash cow for absentee American owners who bought them with borrowed money seeking profit and are trying to do something about it and in the end I think the efforts will pay off.

PISTOL1875
28-03-2010, 02:32 AM
The Galziers should be awarded a lifetime achievement award in the Queens honours list for services to football..

Crippling Man United with debts out of this world is doing the footballing world a favour by bankrupting them.......

HibeeMcGinn1
28-03-2010, 02:39 AM
Munich united? Sick ****. Your a low life ****

PISTOL1875
28-03-2010, 02:42 AM
Possibly coz the yanks bought them with none of their own money then immediately got £700 million or thereabouts in debt and took it oot their club.
FC United of Manchester was started by fans who refuse to go back till the yanks are gone.
PS look them up on Utube, the fans are amazing, brill songs.
PS I hate Man U but still feel for their fans (well the ones fi Manchester anyway)

Man U fans don't come from Manchester.....

PISTOL1875
28-03-2010, 02:46 AM
Munich united? Sick ****. Your a low life ****

How about the '' Stretford Buccaneers '' ????

Iain G
28-03-2010, 04:54 AM
The Galziers should be awarded a lifetime achievement award in the Queens honours list for services to football..

Crippling Man United with debts out of this world is doing the footballing world a favour by bankrupting them.......

Is it?? :confused:

And why, so some proper locally owned team like Chelsea or Man City or Liverpool could win the league??

tooley
28-03-2010, 07:17 AM

How about CHAMPIONS AGAIN?:thumbsup::devil::thumbsup:

gilliecabbage
28-03-2010, 08:55 AM

what planet u been living on for the last 2 yrs?:confused:

Antifa Hibs
28-03-2010, 09:26 AM

Probably a tad pissed off that their once debt free club is now £700m in the red after a certain couple of yanks took over.

Love United Hate Glazer
Green and gold til they die or fold

HibeeMcGinn1
28-03-2010, 03:41 PM

bet your enjoying your little fun here eh? away back to your ***** life where you probably beat up your wife. mungle

Judas Iscariot
28-03-2010, 03:49 PM
bet your enjoying your little fun here eh? away back to your ***** life where you probably beat up your wife. mungle

Is this Hibs.net or gloryhunters.net :confused:

Wotherspiniesta
28-03-2010, 03:56 PM
Is it?? :confused:

And why, so some proper locally owned team like Chelsea or Man City or Liverpool could win the league??

:faf::faf::faf::faf::faf::faf::faf:

GreenBlade
28-03-2010, 03:56 PM

Hope you put as much passion into supporting the Hibees mate!

steviecarnie
28-03-2010, 03:57 PM
Is this Hibs.net or gloryhunters.net :confused:

so by liking or supporting man united he is automatically a glory hunter? theres nothing wrong with liking another team. i would be very surprised if almost everybody except the ultimate UBERfan doesnt have a soft spot or even a love for another team whether they are successful or not shouldnt come into it.

Vince White
28-03-2010, 04:20 PM
Your team might be top of the league but it doesn't mean you have to be happy with the way the club is run. Rangers fans aren't too happy either. Personally I think the green and yellow campaign is great.

The alternative is to adopt a head in the sand mentality and pretend that you think the fact the club's owner has saddled you with twice the debt you previously had as well as telling the manager who to pick and who not to pick for the team is all well and good. That sort of mentality tends only to hold good for a few weeks before the manager gets sacked and your stint at the top of the league is over almost before it began :wink:

Sir David Gray
28-03-2010, 04:31 PM

You wish...:bye:

Just let the champions do what they're best at and just you concentrate on trying to get into fourth. :wink:

fatbloke
28-03-2010, 04:37 PM

Yes mate he does!

PISTOL1875
28-03-2010, 04:59 PM
You wish...:bye:

Just let the champions do what they're best at and just you concentrate on trying to get into fourth. :wink:

:wink:

The way things are going just now , there's no chance we'll get 4th place....:grr::grr::grr:

Beefster
28-03-2010, 05:20 PM
so by liking or supporting man united he is automatically a glory hunter? theres nothing wrong with liking another team. i would be very surprised if almost everybody except the ultimate UBERfan doesnt have a soft spot or even a love for another team whether they are successful or not shouldnt come into it.

I'd buy that if Nottingham Forest, Bolton or Hull City were as popular up here as Man Utd, Chelsea, Arsenal and Liverpool.

Folk who 'have' an English team without any real ties or reason behind it are invariably gloryhunters.

johnrebus
28-03-2010, 05:29 PM
I'd buy that if Nottingham Forest, Bolton or Hull City were as popular up here as Man Utd, Chelsea, Arsenal and Liverpool.

Folk who 'have' an English team without any real ties or reason behind it are invariably gloryhunters.

Have to agree with that.

It is a free country, you can support any team you like, but on a Hibs message board it does IMHO, get really tedious discussing the merits or otherwise of Man U. Liverpool, Arsenal etc etc. These clubs are already analysed to death and have wall to wall media coverage. Is'nt that enough?

:bitchy:

greenlex
28-03-2010, 06:10 PM

Like Stevie C you mean?

Houchy
28-03-2010, 07:09 PM
Your team might be top of the league but it doesn't mean you have to be happy with the way the club is run. Rangers fans aren't too happy either. Personally I think the green and yellow campaign is great.
The alternative is to adopt a head in the sand mentality and pretend that you think the fact the club's owner has saddled you with twice the debt you previously had as well as telling the manager who to pick and who not to pick for the team is all well and good. That sort of mentality tends only to hold good for a few weeks before the manager gets sacked and your stint at the top of the league is over almost before it began :wink:

Is it not "green and Gold until they die or fold". I can just see Rangers fans jumping on that camaign:greengrin

HibeeMcGinn1
28-03-2010, 10:41 PM

Havnt missed a game all season, so yes I do

Iain G
29-03-2010, 06:46 AM
Have to agree with that.

It is a free country, you can support any team you like, but on a Hibs message board it does IMHO, get really tedious discussing the merits or otherwise of Man U. Liverpool, Arsenal etc etc. These clubs are already analysed to death and have wall to wall media coverage. Is'nt that enough?

:bitchy:

Surely you just avoid those threads which are usually listed clearly as NHC, this is a football forum so you would expect other teams and aspects of the game to be discussed aswell as Hibs :confused:

Danny_Hibee
29-03-2010, 01:19 PM

Even those of us who are lucky enough to support a team who gets nae glory? Apart from possibly CC Championship Champions 2010/11 season :greengrin

StevieC
30-03-2010, 02:18 AM
Like Stevie C you mean? A real glory hunter me :wink: I have lost count of the number of trophies I have seen Newcastle lift :wink: although I did see them win the Intertoto so it has had its European highs :wink: