PDA

View Full Version : Cheer up! (merged)

MUPPET
27-03-2010, 06:20 PM
We have all been getting tormented by these smelly barstewards from across the town all week and look what happened today - a few weeks ago we were beaten 3-0 away to rangers and they beat falkirk 3-1 at home and according to them our bubble had burst - at least we had a bubble to ****ing burst !!!http://www.hibeesbounce.com/forum/images/smilies/yams1.gif

Just to put things into perspective when their Messiah returned on the 29th of January they were 11 points behind us and we had a game in hand. Since then with all their posturing and a derby win into the bargain against what we would feel has been an atrocious couple of months the great man has made up ONE ****ing point as we stand at the moment ten points ahead of them with a game in hand......

iwasthere1972
27-03-2010, 06:22 PM
We have all been getting tormented by these smelly barstewards from across the town all week and look what happened today - a few weeks ago we were beaten 3-0 away to rangers and they beat falkirk 3-1 at home and according to them our bubble had burst - at least we had a bubble to ****ing burst !!!http://www.hibeesbounce.com/forum/images/smilies/yams1.gif

Just to put things into perspective when their Messiah returned on the 29th of January they were 11 points behind us and we had a game in hand. Since then with all their posturing and a derby win into the bargain against what we would feel has been an atrocious couple of months the great man has made up ONE ****ing point as we stand at the moment ten points ahead of them with a game in hand......

Muppet :hilarious

MSK
27-03-2010, 06:23 PM

Just to put things into perspective when their Messiah returned on the 29th of January they were 11 points behind us and we had a game in hand. Since then with all their posturing and a derby win into the bargain against what we would feel has been an atrocious couple of months the great man has made up ONE ****ing point as we stand at the moment ten points ahead of them with a game in hand......Loving the name ..:greengrin

noseyhibby
27-03-2010, 06:24 PM

Hearts are an irrelevance, but I take your point.

MUPPET
27-03-2010, 06:25 PM
I agree ..... but they do get on your tits though eh ?

monktonharp
27-03-2010, 06:26 PM
Muppet :hilariouscue.....two auld gits:wink:

Danderhall Hibs
27-03-2010, 06:27 PM

:top marks All this talk about them overtaking us neglected one thing. That they're pish and only raise their game in the derby.

Cropley10

Really. Aye we absolutely tormented Falkirk today.

We looked shocking last week. Nothing has actually changed. Hearts have more players injured than you shake a stick at. We don't.

Today and the league table don't hide the real problem. We have big problems at ER - we should be sealing 3rd place but Utd will go on to do that...

HibbyRod

Doo...Doo...Doo...Doo..Doo! Like the username bud! :greengrin

Also, your thinking! Certainly cheered me up! :thumbsup:

Phil D. Rolls
27-03-2010, 06:28 PM
Good grief the comedian's a bear.

(Welcome to the board mate.):greengrin

MUPPET
27-03-2010, 06:30 PM
Really. Aye we absolutely tormented Falkirk today.

We looked shocking last week. Nothing has actually changed. Hearts have more players injured than you shake a stick at. We don't.

Today and the league table don't hide the real problem. We have big problems at ER - we should be sealing 3rd place but Utd will go on to do that...

As I said though we have been and I quote "atrocious" so I am not trying to paper over the cracks. I am sure like myself you have been getting ribbed senseless by these fools though and I am just trying to put it into perspective.

Part/Time Supporter
27-03-2010, 06:33 PM
:top marks All this talk about them overtaking us neglected one thing. That they're pish and only raise their game in the derby.

:agree:

wee team mentality?

:dunno:

RoYO!
27-03-2010, 06:36 PM
Or another way to look at it is that we are as many points behind Celtic than hearts are behind us :)

HibbyRod
27-03-2010, 06:38 PM
Or another way to look at it is that we are as many points behind Celtic than hearts are behind us :)

Like the OP says man.......Cheer Up! :greengrin

WindyMiller
27-03-2010, 07:58 PM
Like the OP says man.......Cheer Up! :greengrin

Don't let the Child Services see your avatar!

blackpoolhibs
27-03-2010, 08:08 PM
I thought we were never winning another game, and we would only be 4 points in front of hearts tonight, whats gone wrong? Are we not supposed to be struggling to keep our top 6 place? FFS we actually went up one place today, that will annoy the **** out of some people. GIRFUY.:faf:

TornadoHibby
27-03-2010, 08:17 PM
I thought we were never winning another game, and we would only be 4 points in front of hearts tonight, whats gone wrong? Are we not supposed to be struggling to keep our top 6 place? FFS we actually went up one place today, that will annoy the **** out of some people. GIRFUY.:faf:

I think you are on the wind up Mr BH? :wink:

It is great that we got 3 points agian today and great that Rangers showed how to play Hearts at Tynecastle to ensure that they are beaten but from what I heard from Pat Nevin (a huge Hibs fan) and his colleagues on BBC Radio Scotland during the second half, we were rather fortunate to hold onto our half time lead as the SPL's worst team (league position decides? :wink:) battered us for virtually the entire half but we managed to repel several excellent attempts at goal! :agree:

After the last couple of months I'll watch what happens over the next few games before I decide if we are, once again, "world beaters" as some on here seem to think! :agree:

Delighted once again that we got the three points today! :cool2:

blackpoolhibs
27-03-2010, 08:26 PM
I think you are on the wind up Mr BH? :wink:
No, not on any wind up. Just sick of hearing how bad/lucky we are. You do not get to the lofty position we are, by being lucky or bad.
It is great that we got 3 points agian today and great that Rangers showed how to play Hearts at Tynecastle to ensure that they are beaten but from what I heard from Pat Nevin (a huge Hibs fan) and his colleagues on BBC Radio Scotland during the second half, we were rather fortunate to hold onto our half time lead as the SPL's worst team (league position decides? :wink:) battered us for virtually the entire half but we managed to repel several excellent attempts at goal! :agree:
Yes they had a few chances, but so did we. We also scored 3, was that fortunate?
After the last couple of months I'll watch what happens over the next few games before I decide if we are, once again, "world beaters" as some on here seem to think! :agree:

Delighted once again that we got the three points today! :cool2:

We have never been world beaters, just as we have never been as bad as some would want you to think. Yes, like you delighted to stop the rot, the 3 points were needed, but also deserved. :thumbsup:

Jonnyboy
27-03-2010, 08:46 PM
Muppet :hilarious

Dinnae laugh - have you seen the OP's rash?

He's got Kermititis

Ah'll get ma' coat :greengrin