PDA

View Full Version : Well Done Hibs

hibsbollah
27-03-2010, 05:28 PM
Backs to the wall stuff by the sounds of things, rode our luck but the players obviously worked hard. If you're not happy with 3 points from any away fixture when you're Hibs then something's wrong.

:thumbsup:

stats; possession Falkirk 60/ Hibs 40, shots F 16/ H 13, corners F 13/ H 5

bighairyfaeleith
27-03-2010, 05:31 PM
delighted with that, we need to build from here :thumbsup:

Lots still to be sorted out but the win should help to pull us back in the right direction.

soupy
27-03-2010, 05:35 PM
Take 3 points any day of the week!!!!!!!!!!:thumbsup:

Albanian Hibs
27-03-2010, 05:36 PM
:agree: points win prizes, and that IMO is all that matters at this stage of the season

givescotlandfreedom
27-03-2010, 05:38 PM
On the train back. We were pretty rubbish and poor finishing from Falkirk was what saved us. I also wouldn't say we worked hard and were not really in charge at any stage of the game.

iwasthere1972
Regardless of how we played today it was vitally important that we took all the points and at least leave ourselves with a chance of 3rd spot. It will be a difficult task but at least we are still in the mix.

Today belongs to the Happy Clappers. :agree:

:notworthy: :notworthy:

Hibs Class
Apparently we've got the best record in the SPL this season of picking up points after going behind.

MussyHibby
27-03-2010, 05:39 PM
Apparently we've got the best record in the SPL this season of picking up points after going behind.

Interesting stat if true.

Well done Hibs.

Hakim Sar
27-03-2010, 05:40 PM
let's just enjoy 3 points and hope for the best
well done hibs!!!!!

ronaldo7
27-03-2010, 05:40 PM
Delighted with the 3 points, however we'll have to up our game for Wednesday, and increase the tempo of our game.

Still, how are 10pointsbackwithagameinhandback handling it:greengrin

hibsbollah
27-03-2010, 05:50 PM
On the train back. We were pretty rubbish and poor finishing from Falkirk was what saved us. I also wouldn't say we worked hard and were not really in charge at any stage of the game.

Fair enough. Still, better to be lucky than good:greengrin

hibiedude
27-03-2010, 06:00 PM
Over the moon with 3 points but we played the bottom team in the league and they controlled large parts off the game.

Unfortunately we can't play them everyweek and before the happy clappers tells us were back I'll wait to see what happens when we face stiffer opposition.

But as said 3 points in the bag is clearly a step forward

Jim44
27-03-2010, 06:01 PM
Today belongs to the Happy Clappers. :agree:

:notworthy: :notworthy:

...............oh I don't know. I'm sure we could find a few wee negatives to keep the feet on the deck. :greengrin

Don Giovanni
27-03-2010, 06:11 PM

Don't think we've dominated any league game this season. A couple of 45mins but otherwise we always let other teams into the game - even when we should have it sewn up.

Still at this stage of the season ill take 3points away from hame. Lets build on this Hibs...

Hibs90
27-03-2010, 06:17 PM

Think that shows the players do have a wee bit of dig and fight in them. :wink:

BEEJ
27-03-2010, 06:40 PM
Three points always welcome. :flag:

Much tougher challenges await in the next 8 days.

Hibercelona
27-03-2010, 10:21 PM
Yeah, we didn't play great.

But so what?

We still won and scored 3 goals in the process.

I would gladly take that against the arabs during the week.

Results first, silky stuff second. :agree:

Mon the mighty cabbage!:thumbsup:

Aye.... ave hit the booze :drunk:

Ed De Gramo
27-03-2010, 10:56 PM

But so what?

HAIL HAIL..... :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Nando™
27-03-2010, 11:16 PM
We also have a fantastic record of Garmo getting naked and lifted after every Falkirk away game on the train.

Ed De Gramo
27-03-2010, 11:19 PM
We also have a fantastic record of Garmo getting naked and lifted after every Falkirk away game on the train.

Cautioned...no lifted :wink:

khib70
27-03-2010, 11:19 PM

But so what?

So what? We were garbage, and Falkirk were robbed. Were you actually there?

And if we play that way against the arabs we will be royally and deservedly humped

Still,hope you enjoyed your obviuously lengthy drinking session

sixtwo
27-03-2010, 11:24 PM
Points first, performance second in my book. Especially when we are going throu a spell like this. Hopefully it will give us the foundation to build a good end to the season!

A yam pal of mine thought it was funny to text me twice in the last week when we were a bit down o our luck. How good was it to remind the fickle fud that we are 10 (ten) points clear with a game in hand! :thumbsup: GIRUFYYYB!

noseyhibby
27-03-2010, 11:25 PM
Always good to get a win under our belts -more so after the spell we've had. Hopefully this is the beginning of a good sequence of results, if not performances for our boys.

silverhibee
28-03-2010, 01:44 AM
And four goals in five games for Riordan, maybe starting to hit a bit of form at the right time with the games wee have in the next week. C'mon the Hibs, and C'mon the Deeks. 16 goals so far from left midfield and hopefully a few more to come. :notworthy: :notworthy: :agree:

givescotlandfreedom
28-03-2010, 02:19 AM

If he was on my train he kept quiet then :greengrin I did notice there was a Stenhousemuir fan with a maroon and white scarf on and was waiting for him to get pelters from someone for being a yam :agree:

Nando™
28-03-2010, 02:24 AM
If he was on my train he kept quiet then :greengrin I did notice there was a Stenhousemuir fan with a maroon and white scarf on and was waiting for him to get pelters from someone for being a yam :agree:
Quiet? Gramo? We wish :cool2:

Polis stood by and watched him shed his clothes while pulling us into song.

What a character that man.

givescotlandfreedom
28-03-2010, 03:11 AM
Quiet? [SIZE=-1]

Polis stood by and watched him shed his clothes while pulling us into song.

I hope that's not a euphemism :greengrin

Hibercelona
28-03-2010, 08:42 AM

And if we play that way against the arabs we will be royally and deservedly humped

Obviously not as much as you. :thumbsup:

H18sry
28-03-2010, 09:08 AM

Nae wonder yer bird dumped you :devil:

H18sry
28-03-2010, 09:29 AM
JAIL JAIL..... :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Sorted that for you :wink:

Judas Iscariot
28-03-2010, 09:32 AM

:yawn:

Hibercelona
28-03-2010, 09:33 AM
:yawn:

When we lose we are unhappy...

But winning just won't cut it either for some. :agree:

blackpoolhibs
28-03-2010, 12:04 PM

And when i questioned your drinking last week you laughed. First you abuse the team after early morning drinking, then are nearly arrested the week after. As i said last week, perhaps a period of sobriety might help you.

Fifer
28-03-2010, 12:22 PM
And four goals in five games for Riordan, maybe starting to hit a bit of form at the right time with the games wee have in the next week. C'mon the Hibs, and C'mon the Deeks. 16 goals so far from left midfield and hopefully a few more to come. :notworthy: :notworthy: :agree:
:top marks:notworthy:

Nando™
28-03-2010, 01:54 PM
I hope that's not a euphemism :greengrin
:hide: :grr: :devil:

hibees59
28-03-2010, 03:50 PM
Only Stirling Albion and West Brom have gained more points than us after going behind.