PDA

View Full Version : Biggest Fud in football.

Spike Mandela
27-03-2010, 09:28 AM
Like he even had a chance.

Never have I heard one man talk so much tripe, gives Romanov a run for his money!

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/a/aberdeen/8590245.stm

hibsbollah
27-03-2010, 09:38 AM
He has unbelievable arrogance for someone with so little achievement.

KerPlunk
27-03-2010, 09:58 AM
He has unbelievable arrogance for someone with so little achievement.

Absolutely. His managerial record is dreadful and he has never managed a "big" club. Why would the Smellies even want to consider this erse ? :bitchy:

lapsedhibee
27-03-2010, 10:10 AM
He's saving himself for the Arsenal job if Wenger gets booted for finishing without a trophy again.

Phil D. Rolls
27-03-2010, 12:02 PM
Waldo! Waldo! That Mark McGhee is the ugliest child I've ever seen.

Bob Box Fish
27-03-2010, 12:07 PM
What a spiteful horrible little man ....

Hibs Class
27-03-2010, 12:12 PM
"With the change in the qualification for the Champions League next year, Celtic - like most other jobs in Scotland - has become a domestic job, with the outside chance of Champions League football.
"When I was considering the job last year, the big attraction was the Champions League and that's probably not going to be there now - the actual Champions League stage - for some time."

With that statement he has probably written off any negligible chance he had.

K.Marx
27-03-2010, 12:18 PM
:bitchy: honestly cannot stand the little worm

hibsdaft
27-03-2010, 12:24 PM
in other news, Jocky Scott, Mixu Paateleinan and John Barnes have also ruled themself out of the Celtic job.

jdships
27-03-2010, 12:56 PM
Come on guys !
The main criteria , surely, for being a Celtic manager is to be able to talk a load of c..p at news conference .
McGhee fill s the bill perfectly .:greengrin

CraigK
27-03-2010, 01:00 PM
Has anyone read his column in the Herald? Whiney, self-pitying nonsense and he always talks about Celtic, how great they are, how he played for them, with the sheep as a mere footnote.

Phil D. Rolls
27-03-2010, 01:05 PM
in other news, Jocky Scott, Mixu Paateleinan and John Barnes have also ruled themself out of the Celtic job.

So Frank McGarvey is still in the running?

johnrebus
27-03-2010, 01:31 PM
Why, oh why didn't McGoo take the Hearts job.

It would have been a marriage made in heaven.

:agree:

AgentDaleCooper
27-03-2010, 02:27 PM
Absolutely. His managerial record is dreadful and he has never managed a "big" club. Why would the Smellies even want to consider this erse ? :bitchy:

to be fair, it sounds like he was asked by the reporter and he said "i had my chance last year". the headline takes what he said out of context a bit.

marinello59
27-03-2010, 02:43 PM
to be fair, it sounds like he was asked by the reporter and he said "i had my chance last year". the headline takes what he said out of context a bit.

Fair? To that Fud? Why?..............stuff him.:greengrin

AgentDaleCooper
27-03-2010, 02:49 PM
Fair? To that Fud? Why?..............stuff him.:greengrin

just pointing out the whoever edits the interviews into articles has to make them as overblown as possible and is also a fud :greengrin

Part/Time Supporter
27-03-2010, 10:25 PM
"With the change in the qualification for the Champions League next year, Celtic - like most other jobs in Scotland - has become a domestic job, with the outside chance of Champions League football.
"When I was considering the job last year, the big attraction was the Champions League and that's probably not going to be there now - the actual Champions League stage - for some time."

As if they were going to beat Arsenal (or someone of that ilk from another big country) to qualify this year.

It also disregards the fact that it will continue to be relatively straightforward for whoever wins the league to qualify for the CL group stage (either automatically or by a playoff against a champion from another small country). Is Magoo saying that Celtc have no chance of winning the league in the next few years?

:wtf:

Jonnyboy
27-03-2010, 10:28 PM
I think he'd fit in perfectly at Darkheid. His ability to turn his abysmal lack of ability into it always being someone else's fault surely meets the "always the victims" criteria for CFC?

Man's an erse

Hibercelona
27-03-2010, 10:30 PM
It wouldnt surprise me if the media reworded things to sound more controvesial.

McGhees still a fud though.

Hibs Class
27-03-2010, 11:30 PM
As if they were going to beat Arsenal (or someone of that ilk from another big country) to qualify this year.

It also disregards the fact that it will continue to be relatively straightforward for whoever wins the league to qualify for the CL group stage (either automatically or by a playoff against a champion from another small country). Is Magoo saying that Celtc have no chance of winning the league in the next few years?

:wtf:

That's how I read it. I suspect he knows his chance of managing them has gone for good so he's winding them up, saying that no matter how poor / skint Rangers are they'll still be better than Celtic.

Steve-O
27-03-2010, 11:39 PM

:faf:

"If I was Celtic manager, we probably wouldn't win the league, and we definitely wouldn't get through the Champions League qualifiers" - this is basically what he is saying?

The fud would be there in a minute if Celtic approached him, but he's just getting his bit in now because he knows they won't approach him!

In_terms_of
28-03-2010, 10:48 AM
He says 'in terms of' quite a lot.