PDA

View Full Version : why has our manager

distant hibby
26-03-2010, 10:26 PM
Waited untill 20 mins before the last two games, to tell the players who will be in the team for that day. Surley not much time to prepare mentally for the game.:dunno:

noseyhibby
26-03-2010, 11:04 PM
Waited untill 20 mins before the last two games, to tell the players who will be in the team for that day. Surley not much time to prepare mentally for the game.:dunno:

It's all to do with keeping them on their-toes and hungry. Evidently it didn't help for these two games.:rolleyes:

Bostonhibby
26-03-2010, 11:12 PM
It's all to do with keeping them on their-toes and hungry. Evidently it didn't help for these two games.:rolleyes:

Couldn't we have achieved this by setting up some ballet lessons and closing the breakfast bar before the game? :wink:

Ed De Gramo
26-03-2010, 11:31 PM

Has he?

matty_f
26-03-2010, 11:44 PM

He hasn't.

silverhibee
26-03-2010, 11:56 PM

Nonsense. :rolleyes:

NadeAteMyLunch!
27-03-2010, 12:01 AM
Maybe thats when the faxes have come thru? :dunno: Oops, wrong fans site.

Sauce???

matty_f
27-03-2010, 12:02 AM

:agree:

And folk wonder why Yogi doesn't take notice of messageboards.:greengrin

--------
27-03-2010, 10:28 AM
He hasn't.

:agree:

And folk wonder why Yogi doesn't take notice of messageboards.:greengrin

I thought that the team lines had to be in to the referee and the opposition at least half-an-hour before kick-off? :cool2:

Phil D. Rolls
27-03-2010, 10:33 AM
I thought that the team lines had to be in to the referee and the opposition at least half-an-hour before kick-off? :cool2:

Aye, but Yogi still waits another ten minutes before he tells the players. It's a cunning plan that has been unearthed by one of our .net investigative journalists.

I've heard that Petrie does the same thing with the catering staff, leaving them guessing what the price of the pies is. How else can anyone explain the service at the snack bars?

This club is rotten from top to bottom. :greengrin

Danderhall Hibs
27-03-2010, 10:36 AM
Aye, but Yogi still waits another ten minutes before he tells the players. It's a cunning plan that has been unearthed by one of our .net investigative journalists.

Send in the sheikh. We'll not get the truth until he's been in.

--------
27-03-2010, 10:37 AM

I've heard that Petrie does the same thing with the catering staff, leaving them guessing what the price of the pies is. How else can anyone explain the service at the snack bars?

This club is rotten from top to bottom. :greengrin

I assume that something similar will apply to the building of the new stand?

The contractors still haven't received the architects' plans - "Don't worry, chaps - it's going to be a surprise. Just make it up as you go along...."?

Like some of the posters on here do.

Danderhall Hibs
27-03-2010, 10:51 AM

They should tune into Radio Scotland then - they can usually let us know sometime after 2.