PDA

View Full Version : Predictions against Falkirk

noseyhibby
26-03-2010, 06:17 PM
I can see this being a score draw 1-1.

The_Todd
26-03-2010, 06:21 PM
3-1 or 3-2 Hibs. No clean sheet expected or demanded.

HibbyAndy
26-03-2010, 06:22 PM
2-2.

Mikey
26-03-2010, 06:22 PM
I can see there being absolute carnage on here if he puts out the same formation and we lose the midfield battle and lose the game.

He has to learn the lesson from all those previous games sometime so hopefuly that'll be tomorrow.

Bayern Bru
26-03-2010, 06:24 PM
4-3-3.

BoltonHibee
26-03-2010, 06:24 PM
Falkirk 2 v 0 Hibs

Long suffering
26-03-2010, 06:28 PM
1-1 but not a morale boosting 1-1. a 1-1 with a 433 formation with total dominance for falkirk in mf and us relying upon clinical finishing as per usual

BEEJ
26-03-2010, 06:32 PM
1-1 but not a morale boosting 1-1. a 1-1 with a 433 formation with total dominance for falkirk in mf and us relying upon clinical finishing as per usual
:agree: I'll go with that.

Expectations now suitably diminished. Stupidly, I had thought a 3rd place finish might be possible.

Saorsa
26-03-2010, 06:34 PM
1-1 but not a morale boosting 1-1. a 1-1 with a 433 formation with total dominance for falkirk in mf and us relying upon clinical finishing as per usualsounds about right :agree:

hibiedude
26-03-2010, 06:36 PM
If Falkirk score first we'll crumble this is the last chance saloon for Yogi because if he ****s this up them there is no way back.

We have to score first then we mite get something and the formation should be 4-4-2

I think the points will be shared.

Big Frank
26-03-2010, 06:51 PM
Falkirk 1 Hibernian 4

down the slope
26-03-2010, 07:03 PM
As i've said for the past few weeks , why should anything be different ?, we get beat 2-0 unless we go 4-4-2.

AFKA5814_Hibs
26-03-2010, 07:08 PM
0-0

allmodcons
26-03-2010, 07:09 PM
I know it's been said before, but I'm glad most of the previous posters aren't playing tomorrow!!

I'm going for Hibs win. Don't know what the score will be, but think we'll win tomorrow!

Craig_in_Prague
26-03-2010, 07:11 PM
Another 2-1 defeat...........

Hughes seems every bit as stubborn as Mixu.

johnrebus
26-03-2010, 07:13 PM
Falkirk 1 Hibernian 5

:clapper:

NORTHERNHIBBY
26-03-2010, 07:29 PM
I have a feeling that despite all the cliches that we have heard since the Ross Co game, yet another defeat could see us in real trouble. We are long, long overdue a performance and a victory and I think we will get that tomorrow. Three nil Hibees.

noseyhibby
26-03-2010, 07:47 PM
I admire the optimism among some on here predicting a high scoring Hibs victory. I'd love to know what they are basing their predictions on. Still, nothing wrong with aiming high.

hibsbollah
26-03-2010, 07:51 PM
4-0 Hibs. This crazy yogi yoyo season to continue with a Stokes hattrick against his old club.

truehibernian
26-03-2010, 08:00 PM
Falkirk 2 Hibernian 1...........Stokes scores first, Hibs sit back, midfield engulfed, McBride red card, Showumni tap in after kamikaze pin ball wizardry in the Hibs box from a harmless looking lofted cross into the box, thereafter 60 minutes of eye bleeding football. Nish caught offside 25 times, setting new SPL record, but stays on, Benji replacing the hard working Riordan..........93rd minute, Hearts bound Darren Barr picks up the ball and for the only time in his career plants a 35 yard raker past the helpless keeper Stack/Smith/Brown/Maka/Flynn.............whatever the Friday tombola threw up. Hughes to be interviewed and without doubt the boys have given him everything since he come here. Third is still very much on. Yogi's other daughter has a verbal virtual square go with David Wotherspoon's dad on Twitter. Yogi calls for the Faceless Wonders to reform and start touring again. Nish gets caught offside during the post match warm down, and walking to the team bus. Fans outraged and Hibs Net is blamed. Fantasy Palace restocks champagne and players go out on the randan. Nish caught narrowly offside again as he just strays beyond the doorman without paying. Sun prints this as an exclusive with the headline "Hibs - Where did it all go thong" :greengrin

houston1875
26-03-2010, 08:01 PM
he'll forgot 4-3-3 for 4-2-4 lol

noseyhibby
26-03-2010, 08:02 PM
Falkirk 2 Hibernian 1...........Stokes scores first, Hibs sit back, midfield engulfed, McBride red card, Showumni tap in after kamikaze pin ball wizardry in the Hibs box from a harmless looking lofted cross into the box, thereafter 60 minutes of eye bleeding football. Nish caught offside 25 times, setting new SPL record, but stays on, Benji replacing the hard working Riordan..........93rd minute, Hearts bound Darren Barr picks up the ball and for the only time in his career plants a 35 yard raker past the helpless keeper Stack/Smith/Brown/Maka/Flynn.............whatever the Friday tombola threw up. Hughes to be interviewed and without doubt the boys have given him everything since he come here. Third is still very much on. Yogi's other daughter has a verbal virtual square go with David Wotherspoon's dad on Twitter. Yogi calls for the Faceless Wonders to reform and start touring again. Nish gets caught offside during the post match warm down, and walking to the team bus. Fans outraged and Hibs Net is blamed. Fantasy Palace restocks champagne and players go out on the randan. Nish caught narrowly offside again as he just strays beyond the doorman without paying. Sun prints this as an exclusive with the headline "Hibs - Where did it all go thong" :greengrin

You could give Nostradamus a run for his money with these predictions.:wink:

truehibernian
26-03-2010, 08:04 PM
You could give Nostradamus a run for his money with these predictions.:wink:

Sorry nosey, Nostradamus is out tomorrow.............tweaked hamstring. In comes Rankin though. All is not lost.

hibsbollah
26-03-2010, 08:07 PM

Oh i forgot...the whole squad go out on the drink afterwards, but Colin 'brainbox' Nish is lost, last seen asking a taxi driver for directions to the 'Rubic cube' while the rest of the squad head for the 'pubic triangle'. :agree:

Onceinawhile
26-03-2010, 08:09 PM
1-2.

Holding on at the end after 2-0 up. Stokesarama with 1 and Rio with the other.

Rio needs to start catching Miller up for my top goalscorer bet.

CalgaryHibs
26-03-2010, 08:09 PM
after the last 2 poor games. 2-0 for them.

noseyhibby
26-03-2010, 08:10 PM
Sorry nosey, Nostradamus is out tomorrow.............tweaked hamstring. In comes Rankin though. All is not lost.

Ha ha. With some recent posts one might think it's literally the end of the world.

HIBERNIAN-0762
26-03-2010, 08:12 PM
Beat 2-0 with another gutless performance, sorry I'm negative but can't see any change from Tuesday.

Hope I'm wrong of course :wink:

Feed McGraw
26-03-2010, 08:12 PM

I just wonder what the future holds for Nostradamus...........

greenlex
26-03-2010, 08:14 PM
2-1 Hibs coming from behind. Stokes and Galbraith.

truehibernian
26-03-2010, 08:18 PM
I just wonder what the future holds for Nostradamus...........

He's lost at least a yard in pace since we brought him back from France to be honest McGraw, and he looks totally disinterested. His half brother Couldn'tgiveadamus says he is unhappy at being played out wide. We all know it's through the middle he does his best work. Wage thief though at the end of the day. Possible drink problem as well. Needs magic dust sprinkled over him and a wee cuddle fae Yogi to bring out the best IMO.

Hibee_Lisa
26-03-2010, 08:23 PM
Falkirk 1-3 Hibs.

Long suffering
26-03-2010, 08:42 PM
2-1 Hibs coming from behind. Stokes and Galbraith.

identical to the match at parkhead :greengrin

NOLA
26-03-2010, 08:43 PM
2-1 come from behind win, Benji with the winner:thumbsup:

Lang Toun Hibs
26-03-2010, 09:08 PM
We've suffered an awful slump but I believe we'll get our form back and finish the season strongly - hopefully starting tomorrow...but did some suggest Benji to score?! Don't care who it is personally and I hope Benji does score but for me, the sooner Benji has gone the better - simply not good enough.

Falkirk 0 Hibernian 2

Hughes was like this at Falkirk - when on a good run he kept the team on a good run. When things go wrong he struggles to pull the team out of it and I can't help but think it's got a lot to do with how he speaks to the players on match days. In the press he is very much protective of them but anyone who has sat near him will know that on the touchline he screams and rants and intimidates them...god knows what someone like Zemamma makes of it all. It's nice to see some passion but it has to be more controlled. The players take note of this and it's not uncommon to see the players screaming at each other on the park...if this all ends with a win, everyone forgives each other and everyone is happy but if we lose then the players turn away from each other, blame each other...cliques form and the team stop playing as a team.

Yogi's learning and I'm sure he can only get better at this part of the job - which I believe is the hardest part of the job - and as a Hibee and someone who has delivered a lot of good signings, good football and a lot of good results, he deserves the time to develop and grow into this job. In the main I've enjoyed my opportunities I've had to watch Hibs this season (St.Johnstone away was an exception), more so than last season for sure and if we can get back on track and go on a run we'll be back in third in no time at all.

The dust has settled...it's time for everyone to rally round and get right behind the team, management and the club.

GGTTH

Feed McGraw
26-03-2010, 09:09 PM
He's lost at least a yard in pace since we brought him back from France to be honest McGraw, and he looks totally disinterested. His half brother Couldn'tgiveadamus says he is unhappy at being played out wide. We all know it's through the middle he does his best work. Wage thief though at the end of the day. Possible drink problem as well. Needs magic dust sprinkled over him and a wee cuddle fae Yogi to bring out the best IMO.

You know what true, it`s nice to have a wee laugh, I`m a 54 year old dyed in the wool Hibby - seen all these " disasters " before but this week`s result really had a bit of an effect on me and I felt really down about it, I think for some reason I thought that this time we could win this damn cup, but now think that like my Dad and all his pals and other dear departed relatives I`m not going to see it either, nor are my pals or my generation.

Sorry to go off on a tangent - I have had a wee drink and I was nearly greetin` thinking of ma Dad. I just hope Yogi can change Hibs, but I`ve not been best pleased with some of the stuff he`s come out with this week - time of course, will tell. Your humour has put it all in perspective. Good on ya.

silverhibee
26-03-2010, 09:22 PM
Falkirk 1--Hibs 4. Riordan Hat-trick. Nish 1.
And at the end of the game Deeks Murray Millar Wotherspoon hogg and Bamba to come over to the Hibs fans and boo them and then start throwing pies at the crowd. :thumbsup: :faf::faf:

joebakerforever
26-03-2010, 09:23 PM
2 for the Bairns big fat zero for the Big Bairns :devil:

truehibernian
26-03-2010, 09:31 PM
No worries McGraw. I have a sneaky feeling that us Hibs fans, here and up above, will see the mighty Hibernian lift the damn thing next season The cup draw will be Celtic (A), Hearts (A), Dundee Utd (A), Stirling Albion (Home win after ET and pens), and a final versus Rangers. In the final I foresee the mighty albatross that is Colin Nish running into an curiously strange onside position in the 94th minute, 2 minutes beyond the 2 minutes of injury time the fourth official Derry Walls has indicated he is adding on, and hammering a 25 yard rapier like shot with his wrong foot, purely as he has swung with the other and missed, and seeing it fly past a despairing arm of Allan McGregor, making it 1-0. The ref has looked at the watch, the whistle is in his mouth, the fourth official is poised........he again holds up the electronic timeboard which instead of saying 2 minutes, has now been changed to "Sunday"..........but this is ignored by the referee Dougie MacDonald, and the Cabbage go on to rid themselves of the curse of the cup. It shall be done for I have foreseen it. :agree:................of course being Hibs, we will still find fault with it somewhere :faf:

Bostonhibby
26-03-2010, 09:52 PM
2-0 Falkirk, if we win I will be delighted to eat humble pie, can't see it if we dont realise that the first half of the season formation, midfield especially has now been worked out by even the most basic journeyman sides and managers - christ, on another thread its suggest that Ross County players were talking about it in night clubs.

The rest is about motivation of players and sussing out the ones who think they have a right to play and only have to turn up, and sussing out the others who want to be there - the art of management - Yogi - your time has come...........

Bostonhibby
26-03-2010, 09:55 PM
No worries McGraw. I have a sneaky feeling that us Hibs fans, here and up above, will see the mighty Hibernian lift the damn thing next season The cup draw will be Celtic (A), Hearts (A), Dundee Utd (A), Stirling Albion (Home win after ET and pens), and a final versus Rangers. In the final I foresee the mighty albatross that is Colin Nish running into an curiously strange onside position in the 94th minute, 2 minutes beyond the 2 minutes of injury time the fourth official Derry Walls has indicated he is adding on, and hammering a 25 yard rapier like shot with his wrong foot, purely as he has swung with the other and missed, and seeing it fly past a despairing arm of Allan McGregor, making it 1-0. The ref has looked at the watch, the whistle is in his mouth, the fourth official is poised........he again holds up the electronic timeboard which instead of saying 2 minutes, has now been changed to "Sunday"..........but this is ignored by the referee Dougie MacDonald, and the Cabbage go on to rid themselves of the curse of the cup. It shall be done for I have foreseen it. :agree:................of course being Hibs, we will still find fault with it somewhere :faf:

:faf: 2 pints of whatever your man is on please.......:thumbsup:

Steve-O
26-03-2010, 10:48 PM
4-0 Falkirk. Yogi sacked Monday morning.

joey1875
26-03-2010, 10:55 PM
Think we will scrape a 2-1 win. (Hopefully):notworthy:

Billy
26-03-2010, 11:29 PM
Just travelled back home from Edinburgh and the M9 westbound lanes are closed just after the Forth Bridge exit. There are roadworks going on for the next 30+ days and the speed restricted to 40mph for around 4 miles.

They have put portacabins on the closed lanes, so cannot see them being shifted by tomorrow.

You shouldn't have any problems getting through the traffic as it is normally light at weekends but just wanted to pass the info on anyway.

matty_f
26-03-2010, 11:58 PM
Think we'll win tomorrow by a goal or two, and I predict that a good number of posters who have been creaming themselves over the last two results will disappear until the next defeat.

Jones28
27-03-2010, 12:07 AM
:thumbsup:
Falkirk 1 Hibernian 4

Hibbyradge
27-03-2010, 12:13 AM
This is the last game Hibs would want after the Hearts and RC defeats.

The fall out of losing to the club at the bottom of the league is unimaginable.

And Hibs will make it real.

2-1 Falkirk.

Prof. Shaggy
27-03-2010, 12:21 AM
Just had my department kicked fifteen years backwards by a stupid Falkirk-supporting boss in the interests of resolving the current financial cock-up at the expense of working people in west Lothian.

I just hope we stuff them rotten and send them down where they belong.

Bitter?
Who me?

Hakim Sar
27-03-2010, 06:44 AM
6-1 falkirk

Stokes with the obligatory and showunmi on the rampage

marinello59
27-03-2010, 06:52 AM
A victory for Hibs by one goal.:thumbsup:

Leithenhibby
27-03-2010, 07:15 AM
The Famous Edinbra Hi-Bees to get back to winning ways with an emphatic 3-0 victory and some silky stuff..:cool2:

It's the Hibs way, now that all the important games have passed us by..:devil:

EasterRoad4Ever
27-03-2010, 07:25 AM
I'm still fizzin from the last few weeks when the players decided to piss away EASILY the best chance the club has had in years to progress and even win the Scottish Cup, and capitulated against one of the worst Yam sides in years. Both have embarrassed Hibernian FC and no result against a team at the bottom of the league will go close to addressing that. Our so called "cup finals" have been lost.

These Hibs players are here today, probably gone in a year or two. It is the fans that have to go on carrying the burden.

Rant over. 2-0 Hibs :grr:

Auckland Hibs
27-03-2010, 07:54 AM
I can see this being a score draw 1-1.

I'm going put the last few weeks to one side and predict that if we sign Messi by 3pm today (and he starts), we'll scrape it 0-1.

:agree:

hibiedude
27-03-2010, 07:55 AM
I know it's been said before, but I'm glad most of the previous posters aren't playing tomorrow!!

I'm going for Hibs win. Don't know what the score will be, but think we'll win tomorrow!

People have been asked for there predictions based on pass form some off us think we'll toil against Falkirk who are at home.

Posters on this site would do a better job than what we are getting at present.

Hibby 2005
27-03-2010, 07:57 AM
Boring draw.

bighairyfaeleith
27-03-2010, 09:41 AM
2-1 :boo hoo:

Lmc2105
27-03-2010, 10:33 AM
Agree with HR don't think this is the game we wanted after the last 2 defeats.
Falkirk will be up for this as they are the team on the brink of Relegation and after St Mirren beating celtic it's a must win for them

Hoping 2-1 Hibs

Heart says 1-1

boomtownhibby
27-03-2010, 10:49 AM
:agree: I'll go with that.

Expectations now suitably diminished. Stupidly, I had thought a 3rd place finish might be possible.

ofcourse 3rd place is possible ! hibs fans are so pessimistic its unreal

allmodcons
27-03-2010, 12:21 PM
People have been asked for there predictions based on pass form some off us think we'll toil against Falkirk who are at home.

Posters on this site think they would do a better job than what we are getting at present.

You missed a couple words HD!

NOLA
27-03-2010, 12:40 PM
The sun is shining, so it's a Hibees win :thumbsup:

Expecting Rain
27-03-2010, 12:44 PM
I think Hibs could do the business today, they must believe that they can get something from the team currently sitting bottom of the league, i`m hopefull based on the fact that we do have good players in the team rather than our woeful recent form, Yogi`s position in the stand could also turn out to be a blessing in disguise.

Jim44
27-03-2010, 12:59 PM
As underdogs we might spring a wee surprise but I think they'll win by a couple of goals.

hibsbollah
27-03-2010, 05:57 PM
1 - 3

We have a winner:greengrin

truehibernian
27-03-2010, 06:18 PM
I thought the boy Nostradamus was invisible today. No effort, continually wasted possession. No real vision. Really don't know what the future holds for this lad :bitchy:

liammiller
27-03-2010, 06:30 PM
If Falkirk score first we'll crumble this is the last chance saloon for Yogi because if he ****s this up them there is no way back.

We have to score first then we mite get something and the formation should be 4-4-2

I think the points will be shared.

Dont bother with the lottery tonight. ( i'd like a wee smiley here, but they dont seem to be working)

The_Todd
27-03-2010, 08:25 PM
3-1 or 3-2 Hibs. No clean sheet expected or demanded.

1 outta 2 ain't bad.

Bayern Bru
27-03-2010, 08:29 PM
4-3-3.

:cool2: