PDA

View Full Version : How's this for motivation?.....

soul_driver
26-03-2010, 06:13 PM
If we win our next 2 matches and the other top 6 results are as follows

Saturday, 27 March 2010

Celtic v Kilmarnock CELTIC WIN
Dundee Utd v Motherwell DRAW
Hearts v Rangers RANGERS WIN
Tuesday, 30 March 2010
St Johnstone v Rangers RANGERS WIN

League Table would read

1 Rangers 30 73
2 Celtic 31 60
3 Hibernian 31 53
4 Dundee Utd 31 50
5 Motherwell 31 49
6 Hearts 31 40

Doesn't look so bad, does it?

Alex Trager
26-03-2010, 06:21 PM
nope and suddenly yogi would be the best manager we've had in years:wink:

The_Todd
26-03-2010, 06:24 PM
I'd prefer it if Killie beat Celtic again. If the Paisley Saints can put 4 past them then Killie should fancy their chances, after all they've already beaten them once this season.

Celtic are managerless, rudderless and free of leaders on the park. The only player of any real quality (Keane) is now probably beginning wonder why he bothered in the first place and will soon surely tire of winning games single-handedly for them.

Everyone who plays Celtic between now and season's end should surely be scenting blood.

soul_driver
26-03-2010, 06:55 PM
I'd prefer it if Killie beat Celtic again. If the Paisley Saints can put 4 past them then Killie should fancy their chances, after all they've already beaten them once this season.

Celtic are managerless, rudderless and free of leaders on the park. The only player of any real quality (Keane) is now probably beginning wonder why he bothered in the first place and will soon surely tire of winning games single-handedly for them.

Everyone who plays Celtic between now and season's end should surely be scenting blood.

I was going to go for that originally but thought that might be too good to be true. Add that in and we only be 4 points off 2nd.

allmodcons
26-03-2010, 06:59 PM
If we win our next 2 matches and the other top 6 results are as follows

Saturday, 27 March 2010

Celtic v Kilmarnock CELTIC WIN
Dundee Utd v Motherwell DRAW
Hearts v Rangers RANGERS WIN
Tuesday, 30 March 2010
St Johnstone v Rangers RANGERS WIN

League Table would read

1 Rangers 30 73
2 Celtic 31 60
3 Hibernian 31 53
4 Dundee Utd 31 50
5 Motherwell 31 49
6 Hearts 31 40

Doesn't look so bad, does it?

Nice scooter SD (is it yours) and an optimistic post!!

I thought it was 'lets get tore into Yogi' and 'doom and gloom' only posts tonight.

soul_driver
26-03-2010, 07:07 PM
Nice scooter SD (is it yours) and an optimistic post!!

I thought it was 'lets get tore into Yogi' and 'doom and gloom' only posts tonight.

Just trying to be positive!

Nah, it's not mine unfortunately. Just nicked photo off internet.

7Hero
26-03-2010, 07:14 PM
nope and suddenly yogi would be the best manager we've had in years:wink:

tell you what hes missed the best chance hibs have had for years to win the scottish cup, he will never be the best manager simply because of the lost opportunity. tragedy....

The_Todd
26-03-2010, 07:17 PM
tell you what hes missed the best chance hibs have had for years to win the scottish cup, he will never be the best manager simply because of the lost opportunity. tragedy....

We say this every year almost without fail. The season we lost 4-0 to Los Yambolinos was our greatest opportunity to win the cup if you ask me. Both OF disposed of, only Hearts and Gretna in the way.

Throwing away golden opportunities is nothing new to Hibs and definitely not restricted to Yogi.

Cabbage1875
26-03-2010, 07:45 PM

Sounds familiar :greengrin