PDA

View Full Version : East Stand Bargain - £20 a game

PaulSmith
26-03-2010, 03:38 PM
I see the prices for next season for the East Stand are only £20 a game (assuming equal 19/19 game split)....what fantastic value for the existing East stand ST holders in a stand that we've ensured is one tier and one that we also get to choose our seats before anyone else.

Excellent work again Hibs :thumbsup:

col02
26-03-2010, 04:15 PM
Slightly more for the West stand ST holders for some odd reason!:confused: That said the pricing overall is very competative.

Phil D. Rolls
26-03-2010, 04:19 PM
£20 is a heck of a lot of money to pay for a football match though. I look forward to the day prices get a bit more realistic again.

.Sean.
26-03-2010, 04:29 PM
You'll be waiting a long time.

james62
26-03-2010, 04:37 PM
Does anyone know what the walk up prices will be for the East next season?

Phil D. Rolls
26-03-2010, 04:37 PM

I don't know about that. I'm thinking of following Cowdenbeath.

iwasthere1972
26-03-2010, 04:39 PM
£20 is a heck of a lot of money to pay for a football match though. I look forward to the day prices get a bit more realistic again.

:agree: To the day they reintroduce liftovers for children and ADULTS. :cool2:

Gatecrasher
26-03-2010, 04:52 PM
I don't know about that. I'm thinking of following Cowdenbeath.

i was speaking to a Raith Rovers fans who says their tickets are £16 for 1st div football, id happily pay an extra £4 to see hibs at the top flight :agree:

Eaststand
26-03-2010, 05:05 PM
:agree: To the day they reintroduce liftovers for children and ADULTS. :cool2:
You've just reminded me of something....I remember when I was a nipper the turnstyles at Tynie had a big gap at the bottom so we used to dive UNDER the turnstyle to see us playing against that lot, and it was one of the easiest ground to kip into in Scotland...that was round about the mid/late 60's and we always seemed to do well there too ...happy days:agree:

GGTTH

Antifa Hibs
26-03-2010, 05:20 PM
i was speaking to a Raith Rovers fans who says their tickets are £16 for 1st div football, id happily pay an extra £4 to see hibs at the top flight :agree:

That'll be PATG prices, so £6-£11 cheaper depending on the fixture...

Even first division football is expensive. Although I bet you the standard of Dundee, Raith, Caley, Ross County won't be much different from Hamilton, St Mirren, Falkirk etc.

Cocaine&Caviar
26-03-2010, 05:21 PM
Students in the West works out to be £9 a game :thumbsup:

PaulSmith
26-03-2010, 06:10 PM
Students in the West works out to be £9 a game :thumbsup:

So another well done then to Hibs about the East Stand?

Mikey
26-03-2010, 06:20 PM

So how much should it be?

Bear in mind that the club still operates at a loss.

(2009 Accounts) (http://www.hibs.net/message/showthread.php?t=162663)

PaulSmith
26-03-2010, 06:30 PM
So how much should it be?

Bear in mind that the club still operates at a loss.

(2009 Accounts) (http://www.hibs.net/message/showthread.php?t=162663)

And with crapy cup runs again we'll post a loss this year once more unless player sales are factored in.

Mikey
26-03-2010, 06:34 PM
And with crapy cup runs again we'll post a loss this year once more unless player sales are factored in.

Without doubt.

Capt Mainwaring
26-03-2010, 07:37 PM

Quite right. Let's get everyone in for a tenner and we'll focus on signings from Bonnyrigg Rose and Newtongrange Star.

noseyhibby
26-03-2010, 07:50 PM

Totally agree. £10 is probably about right for the product on the park. £20 is almost 3 trips to the cinema.

DH1875
26-03-2010, 09:27 PM
If you already a ST holder then may be the cost for next season looks ok but a word to the wise, you could get a ST for half the clubs in the English prem for around about the same price if not cheaper.

marinello59
26-03-2010, 09:30 PM
If you already a ST holder then may be the cost for next season looks ok but a word to the wise, you could get a ST for half the clubs in the English prem for around about the same price if not cheaper.

So you said on the other thread but didn't provide figures to back it up when asked...........or even refute the figures other posters provided to show that your statement is probably wrong.
And are you suggesting here that we should buy season tickets for some random English Premiership side instead?:greengrin

GreenBlade
26-03-2010, 09:33 PM
Quite right. Let's get everyone in for a tenner and we'll focus on signings from Bonnyrigg Rose and Newtongrange Star.

I thought we already were?!

Heres ma ugly mug for the benefit of Mr Hughes, Auld Walt and Wee Gus. Tits!

Antifa Hibs
26-03-2010, 09:35 PM
Dipping attendences and lower incomes is what we need, it'll benefit us all in the long run. A global football 'boom' is what is needed, get rid of the camera's, and sponsors, uefa dictators and get fitba back to being fitba, when players earn a good wage but not a scandalous one, when the only people their are those who want to be their and not some rich dudes in suit as its deemed fashionable (like an ipod), when we played in pitches that resembled tattie fields and when players bounced straight back up after getting studded, when the achilles injury never existed. I'll that you keep the new stadiums though :cool2:

GreenBlade
26-03-2010, 09:43 PM
Dipping attendences and lower incomes is what we need, it'll benefit us all in the long run. A global football 'boom' is what is needed, get rid of the camera's, and sponsors, uefa dictators and get fitba back to being fitba, when players earn a good wage but not a scandalous one, when the only people their are those who want to be their and not some rich dudes in suit as its deemed fashionable (like an ipod), when we played in pitches that resembled tattie fields and when players bounced straight back up after getting studded, when the achilles injury never existed. I'll that you keep the new stadiums though :cool2:

Other than Rangers John MacDonald that is!