PDA

View Full Version : Yams If Hearts win...

The_Todd
26-03-2010, 03:14 PM
...all of their matches next season, they'll win the league.

HOW DID WE LET THIS HAPPEN? I can't believe Yogi let it get to this. Get him right tae ****!

Phil D. Rolls
26-03-2010, 03:27 PM

HOW DID WE LET THIS HAPPEN? I can't believe Yogi let it get to this. Get him right tae ****!

It's going to be even harder to fill that new stand. And they say that Petrie has a good business brain too. Does he *****.

I've been paying his wages for years, whilst my family sell pegs door to door so we can eat. The ********! :grr:

Hainan Hibs
26-03-2010, 03:31 PM
I've been up and down this country in my caravan following this team, the only way I can afford it is by laying dodgy driveways and ruining people's garden trees with sub-standard cutting day after day.

With Hearts having the possibility of a treble next year, Petrie, Yogi, and every player can shove it:grr:

McHibby
26-03-2010, 03:39 PM
WHAT?!!! Right that's it, I'm away to chuck my scarf in the bucket. Why do we even bother :grr:

Fantic
26-03-2010, 03:42 PM
If they do and then win all their matches in Europe and win the Champions League i'll be ragin! How can Petrie look at himself in the mirror after this.

Velma Dinkley
26-03-2010, 03:45 PM
Without wishing to be too pessimistic and out of touch with reality, I think Hearts can win the World Cup this year. Yet our record in that competition is dire.

Twa Cairpets
26-03-2010, 03:47 PM
If they do and then win all their matches in Europe and win the Champions League i'll be ragin! How can Petrie look at himself in the mirror after this.

Petrie can't see himself in the mirror because he is a creature of the night - a SPAWN of EVIL.

The new stand is simply a device to suck our souls to sell to the devil.

Petrie GTF.

Fantic
26-03-2010, 03:51 PM
Petrie can't see himself in the mirror because he is a creature of the night - a SPAWN of EVIL.

The new stand is simply a device to suck our souls to sell to the devil.

Petrie GTF.

:agree:

Phil D. Rolls
26-03-2010, 03:55 PM
Without wishing to be too pessimistic and out of touch with reality, I think Hearts can win the World Cup this year. Yet our record in that competition is dire.

:faf:

Wait a minute, we were World Champions in 1887 IIRC. If Petrie cared about our club's glorious history, he wouldn't be so quick wasting money on nonsense like a new stand.

The_Todd
26-03-2010, 06:01 PM

If they do win the World Cup and SPL double I'll just hang myself, and I'm taking Petrie with me.

If Yogi just got on with reading the messageboards he'd know how much the World Cup meant to us and we'd probably win it ourselves. He needs to have a word with himself, instead of offering Tic Tacs to journalists.

Danderhall Hibs
26-03-2010, 06:28 PM

I'm surprised that noone's picked up on this yet. It's a real concern.

HibbyAndy
26-03-2010, 10:31 PM
Id even go as far to say that the three horse race in england between arsenal manu and chelsea can be a four horse race including hearts..Its that serious! :agree: