PDA

View Full Version : Sol Bamba

persevere1875
26-03-2010, 08:33 AM
I dont post on here all that often, simply because as someone who lives 500 miles away, I dont get to Easter Rd all that often, my take on the current situation and the standards of performance currently dished up by Hibs are obtained by the info I glean from this site and the posts of people who go every week, the match updates, any highlights I can scrounge and BBC Alba, But....

Is the situation with Sol Bamba indicative of the problems in the team and what I mean by that comment is this, here we have a player who to my mind quite clearly rates himself as better than the current level he's playing at, he quite clearly wants a move away from Hibs to bigger and better things and therefore quite clearly doesnt give a jot if Hibs finish 3rd or 5th, get to a Scottish Cup Final or not because it has no bearing on his future yet we have him coming back from the Africa Cup, out of form and being thrust straight back into the side, To top it off, Yogi then drops Smith and sticks Stack back in goals apparently to boost Bamba's confidence.

Now Yogi must know he's on his way, being Hibs he must also know he needs to get the best financial deal for him when he goes but if your a hibs player, especially Smith or indeed Brown you must be looking at the situation and thinking Hold on a minute, I get dropped or in Browns case doesnt even get a look in so Stack can keep a player who doesnt even want to be here company, Deeks must be looking at the situation and thinking, I'm playing out of position and Sol gets a game every week he doesnt even want to be here so why should I bother, Hogg must be thinking Im getting dogs abuse for being out of form playing along side a guy who doesnt want to be here,and so it goes on, before long you have a dressing room who see quite clearly the team is being picked to aid Hibs financial position come the transfer window, you have players who split into two camps and undoubtably talk away from the training ground.

Now Ive never been a Bamba fan so no doubt I'm biased on this situation, but, If I remember correctly, it wasnt that long ago people were on here stating if Benji thinks he's better than he is and is trying to engineer a move away from ER, stick him in the reserves to rot, so what's the difference now ?? Except that the Bamba situation has influenced more than one position in the team.

Might be wrong and no doubt I'll get slated by the guys who believe Bamba's the boll***s, but it does make you think.....

MussyHibby
26-03-2010, 09:14 AM
I dont post on here all that often, simply because as someone who lives 500 miles away, I dont get to Easter Rd all that often, my take on the current situation and the standards of performance currently dished up by Hibs are obtained by the info I glean from this site and the posts of people who go every week, the match updates, any highlights I can scrounge and BBC Alba, But....

Is the situation with Sol Bamba indicative of the problems in the team and what I mean by that comment is this, here we have a player who to my mind quite clearly rates himself as better than the current level he's playing at, he quite clearly wants a move away from Hibs to bigger and better things and therefore quite clearly doesnt give a jot if Hibs finish 3rd or 5th, get to a Scottish Cup Final or not because it has no bearing on his future yet we have him coming back from the Africa Cup, out of form and being thrust straight back into the side, To top it off, Yogi then drops Smith and sticks Stack back in goals apparently to boost Bamba's confidence.

Now Yogi must know he's on his way, being Hibs he must also know he needs to get the best financial deal for him when he goes but if your a hibs player, especially Smith or indeed Brown you must be looking at the situation and thinking Hold on a minute, I get dropped or in Browns case doesnt even get a look in so Stack can keep a player who doesnt even want to be here company, Deeks must be looking at the situation and thinking, I'm playing out of position and Sol gets a game every week he doesnt even want to be here so why should I bother, Hogg must be thinking Im getting dogs abuse for being out of form playing along side a guy who doesnt want to be here,and so it goes on, before long you have a dressing room who see quite clearly the team is being picked to aid Hibs financial position come the transfer window, you have players who split into two camps and undoubtably talk away from the training ground.

Now Ive never been a Bamba fan so no doubt I'm biased on this situation, but, If I remember correctly, it wasnt that long ago people were on here stating if Benji thinks he's better than he is and is trying to engineer a move away from ER, stick him in the reserves to rot, so what's the difference now ?? Except that the Bamba situation has influenced more than one position in the team.

Might be wrong and no doubt I'll get slated by the guys who believe Bamba's the boll***s, but it does make you think.....

It doesn't! After your first few words I knew I'd disagree with you. Sure, Bamba wants to be playing at a higher level, doesn't everyone? However, he is a professional and for me that professionalism has not been in question. Has he been as good as pre ANC? No, but not unprofessional..............actually, you did get me thinking!:wink:

zlatan
26-03-2010, 09:24 AM
Tuesday was the first time I've seen us since the 2-2 draw with Aberdeen in fairness but yet again Bamba stood out from the lot, he's a class act imo.

Expecting Rain
26-03-2010, 09:40 AM
Sol epitomises the attitude a lot of players at Easter Road, thinking that they have made it already and are much better than they are, instead of knuckling down, learning from their mistakes and trying to be the best players they can be.
Ok, you can have the .net board back now!:greengrin

Golden Bear
26-03-2010, 09:57 AM
The Sol Bamba who went out to the ANC is a different Sol Bamba from the one that returned.

He had an absolute nightmare of a tournament, was probably directly responsible for his Nation's shock exit, and he's not been the same player since then.

MussyHibby
26-03-2010, 10:14 AM
The Sol Bamba who went out to the ANC is a different Sol Bamba from the one that returned.

He had an absolute nightmare of a tournament, was probably directly responsible for his Nation's shock exit, and he's not been the same player since then.

So you're not a fan then? :rolleyes:

Think you'll find he'll still be in the starting 11 in the first World Cup game. :agree:

ahibby
26-03-2010, 10:31 AM
I don't think any slump from Sol has happened only since his return. Think back to the hammering we got at ER against Rangers at ER before he left. How did he and others perform that day?

Golden Bear
26-03-2010, 10:45 AM

Think you'll find he'll still be in the starting 11 in the first World Cup game. :agree:

I've absolutely nothing against the guy. I'm only pointing out that he was playing better before the ANC than he is now.

Maybe his confidence took a hit at the time but at the same time he may have realised that he's a long way to go before he's capable of playing at "a higher level" which by all accounts is what he's rightly striving for.

DaveF
26-03-2010, 11:06 AM
In my completely uninformed opinion, it seems to me that Bamba is playing to keep him in the spotlight and to ensure that we maximise his sell on value over the next few months.

I like him as a player and I think he has pace, power and skill yet he also has a pretty crap attitude to go with it. Numerous times he's taken a strop during a game, at HT (ripping shirt of heading to the tunnel) and at FT which to me displays a complete lack of respect for his team mates, his manager, the fans and the club.

If that sort of behaviour is repeated at the training ground, then it can't be good for team morale or unity.

In short, he's here and being put with until the summer when we hope he has a good WC and punt him onwards.

Billychaotic182
26-03-2010, 11:09 AM

And i would walk 500 miles!

IWasThere2016
26-03-2010, 11:09 AM
In my completely uninformed opinion, it seems to me that Bamba is playing to keep him in the spotlight and to ensure that we maximise his sell on value over the next few months.

My take exactly - he is in the shop window

MussyHibby
26-03-2010, 02:18 PM
I like him as a player and I think he has pace, power and skill yet he also has a pretty crap attitude to go with it. Numerous times he's taken a strop during a game, at HT (ripping shirt of heading to the tunnel) and at FT which to me displays a complete lack of respect for his team mates, his manager, the fans and the club.
If that sort of behaviour is repeated at the training ground, then it can't be good for team morale or unity.

In short, he's here and being put with until the summer when we hope he has a good WC and punt him onwards.

Personally I don't see the crap attitude or the strop, but then apparently I wear blinkers when it comes to Bamba. :wink:

Maybe his attitude at H/T and F/T are good things. Maybe he's frustrated at our performances and wants us all as a unit to do better. :agree:

GlesgaeHibby
26-03-2010, 02:29 PM
I don't think any slump from Sol has happened only since his return. Think back to the hammering we got at ER against Rangers at ER before he left. How did he and others perform that day?

Bamba was the only one that performed that day. He bust a gut for us and was raging at his team mates after the game.

andrew70
26-03-2010, 02:58 PM

I was told on Tuesday night a deal was already in place with previous suitors Blackburn Rovers paying an inflated price - IMHO - for him.

RoslinInstHibby
26-03-2010, 03:01 PM

:agree:

MussyHibby
26-03-2010, 03:02 PM
I was told on Tuesday night a deal was already in place with previous suitors Blackburn Rovers paying an inflated price - IMHO - for him.

Samba and Bamba! :wink:

RoslinInstHibby
26-03-2010, 03:15 PM
Samba and Bamba! :wink:

that's a lot of height and power in the centre of the Blackburn defense next season then:agree:

Cropley10
26-03-2010, 03:55 PM

He's a ****-stirrer. Good player, bad attitude. Like a few others.

MussyHibby
26-03-2010, 04:41 PM
He's a ****-stirrer. Good player, bad attitude. Like a few others.

How?

Hibernating (Im a stoopid yam tramp)
26-03-2010, 04:58 PM
Hope he stays another year, but the club will want to cash in after the world cup, I've no doubt on that.

Leithenhibby
26-03-2010, 05:39 PM
Can't say he is my fav player by any stretch of the imagination. He was caught out on boxing day and Hogg got the wrap for it, IMO. He is in the shop window, make no mistake. Unfortunately the window is shut.....:cool2:

DH1875
26-03-2010, 09:00 PM
Have never rated Bamba and reckon that if we are offered any where near the 2 million mark we should bite their hands off.

Pedantic_Hibee
26-03-2010, 10:04 PM
I'm waiting for OscarLomax to post and give us his completey impartial view on big Sol.

YetholmHibee
26-03-2010, 11:00 PM
Bamba was the only one that performed that day. He bust a gut for us and was raging at his team mates after the game.

Yes for Rangers! :agree:

The boy had a nightmare - big style!

Bamba's selfish attitude in that game was shocking - driving out of defence & getting caught & cannae pass out of defence & getting dragged out of position by the gers strikers etc.

Final straw for me - Bamba is mince!

And guess what, he was blaming everybody else for his own faults. :grr:

The best bit was his return after the ANC - the O.G. against St. Mirren :bitchy:
Poor Hanlon!

Wotherspiniesta
26-03-2010, 11:03 PM
I'm waiting for OscarLomax to post and give us his completey impartial view on big Sol.

superbam
27-03-2010, 06:06 AM

Bamba's selfish attitude in that game was shocking - driving out of defence & getting caught & cannae pass out of defence & getting dragged out of position by the gers strikers etc.!

I thought Bamba was immense that day, one of the only hibs players to turn up and looked head and shoulders above the rest. He was taking on the responsibility of single-handedly defending and trying to kickstart attacks creatively from the back as other players were shying away from taking these responsibilities, so im not surprised he got caught a couple of times.

He's been erratic since he returned from ACN, and he clearly has ideas above his station, but i dont think his commitment on the pitch has ever been in question. He is probably also ****ing it that he wont go to the world cup and liverpool/real madrid/inter may not make a bid for him in the summer.

I appreciate in a slump that we always start looking for scapegoats, but some of the hysteria about bamba is well over the top.

persevere1875
27-03-2010, 09:11 AM
I thought Bamba was immense that day, one of the only hibs players to turn up and looked head and shoulders above the rest. He was taking on the responsibility of single-handedly defending and trying to kickstart attacks creatively from the back as other players were shying away from taking these responsibilities, so im not surprised he got caught a couple of times.

He's been erratic since he returned from ACN, and he clearly has ideas above his station, but i dont think his commitment on the pitch has ever been in question. He is probably also ****ing it that he wont go to the world cup and liverpool/real madrid/inter may not make a bid for him in the summer.

I appreciate in a slump that we always start looking for scapegoats, but some of the hysteria about bamba is well over the top.

I dont think its a scapegoat thing, but if fans believe he's playing simply to be kept in the shop window to maximise his revenue potential then surely some of the players can see that and that has to have an effect on personal / team performances no matter how proffesional thier supposed to be

MussyHibby
27-03-2010, 11:35 AM
I dont think its a scapegoat thing, but if fans believe he's playing simply to be kept in the shop window to maximise his revenue potential then surely some of the players can see that and that has to have an effect on personal / team performances no matter how proffesional thier supposed to be

He's playing because he is one of the best players we have. If it was not rumoured he was to leave, and that Hibs didn't want to cash in on him, would you seriously want him dropped?:grr:

He has been a trmenedous acquisition for us at a minimal cost. The big man owes us nothing. If, as it seems, he leaves in the Summer then I wish him well. :agree:

CiscoKid
27-03-2010, 12:09 PM
Bamba is not as good as he thinks, he looks a good defender when things are going well but when you are up against it and you need your Centre Back to stand tall and defend doggedly like in our last 2 games he looks poor, remember he was up against a makeshift Hearts front line and a first division front line. That doesn't translate well to playing for a low to middle EPL club up against the like of Drogba & Rooney.

I just think he makes to many mistakes and can be a bit to lackadaisical to be a top level centre half, he's probably better as a holding midfielder but even then he doesn't have the quality on the ball to play there at much of a higher level.

Having said that if he keeps talking himself up and we get decent money for him we are are laughing.

Judas Iscariot
27-03-2010, 12:28 PM
Big Sol will go on to bigger things than any Hibs player in the last 20 years or so has done..

MussyHibby
27-03-2010, 03:55 PM
Big Sol will go on to bigger things than any Hibs player in the last 20 years or so has done..

Every chance mate. :agree:

Pat Nevin today, "Bamba has done everything right today", capped with a great goal!

That doesn't sound like a player - when you consider how much pressure we were under - who is full of his own ego and importance.:bitchy:

MussyHibby
27-03-2010, 04:20 PM
Pat Nevin's MoM today! :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Where's Oscar? :dummytit::dummytit::dummytit:

down-the-slope
27-03-2010, 04:25 PM
Every chance mate. :agree:

Pat Nevin today, "Bamba has done everything right today", capped with a great goal!

That doesn't sound like a player - when you consider how much pressure we were under - who is full of his own ego and importance.:bitchy:

Mussy - thats a bit disingenuous..Neven also said in same sentence 'every player in the SPL know Bamba is capable of making mistakes that can lead to goals...however today....

MussyHibby
27-03-2010, 04:29 PM
Mussy - thats a bit disingenuous..Neven also said in same sentence 'every player in the SPL know Bamba is capable of making mistakes that can lead to goals...however today....

Never heard that bit! :wink:

Based on the stick he uneccesarily gets and the comments post ANC :blah::blah::blah::blah::blah: that'll be his 2nd MoM since his return! :agree:

Oscar Lomax
27-03-2010, 04:54 PM
Bamba is way over rated. I would like to have a work with the bafoon who is filling his head with nonsense about playing at a higher lever. The SPL is his level and only just !

No doubt he will have an agent with an over active imagination and you can tell he is so jelous of his international team mates playing for big clubs all over the world. The small matter is they are great players. As Ive said before, he needs to concentrate on being a good player with hibs first before dreaming about a move elsewhere.

marinello59
27-03-2010, 05:00 PM
Bamba is way over rated. I would like to have a work with the bafoon who is filling his head with nonsense about playing at a higher lever. The SPL is his level and only just !

No doubt he will have an agent with an over active imagination and you can tell he is so jelous of his international team mates playing for big clubs all over the world. The small matter is they are great players. As Ive said before, he needs to concentrate on being a good player with hibs first before dreaming about a move elsewhere.

Geezus.

Judas Iscariot
27-03-2010, 05:04 PM

He's defo ploughed your missus eh?!!

fife hfc
27-03-2010, 05:11 PM
I thought bamba was great today and showed passion and fight way beyond anything that lazy little Hibs fan Riordan. Great performance from the big man and anybody who doubts his comitment should have looked at the joy he got from scoring today.

If only some Hibs supporting players gave as much to the cause.

HibbyRod
27-03-2010, 05:12 PM

I don't care about his attitude, if he is doing the bizo for Hibs! If he gets our club a nice fat transfer fee for his services whilst with Hibs ...... then absolutely brilliant! Win/Win as far as I am concerned.

He is a certainty to go after the end of this season. If we get a good net profit (after Dunfy's sell on clause is deducted), I will be absolutely delighted for Hibs - and will feel grateful to big Sol, wishing him all the best for his future career.

Pity he played so well for Dunfermline in that horrible Scottish Cup semi-final though!....Git! :greengrin

hibsbollah
27-03-2010, 05:20 PM

How do you explain his regular appearances for one of the most talented international teams in the world? in front of top defenders from the Bundesliga, France Ligue 1 etc with dozens of caps and Champs League experience?

Have the coaches involved just missed something that you spotted?:greengrin

Cropley10
27-03-2010, 05:23 PM
How?

How?

Not well liked. Bad trainer. Big ego. Not wanted.

Hiber-nation
27-03-2010, 05:26 PM
How?

Not well liked. Bad trainer. Big ego. Not wanted.

Just as well we had him today that's for sure.

ehf
27-03-2010, 05:26 PM
I thought bamba was great today and showed passion and fight way beyond anything that lazy little Hibs fan Riordan. Great performance from the big man and anybody who doubts his comitment should have looked at the joy he got from scoring today.

If only some Hibs supporting players gave as much to the cause.

He was straight over to the Hibs bench after he scored and gesturing to Yogi in the stand - defo felt he had a point to prove.

forthhibby
27-03-2010, 07:08 PM
bamba shows signs of getting back to how he played prior to aftica nations cup, his timing in tackles was a whole lot better and his skill on the wing was worth the journey to falkirk on it's own :thumbsup:

blackpoolhibs
27-03-2010, 07:10 PM
MOM by a mile today. Well done big man.:thumbsup::top marks

greenlex
27-03-2010, 07:16 PM
bamba shows signs of getting back to how he played prior to aftica nations cup, his timing in tackles was a whole lot better and his skill on the wing was worth the journey to falkirk on it's own :thumbsup:
The shot was even better than that attempt at ER.:greengrin Only just mind. :faf:

selkirkhibee
27-03-2010, 08:39 PM
hi i think bamba is a good midfielder,centre half not his best position but the only one he can get for ivory coast.i reckon yogi is under pressure to keep him at ch so he goes to world cup.would ivory coast take him as ch if he played holding midfield for club?i dont think so i reckon this is why yogi willnae put him in midfield

Jonnyboy
27-03-2010, 08:39 PM
MOM by a mile today. Well done big man.:thumbsup::top marks

tamig
27-03-2010, 08:57 PM

Bamba's selfish attitude in that game was shocking - driving out of defence & getting caught & cannae pass out of defence & getting dragged out of position by the gers strikers etc.

Final straw for me - Bamba is mince!

And guess what, he was blaming everybody else for his own faults. :grr:

The best bit was his return after the ANC - the O.G. against St. Mirren :bitchy:
Poor Hanlon!

Think we'll agree to disagree on that one then. The big man is different class. Far and away our top defender.

selkirkhibee
27-03-2010, 09:05 PM
we are generally missing a battling midfielder sol would be the man,sorry i go ever week sol cant time a header .is not a centre half can play there ok cos he is talented but better in midfield just my opinion though

fife hfc
27-03-2010, 09:27 PM
we are generally missing a battling midfielder sol would be the man,sorry i go ever week sol cant time a header .is not a centre half can play there ok cos he is talented but better in midfield just my opinion though

For not being a centre half (in your opinion), he plays better there than anyother real centre half we have.

YetholmHibee
27-03-2010, 09:39 PM
Think we'll agree to disagree on that one then. The big man is different class. Far and away our top defender.

That is fine by me . . . . for today at least :wink:

The world class defender played well in today's game - not that many in 2010.

Today he played well in a game against the bottom club Falkirk. Falkirk had us under the cosh for most of the second half.
Falkirk's poor finishing & the crossbar was their down fall.

We have 2 big games coming up against Dundee Utd & Celtic.

Bamba usually has a nightmare in the big games so lets wait & see if the big man has turned a corner . . . . or its just another false dawn :wink:

I sincerely hope he has turned the corner. :thumbsup:

MussyHibby
28-03-2010, 11:09 AM
That is fine by me . . . . for today at least :wink:

The world class defender played well in today's game - not that many in 2010.

Today he played well in a game against the bottom club Falkirk. Falkirk had us under the cosh for most of the second half.
Falkirk's poor finishing & the crossbar was their down fall.

We have 2 big games coming up against Dundee Utd & Celtic.

Bamba usually has a nightmare in the big games so lets wait & see if the big man has turned a corner . . . . or its just another false dawn :wink:

I sincerely hope he has turned the corner. :thumbsup:

When did he ever start going in the wrong direction? A bit below par maybe, but how many games has he played since returning from the ANC? 8-10 at most and yet he's had MoM twice. Not a bad strike rate.

blackpoolhibs
28-03-2010, 11:12 AM
When did he ever start going in the wrong direction? A bit below par maybe, but how many games has he played since returning from the ANC? 8-10 at most and yet he's had MoM twice. Not a bad strike rate.

You are wasting your time. There are some people here, who are hell bent on rubbishing everything hibs at the moment, some are yams, and others will never admit they were wrong.

MussyHibby
28-03-2010, 11:19 AM
You are wasting your time. There are some people here, who are hell bent on rubbishing everything hibs at the moment, some are yams, and others will never admit they were wrong.

You're right BH but I will defend him at every opportunity ( as some have mentioned :wink: ) as I believe he has been an excellent player for us and will grow into an even better player with a better team.

As a former centre half, I have a soft spot for players of that position. I was a huge fan of Jones and felt we would struggle to replace him. Thing is, we have with bigger and better. When Sol plays for IC this World Cup, I'll be so proud to say he's a Hibby. :agree:

Maybe not for much longer, but he's a Hibby. He owes us nothing. :agree:

fife hfc
28-03-2010, 11:27 AM
You're right BH but I will defend him at every opportunity ( as some have mentioned :wink: ) as I believe he has been an excellent player for us and will grow into an even better player with a better team.

As a former centre half, I have a soft spot for players of that position. I was a huge fan of Jones and felt we would struggle to replace him. Thing is, we have with bigger and better. When Sol plays for IC this World Cup, I'll be so proud to say he's a Hibby. :agree:

:top marks I really can't understand why some on here are so against him. Thing is every player in our team is not perfect that is why they are with us and not a higher level. Over the last few seasons we as a club have encouraged these types of players by saying we will improve your weaknesses and then you can move on to bigger and better things. this is exactly the case big Sol who I believe is up there as one of the players of the season. Good luck big Sol when he goes you'll be hard to replace.

Cabbage1875
28-03-2010, 11:30 AM

Since when was your opinion gospel?

Others would suggest that your defence of everything Hibs is blinkered. It's a two way street. :wink:

For the record I'm a massive Bamba fan and was delighted to witness his man of the match performance yesterday, lets hope that's the big man back for the rest of the season.

blackpoolhibs
28-03-2010, 11:37 AM
Since when was your opinion gospel?

Others would suggest that your defence of everything Hibs is blinkered. It's a two way street. :wink:

For the record I'm a massive Bamba fan and was delighted to witness his man of the match performance yesterday, lets hope that's the big man back for the rest of the season.

You are right, i should have said imho. Although you know i'm right.:wink:

Cabbage1875
28-03-2010, 11:41 AM
You are right, i should have said imho. Although you know i'm right.:wink:

I think you have half a point in all honesty, there are many folk who can't wait to see Hibs and Yogi fail. But at the same time I think there are many of us who are quite concerned at what we are seeing on the pitch and the failure to change things when games are clearly going against us is another issue...

But aye I think there are some folk in the mould you described.. :devil:

blackpoolhibs
28-03-2010, 11:48 AM
I think you have half a point in all honesty, there are many folk who can't wait to see Hibs and Yogi fail. But at the same time I think there are many of us who are quite concerned at what we are seeing on the pitch and the failure to change things when games are clearly going against us is another issue...

But aye I think there are some folk in the mould you described.. :devil:

Get your tin hat on, it could be a bumpy ride.:wink:

caithnesshibee
28-03-2010, 12:04 PM
Unbelievable . Face facts folks, many people ( myself included) doubted the signing of Sol. Now some think he is too big for his boots. slight hypocrisy no? Granted he hasn't been great of late,yet more often than not he has been phenominal for Hibernian FC. Get off the mans back FFS.

RoslinInstHibby
28-03-2010, 08:45 PM

far better from the big man:agree:! credit where it's due

gillythehibby
28-03-2010, 09:17 PM
Quite a lot of discussion about a half decent player. let's be honest, there have been better CH's than the big man at ER and will be again when he is gone. For my part, I think the big man does as good a job as anybody at Hibs. He's big, strong, fast and decent in the tackle. He does however suffer from a lack of consistency like every other player in this league and that's the difference between these players and top class players. I think he has about found his level. maybe could look a bit better playing with better players, but hey, Don't we all !:wink:

MussyHibby
28-03-2010, 10:16 PM
Quite a lot of discussion about a half decent player. let's be honest, there have been better CH's than the big man at ER and will be again when he is gone. For my part, I think the big man does as good a job as anybody at Hibs. He's big, strong, fast and decent in the tackle. He does however suffer from a lack of consistency like every other player in this league and that's the difference between these players and top class players. I think he has about found his level. maybe could look a bit better playing with better players, but hey, Don't we all !:wink:

Premiership next season though!:agree: