PDA

View Full Version : If Hearts win on Saturday...

Hibernating (Im a stoopid yam tramp)
25-03-2010, 11:48 PM
I suspect Hertz could very well win as they will be buoyed up, and Rangers recent form suggests they are overdue a league defeat.

Meanwhile, we are a team with zero confidence going in against a Bairns side desperate for survival.

Doesn't look good! :bitchy:

noseyhibby
25-03-2010, 11:50 PM
I suspect Hertz could very well win as they will be buoyed up, and Rangers recent form suggests they are overdue a league defeat.

Meanwhile, we are a team with zero confidence going in against a Bairns side desperate for survival.

Equally the Jambos could lose and we could win and then we would see a 10 point gap. For what it's worth I think both games will end in draws.

Sir David Gray
25-03-2010, 11:52 PM

Yes it would be 4 points if they beat Rangers but we would then have two games in hand.

Alternatively, they could get horsed by Rangers, we could beat Falkirk and then be 10 points ahead of them with one game in hand.

Let's just wait and see what actually happens at the weekend before we get all depressed again.

danhibees1875
25-03-2010, 11:54 PM
Its sad that a 4 point gap is the more likely outcome than 10 when we are playing bottom of the league falkirk and hearts are playing top of the league Rangers. :agree:

Cod Boy
25-03-2010, 11:56 PM
Yes it would be 4 points if they beat Rangers but we would then have two games in hand.

Alternatively, they could get horsed by Rangers, we could beat Falkirk and then be 10 points ahead of them with one game in hand.

Let's just wait and see what actually happens at the weekend before we get all depressed again.
:agree:

Speedy
26-03-2010, 12:06 AM
and we win our next two games we'll be in 3rd and will be 10 points ahead of them.

I know we've been pretty guff recently but all this talk of 'season over' etc. is utter mince. A decent win on Saturday and we could be back on our way :flag:

noseyhibby
26-03-2010, 12:08 AM
and we win our next two games we'll be in 3rd and will be 10 points ahead of them.

I know we've been pretty guff recently but all this talk of 'season over' etc. is utter mince. A decent win on Saturday and we could be back on our way :flag:

You and the other poster might want to talk to see about merging your respective threads. You're both posting the same stuff.

greenlex
26-03-2010, 01:15 AM
Its sad that a 4 point gap is the more likely outcome than 10 when we are playing bottom of the league falkirk and hearts are playing top of the league Rangers. :agree:

More likely? Hearts are not great. Rangers will be hurting after Wednesday. Rangers will not be beaten and I reckon they will win.
Hibs will definately be hurting after Tuesday and Falkirk are not great. What's really more likely?

Diclonius
26-03-2010, 01:33 AM
Hearts will not win on Saturday.

vahibbie
26-03-2010, 01:41 AM
Hearts will not win on Saturday.

What he said.
Oh, and we will:thumbsup:

What really annoys me is that if we had not gone into this slump we could indeed be thinking about splitting the OF.
What were we saying....if it's still close by the Jan. transfer window lets spend a few quid and get some players in positions we really need.
Hindsight eh. :bitchy:

Sprouleflyer
26-03-2010, 05:29 AM
Don't think Rangers will have Boyd and Miler on the bench for the start of this game.

Remember Hertz had their ***** felt only a couple of weeks ago by Motherwell and put in a performance like Hibs are doing at the moment.

I would not be surprised if both Hibs and Hearts only get a couple of points each between now and the end of the season.

Tricla
26-03-2010, 05:48 AM

Jeez. There are some real optimists on here.

CentreLine
26-03-2010, 05:59 AM

Two point gap between Hibs and 3rd - 7 Point gap between Hibs and 6th - 4 point gap between hahahearts and 7th.

I know where I would rather be :notworthy:

Danderhall Hibs
26-03-2010, 07:30 AM

Hearts only raise their game in derbies - they were pish in the 2 games before the derby. We made them look like world-beaters last week - that doesn't mean they're going to go on a 9 match winning streak.

LancsHibs
26-03-2010, 07:39 AM
What if we beat Falkirk tomorrow, Dundee United & Motherwell draw.....We go 3rd..... All to play for! 'MON THE HIBEES:thumbsup:

FTH:jamboak:

Hibernia Na Eir
26-03-2010, 07:39 AM
Hearts only raise their game in derbies - they were pish in the 2 games before the derby. We made them look like world-beaters last week - that doesn't mean they're going to go on a 9 match winning streak.

id say hearts always raise their games vs us and celtic and huns. I think they will win tomorrow vs huns they normally perform well on the early sky/espn ko's. Shower of ****s

Steve20
26-03-2010, 07:42 AM
I reckon Hearts will beat Rangers.

I think we will also win this weekend. I have seen nothing recently to back up this claim, I just have a feeling we will win.

The_Todd
26-03-2010, 07:54 AM

Jeezo, and I supose our team with zero confidence is facing a team with a confidence surplus?

And anyway, who gives a flying one what Los Yambolinos do?

Craig_in_Prague
26-03-2010, 07:55 AM
What if we beat Falkirk tomorrow, Dundee United & Motherwell draw.....We go 3rd..... All to play for! 'MON THE HIBEES:thumbsup:

FTH:jamboak:

:agree:

that's all that really matters!

we should be looking up the way still........ UTD and Motherwell could easily be a draw, so should we (somehow) win, then we'll be sitting 3rd again! and have UTD on Wednesday.........

Lots to play for.

weonlywon6-2
26-03-2010, 08:01 AM

we must not forget that hearts are rubbish just now (we are worse) and rangers have just lost a game so will be determined to win, and win well.

rangers by a few goals if you ask me !!!

:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Phil D. Rolls
26-03-2010, 08:28 AM
Looks like it's not just the players whose confidence is shot to bits. It's understandable.

My take on it is that, if Hughes can't get the three points against his former club, and can't motivate players who have played for Falkirk, then his time is up as boss. He has a gilt edged opportunity to take the heat off everyone.

Looking at Hearts, they are still cr*p. They score very few goals, and they are up against Der Hun closing in on the title. That said, Rangers midweek game and their efforts last Sunday may give the West Edinburgh strugglers a glimmer of hope.

I am going for Hibs to beat Falkirk :pray: and Hearts to lose at home.

Speedy
26-03-2010, 11:32 AM
You and the other poster might want to talk to see about merging your respective threads. You're both posting the same stuff.

Not at all. The point of my thread was to be positive and to suggest that we shouldn't worry about Hearts.

I see it's now been merged with the suicidal crap that Hibernating has been posting over the last couple of days.

shadeparkhibby
26-03-2010, 11:38 AM
hearts are 11/2 to beat rangers hibs 11/8 to beat falkirk nuff said

bubblesmorrison
26-03-2010, 02:21 PM

ifs and buts man cheer up pma stop the doom and gloom hibs will win on saturday and hearts will lose end of

Velma Dinkley
26-03-2010, 03:02 PM
We might be going through a slump in form but everything about Hearts is inherently garbage. And this website has stank of yam **** for a couple of weeks now.

Phil D. Rolls
26-03-2010, 03:30 PM
We might be going through a slump in form but everything about Hearts is inherently garbage. And this website has stank of yam **** for a couple of weeks now.

:agree: I've taken to putting on aftershave, smearing my top lip with Vick, and chewing gum before I log on.

This place smells worse than the bogs in the Merchiston Hearts Club. Not that I would know, eh, somebody told me once, eh, aye that's right. :offski:

hibee_nation
26-03-2010, 04:00 PM

Correct the OP being a typical example, throw in the grenade with the thread starter then sit back with a smug grin, wish tae **** he would hibernate.

HibbyAndy
26-03-2010, 04:24 PM

IF IF IF...........IF We beat Falkirk and the Huns Beat Hearts we are 10 points clear with a game in hand.

iwasthere1972
26-03-2010, 04:35 PM

The fact that Rangers have practically won the league barring some devine intervention may help the Yams on Saturday. Saying that I don't for one minute expect the huns to take their foot of the gas and if the Yams want to play physical then I'm sure they will be matched. Anyone know if KT is playing?

We on the other hand NEED TO WIN on Saturday.

The_Todd
27-03-2010, 01:25 PM
Thats part one of your prediction gone, let's hope your second is equally wide of the mark.

ronaldo7
27-03-2010, 01:27 PM
Thats part one of your prediction gone, let's hope your second is equally wide of the mark.

I think he's doing what he does best, Hibernating:greengrin

iwasthere1972
27-03-2010, 01:36 PM

Didn't think for one minute that the Yams would get a result today. Only sad part was that they only lost 4 goals.

Fingers crossed that your second prediction goes the same way as your first.

I don't make score predictions for Hibs games since I said they would cruise to a 4 or 5-1 victory at NDP early on in the season. :grr:

The_Todd
27-03-2010, 01:36 PM
I think he's doing what he does best, Hibernating:greengrin

I suspect the OP won't login today unless we lose.

HibbyAndy
27-03-2010, 01:57 PM

:hilarious :hilarious :hilarious

GIFRUY

iwasthere1972
27-03-2010, 02:01 PM
I suspect the OP won't login today unless we lose.

He must know something....he's here. :wink:

sleeping giant
27-03-2010, 02:24 PM
:hilarious :hilarious :hilarious

GIFRUY

:faf:

sleeping giant
27-03-2010, 02:25 PM
He must know something....he's here. :wink:

His teams game has finished :agree:

Hank Schrader
27-03-2010, 03:06 PM
His teams game has finished :agree:

Glad I am not the only one who smelled jobbies coming from that particular users posts.