PDA

View Full Version : 917 viewers

meeks0-7
26-03-2010, 12:03 AM
Thats quite good after the shambolic display this week!

Its now my chance to say what I feel.

I think..... I'm already anticipating all the usual arguments from this site!

Lets think about the quality of the squad we have... ok its not up to EPL
but lets work with it.

We should really expect to be able to beat a first division side over two games.... or am I being just tooooo Old Firm?

Yes we should!

My take....... we have too many players who think they are better than they are.

Lets be honest here... this was one of the better chances we had of winning a major honour!

noseyhibby
26-03-2010, 12:12 AM

but lets work with it.

We should really expect to be able to beat a first division side over two games.... or am I being just tooooo Old Firm?

Yes we should!

My take....... we have too many players who think they are better than they are.

Lets be honest here... this was one of the better chances we had of winning a major honour!

Why would anyone argue with you. I in fact agree that we should beat a 1st division side over two games, and I agree that we have a lot of players who truly believe that they are better than they are. It's up to Yogi to weed them out and move 'em on.

Hibernating (Im a stoopid yam tramp)
26-03-2010, 12:19 AM
he had two games to beat a first divi team and couldn't do it. To me that should be sounding massive alarm bells somewhere. Shocking.

Hibs90
26-03-2010, 01:19 PM
he had two games to beat a first divi team and couldn't do it. To me that should be sounding massive alarm bells somewhere. Shocking.

A first division team that are flying in the league and could well be playing SPL football next season, aye alarm bells just cos of two games. Oh, and I realise we have been pish in others aswell.

sunshine1875
27-03-2010, 12:25 PM

but lets work with it.

Yes we should!

Thought this thread was about those channels (that the guy in the pub told me all about) on Sky - Channel 917. He kept raving about them being big up front.:greengrin

hibees53
27-03-2010, 12:39 PM
Totally agree with hibernating

dawn
27-03-2010, 12:54 PM
The team that won gave 100%, to try and deny them their glory, and put Hibs down at the same time! That sets the alarm bells ringing!:cool2:

It's matchday and we all want one thing today, MON THE HIBS:scarf:

WestEndHibee
27-03-2010, 01:36 PM
The fact is that we STILL have a class squad.

The reason we have these players though isbecause they do go off the boil, otherwise they'd be flying high in the EPL.

Its up to Yogi to pinpoint the best way to get these guys playing consistently well over a season and i'm fairly confident this is what he's gaining grey hairs over.

Give him and them another season and hopefully we'll click at some point!

Keep the faith :wink: