PDA

View Full Version : Hibs Shoap

sambajustice
25-03-2010, 11:56 PM
Was in there today having a wee butchers,

there's nae adult strips left!! White or green!! I didnt even ask if they were getting any in as its so close to the end of the season now I doubt they will bring any in!

Bayern Bru
26-03-2010, 12:35 AM
Apparently the team sold the jerseys on Tuesday night.

:cool2:

Scooter
26-03-2010, 07:21 AM
Was in there today having a wee butchers,

there's nae adult strips left!! White or green!! I didnt even ask if they were getting any in as its so close to the end of the season now I doubt they will bring any in!

They won't be. This seasons top proved very popular

Big Frank
26-03-2010, 09:00 AM
New manufacturer next season. There will be 3 strips. Home, away, and a real howler. Not adidas.

The above was posted by those in the know on the bounce....

Scooter
26-03-2010, 04:18 PM
New manufacturer next season. There will be 3 strips. Home, away, and a real howler. Not adidas.

The above was posted by those in the know on the bounce....

Talking ***** I'm affraid cause I know. I also know that hibs are trying to keep it all under wraps so if the boy is in the "know" then he must be close to the club and will get shot :agree:

Alex Trager
26-03-2010, 04:22 PM
Talking ***** I'm affraid cause I know. I also know that hibs are trying to keep it all under wraps so if the boy is in the "know" then he must be close to the club and will get shot :agree:You know whats coming with this (see Bold)

Who makes them?
What are they like?

Scooter
26-03-2010, 04:24 PM
Talking ***** I'm affraid cause I know. I also know that hibs are trying to keep it all under wraps so if the boy is in the "know" then he must be close to the club and will get shot :agree:

is my answer

Keith_M
26-03-2010, 04:32 PM
OK, I'll spoil the opening party and let you all in on it.

Here's (http://www.lazerkits.co.uk/details.php?product=7) the range that the new Hibs kit is from

and the one (http://www.lazerkits.co.uk/enlarge.php?product=7&file=shirts/Shirt%20R%20Eme-Blk-Whi.jpg) assigned to Hibs

Chuck Rhoades
26-03-2010, 05:02 PM

The sources were told from the Club.

I guarentee there are 3 strips next season. With one being worse than Celtic's "Bumblebee" effort.

Rank to say the least.

Apperently, a dirty indian done a sh*t..

zlatan
26-03-2010, 05:11 PM
The sources were told from the Club.

I guarentee there are 3 strips next season. With one being worse than Celtic's "Bumblebee" effort.

Rank to say the least.

Apperently, a dirty indian done a sh*t..

I have absolutely no idea what this means.

Scooter
26-03-2010, 05:12 PM
I have absolutely no idea what this means.

He means adidas

I don't believe anything is like celtics bumblebee

zlatan
26-03-2010, 05:27 PM
He means adidas

k

Big Frank
26-03-2010, 07:28 PM

You know nothing. Zilch. Nada.

You know so little you wouldn't get shot you'd get your ear flicked of one of the boys who sell the happyhibee draw. Thats how much you know.

tamig
26-03-2010, 07:35 PM

You know so little you wouldn't get shot you'd get your ear flicked of one of the boys who sell the happyhibee draw. Thats how much you know.

Have a great weekend! :wink:

Big Frank
26-03-2010, 07:50 PM
Have a great weekend! :wink:

You too:thumbsup:

You know :agree:

Scooter
26-03-2010, 07:54 PM

ok mate no problem.

people who know me personnaly know that i do infact know more than zilch, nada :agree:

Billy Whizz
26-03-2010, 07:56 PM
ok mate no problem.

people who know me personnaly know that i do infact know more than zilch, nada :agree:

Like what?

Scooter
26-03-2010, 07:58 PM
Like what?

that you have gammy legs and like fruit :faf:

Billy Whizz
26-03-2010, 07:59 PM
that you have gammy legs and like fruit :faf:

Might have Thomas:thumbsup:

Big Frank
26-03-2010, 10:39 PM
ok mate no problem.

You don't know:bitchy:

:greengrin