PDA

View Full Version : Season Renewal Pack

down-the-slope
25-03-2010, 04:27 PM
Got mine in the post

some good initiatives from the club and seem to have listened to fan suggestions

I like giving East Stand renewers prefferential price for coming season in there. (I'm a Westie by the way)

The 10 month interest free plan will add hundreds of switherers I reckon.

I see they took my suggestion of multi season tickets to generate finance for East (3 year ticket at 2009/10 prices) - i'll be getting that :agree:

whats others thoughts?

Golden Bear
25-03-2010, 04:37 PM
Got mine this morning as well.

However i've not read throught it ---------- total lack of interest right now and I suspect I'll not be the only one.

HibeeDaz6270
25-03-2010, 04:49 PM
Got mine in the post

some good initiatives from the club and seem to have listened to fan suggestions

I like giving East Stand renewers prefferential price for coming season in there. (I'm a Westie by the way)

I see they took my suggestion of multi season tickets to generate finance for East (3 year ticket at 2009/10 prices) - i'll be getting that :agree:

whats others thoughts?

Interesting. Seems good value, as i only expect prices to continue to increase.

CB_NO3
25-03-2010, 04:51 PM
Am not a happy that the East stand is becoming a family stand, is that not what the famous five is meant to be for. Now there will be kids sitting next to me. A bit poor buy Hibs IMO, can see season tickets sales dropping a good bit this year.

hibee
25-03-2010, 04:57 PM
Am not a happy that the East stand is becoming a family stand, is that not what the famous five is meant to be for. Now there will be kids sitting next to me. A bit poor buy Hibs IMO, can see season tickets sales dropping a good bit this year.

Funny how different people have completely different views, my kids are getting to the age where they want to come to games which could have meant me leaving my existing seat with a group of mates to go and sit on my own with the kids so I think this is a great idea !

Steve20
Everyone I speak to got their letter today, but I never got one yet.

I feel left out. :greengrin

marinello59

No stand is designated as a family stand is it? It just means if somebody wants to take their kids in there it's cheaper.
I am sure the kids will be thrilled to hear you belting out a few fans favourites.:greengrin

greenlex
25-03-2010, 05:00 PM
No stand is designated as a family stand is it? It just means if somebody wants to take their kids in there it's cheaper.
I am sure the kids will be thrilled to hear you belting out a few fans favourites.:greengrin
If I read it right the family price is for the West Only:dunno:

marinello59
25-03-2010, 05:02 PM
If I read it right the family price is for the West Only:dunno:
And if I read it right the family group price is available in the East now as well. :greengrin

Speedy
25-03-2010, 05:03 PM
Got mine in the post

whats others thoughts?

It's a good idea but it has to be managed properly because it will obviously reduce season ticket revenue for next year and that is potentially risky. I'm sure we will manage it properly though. :thumbsup:

CB_NO3
25-03-2010, 05:05 PM
I just dont want to be sitting next to kids during a Rangers or Hearts game where there is a chance I could sware. I still think the East should be for Adults only as there is 2 stands already capable of holding kids in it.

greenlex
25-03-2010, 05:11 PM
And if I read it right the family group price is available in the East now as well. :greengrin
That will teach me to read it correctly. Problem is I don't really associate myself with the East Stand ruffians and didn't care to look at what was happening there. :greengrin My eyes never got to the bottom of it.

marinello59
25-03-2010, 05:14 PM
I just dont want to be sitting next to kids during a Rangers or Hearts game where there is a chance I could sware. I still think the East should be for Adults only as there is 2 stands already capable of holding kids in it.

I know what you mean. I took my wife in there once and had to leave at half time as the language was so bad.
She did apologise and say she would tone it down in future though.

K.Marx
25-03-2010, 05:14 PM

if this "singing section" gets up and running then it shouldnt be a problem as there'll be a seperate section for them away from the bairns!

Edit: In saying that I dont think families prices should of been incorporated into the east...think it could end up diluting the atmosphere even further

hibee_girl
25-03-2010, 05:15 PM

I feel the same tbh :agree:

marinello59
25-03-2010, 05:18 PM
if this "singing section" gets up and running then it shouldnt be a problem as there'll be a seperate section for them away from the bairns!

No, the kids will be vital to the success of a singing section. Seats are going to be allocated in groups depending on whether you are Soprano, Alto, Tenor or Bass. You won't apply for Season Tcikets, you will audition.:agree:

Liam89
25-03-2010, 05:21 PM
I know what you mean. I took my wife in there once and had to leave at half time as the language was so bad.

That was quite a good one :wink::faf:

CB_NO3
25-03-2010, 05:32 PM
Or why not split the stand into two sections across the halfway line, have the families in the half near the Famous Five stand, and Adults in the other half leading upto the South Stand

K.Marx
25-03-2010, 05:34 PM
Or why not split the stand into two sections across the halfway line, have the families in the half near the Famous Five stand, and Adults in the other half leading upto the South Stand

:agree:

lyonhibs
25-03-2010, 05:39 PM
Whilst the ten month payment plan is a good initiative, a slightly better one would be to get the team playing anything other than the utter *****e we've been subjected to, in varying degrees since the Celtic game, with a modicum of spirit and fight, THEN watch the ST numbers rise.

That's what I'm waiting on before spending £400 odd of my money. £40 a month is still £40 a month.

Andy74
25-03-2010, 05:56 PM
Interesting. Seems good value, as i only expect prices to continue to increase.

Depends on interest rates v inflation I suppose! Should be safe.

Danderhall Hibs
25-03-2010, 06:41 PM
Depends on interest rates v inflation I suppose! Should be safe.

It might depend on that although I'd imagine at best this years prices will stay in place for the next 3 years. If not there'd be no benefit to buying your ST now. Imagine the uproar if 5000 folk took the 3 year option and they reduced the prices next year?

Ed De Gramo
25-03-2010, 06:44 PM
I'll be renewing shortly....mibbae moving seat...too many know it all @rseholes in the FF Upper :yawn:

noseyhibby
25-03-2010, 08:16 PM

:faf:

Bishop Hibee
25-03-2010, 08:23 PM
My boys enjoy it all the more when people are going mental swearing their heads off, shouting and singing and generally going crazy :greengrin

If people have sensitive bairns then don't take them to the East. Simple.

I know that I, along with the five ST holders I sit with in the West Upper are going to move to the East and hopefully expand our number.

down-the-slope
25-03-2010, 08:32 PM
It's a good idea but it has to be managed properly because it will obviously reduce season ticket revenue for next year and that is potentially risky. I'm sure we will manage it properly though. :thumbsup:
yup but more cash means less interest...with rates sure to go only one way...Rod has seen the potential...much better than 'buy a brick' etc....

down the slope
25-03-2010, 08:33 PM
Whilst the ten month payment plan is a good initiative, a slightly better one would be to get the team playing anything other than the utter *****e we've been subjected to, in varying degrees since the Celtic game, with a modicum of spirit and fight, THEN watch the ST numbers rise.

That's what I'm waiting on before spending £400 odd of my money. £40 a month is still £40 a month.

spot on, i think Rod will keek his pants when the ST's go on sale.

Nakedmanoncrack
25-03-2010, 08:42 PM

Somehow I don't imagine there will be a stampede to make the investment required for a multi-season ticket.

.Sean.
25-03-2010, 08:47 PM
I'll be renewing shortly....mibbae moving seat...too many know it all @rseholes in the FF Upper :yawn:
With you on that one. I moved to the West Lower (South end) for this season and cannot wait to get back to the East. Full of snobs and failed footballers come would-be managers.