PDA

View Full Version : Football Transfer Joke Site

SalfordHibs
25-03-2010, 11:47 AM
24 Mar 2010 09:09:16
HIBERNIAN FC NEWS..

After the cup loss to Ross County and the loss to Hearts everything at Easter Road is not well, chairman Rod Petrie has had a massive bust up with manager John Hughes and player Derek Riordan, the fallout with Petrie could spell the end of John Hughes short managerial career at Hibs and Riordan will be sold as soon as anyone shows interest.

My source at the Edinburgh club has told me that more than half of the players don't get on with Hughes anymore after an argument between himself and Derek Riordan broke out at the end of last year and he has now lost the dressing room, chairman Petrie is so irate with the situation that it looks like this could be the end for John Hughes, rumour is that Petrie and the Hibs Board have decided that ex manager Bobby Williamson who is having a sucssesful stint as coach of the Ugandan national team may be the answer..

THE BIG MAN (always in the know) http://209.85.48.8/9862/14/emo/e5010252.gif (javascript:emoticon(';mutley;'))

:bitchy:

blackpoolhibs
25-03-2010, 12:00 PM
I suggest petrie splashes out on a sign writer, or gets one made. As the amount of times our manager loses the dressing room is becoming tiresome. Get a sign made, and keep it in the same place i say.

SalfordHibs
25-03-2010, 12:02 PM
I suggest petrie splashes out on a sign writer, or gets one made. As the amount of times our manager loses the dressing room is becoming tiresome. Get a sign made, and keep it in the same place i say.

Something has happened, i am not saying for one minute this is spot on, but Stokes went over to Yogi twice at the PBS saying he was chasing needless balls and nothing got done about it.

Owain_1987
25-03-2010, 12:03 PM
HIBERNIAN FC NEWS..

After the cup loss to Ross County and the loss to Hearts everything at Easter Road is not well, chairman Rod Petrie has had a massive bust up with manager John Hughes and player Derek Riordan, the fallout with Petrie could spell the end of John Hughes short managerial career at Hibs and Riordan will be sold as soon as anyone shows interest.

My source at the Edinburgh club has told me that more than half of the players don't get on with Hughes anymore after an argument between himself and Derek Riordan broke out at the end of last year and he has now lost the dressing room, chairman Petrie is so irate with the situation that it looks like this could be the end for John Hughes, rumour is that Petrie and the Hibs Board have decided that ex manager Bobby Williamson who is having a sucssesful stint as coach of the Ugandan national team may be the answer..

THE BIG MAN (always in the know) http://209.85.48.8/9862/14/emo/e5010252.gif (http://javascript%3Cb%3E%3C/b%3E:emoticon%28%27;mutley;%27%29)

That as to be Yam to write that :greengrin

blackpoolhibs
25-03-2010, 12:05 PM
Something has happened, i am not saying for one minute this is spot on, but Stokes went over to Yogi twice at the PBS saying he was chasing needless balls and nothing got done about it.

You mean one of our players had a discussion with the manager? Scandalous, get his arse booted now. How dare he speak like that to Yogi.:faf:

SalfordHibs
25-03-2010, 12:11 PM
You mean one of our players had a discussion with the manager? Scandalous, get his arse booted now. How dare he speak like that to Yogi.:faf:

Aye very good BH :bitchy: point being a player was telling him where he was finding it difficult to play up front on his own...Do keep up :dummytit:

Thecat23
25-03-2010, 12:16 PM
Can't say who this came from but there are players at Hibs who are split about Yogi, and it's affecting the dressing room, players are taking sides. I've no idea if anyone else on here knows this but it is true. I never post any wind ups or that i have good friends in football and been told by 2 of them not all is well in the playing staff.

It happens though in football and i think Yogi can rid the dead wood and i really hope he comes good. I back him 100%.

blackpoolhibs
25-03-2010, 12:24 PM
Aye very good BH :bitchy: point being a player was telling him where he was finding it difficult to play up front on his own...Do keep up :dummytit:

But you said,(Something has happened, i am not saying for one minute this is spot on, but Stokes went over to Yogi twice at the PBS saying he was chasing needless balls and nothing got done about it.

Do you know what messages were passed onto the players?

allmodcons
25-03-2010, 12:25 PM
HIBERNIAN FC NEWS..

Defo a yam writing.

As for the bit about BW being in the frame to replace Yogi:faf:

Sad thing is that this short of p**h gets a little credence and suddenly posters are commenting 'that Yogi really has a lost the dressing room'.

Load of puerile p**h.

SalfordHibs
25-03-2010, 12:26 PM
But you said,(Something has happened, i am not saying for one minute this is spot on, but Stokes went over to Yogi twice at the PBS saying he was chasing needless balls and nothing got done about it.

I dont fella i just seen Yogi have a go at Stokes twice on the touchline, both times Stokes said what else can i do chasing needless balls.

marinello59
25-03-2010, 12:30 PM
Can't say who this came from but there are players at Hibs who are split about Yogi, and it's affecting the dressing room, players are taking sides. I've no idea if anyone else on here knows this but it is true. I never post any wind ups or that i have good friends in football and been told by 2 of them not all is well in the playing staff.

It happens though in football and i think Yogi can rid the dead wood and i really hope he comes good. I back him 100%.

Two days ago you post saying IF Yogi has lost the dressing room
Today you have inside info. Aye, right.

allmodcons
25-03-2010, 12:36 PM

This is the problem with these sort of threads with quotes from p**h websites.

Someone always wants to take it seriously.

I watched the team warm up on Tuesday night at Dingwall and if there's any friction between players and management it certainly didn't show then.

SalfordHibs
25-03-2010, 12:38 PM
This is the problem with these sort of threads with quotes from p**h websites.

Someone always wants to take it seriously.

I watched the team warm up on Tuesday night at Dingwall and if there's any friction between players and management it certainly didn't show then.

But if there is a problem in any relationship you dont exactly make it clear to anyone...Behind closed doors springs to mind.

allmodcons
25-03-2010, 01:13 PM
But if there is a problem in any relationship you dont exactly make it clear to anyone...Behind closed doors springs to mind.

To an extent, I agree with what you're saying, but the body language on Tuesday night during the warm up was VG.

Yes there was some heated exchanges during the game, but we'd all be moaning if there was no passion on show throughout the 90 minutes.

Anyway IMO this story has no foundation whatsoever.

HFC 0-7
25-03-2010, 01:42 PM

I dont think anything has happened in terms of bust ups etc, but I do think Hughes needs to stop this arguing with players that he lets happen. No other manager in the SPL lets his players question the tactics on the match day. McBride, Stokes and Riordan all shout at Hughes when told to do something. IMO Players shouldnt moan about it they should just do it, they can complain at half time or full time. I think it may be a respect problem at the moment.

Ell_Chrisso
25-03-2010, 01:46 PM

Can i help? :greengrin

Thecat23
25-03-2010, 02:01 PM

Yes i did till i heard this last night, just passing on and like i say it happens in most dressing rooms so i'm not to worried. Believe what you like though.

stubru59
25-03-2010, 02:05 PM
A few weeks ago a number of people came on this forum claiming they heard an exchange between a player and Hughes in which the player was alleged to have told Hughes to f.... off.

My first thought on reading that - assuming it was true - is can you imagine a a situation during a game, in which Alex Ferguson is told to f..... off by a player.

I'll answer that by saying, quite possibly, but the said player wouldn't be playing the following week. Or the week after.

I doubt anyone on this forum knows what's going on down ER way. But clearly something's not right. And what is not right had better be sorted soon.

18/03/07
25-03-2010, 08:49 PM
I dont fella i just seen Yogi have a go at Stokes twice on the touchline, both times Stokes said what else can i do chasing needless balls.
I may be wrong here,if you heard what Stokes said you must have been in that old sh*thole stand with the rest of the yams,or you must be able lip read from 45 yards?

Bayern Bru
25-03-2010, 08:51 PM
Has no-one else made the connection between

Le Chat

and

Thecat?

:hmmm::wink:

Pedantic_Hibee
25-03-2010, 09:50 PM
Has no-one else made the connection between

Le Chat

and

Thecat?

:hmmm::wink:

They're both a couple of phannies right enough. Good work, detective :greengrin

SalfordHibs
26-03-2010, 09:37 AM
I may be wrong here,if you heard what Stokes said you must have been in that old sh*thole stand with the rest of the yams,or you must be able lip read from 45 yards?

I wasn't at the game mate i live in Manchester, i seen it on the TV.