PDA

View Full Version : Why the Panic ?

Wellbankhibby
25-03-2010, 01:30 AM
Here we go again a few bad results and we want another manager.
Like every other hibee I have been disgusted with our last few results. It is very hard to bear getting turned over by our neighbours when you know if we play to our potential we should beat easily, added to this we have slipped down the league and the shambles of a result against Ross County ( Highland League material). Yes these are very poor results and even worse we have not put the effort in to win these games. The most frustrating thing is that this is the same team who were playing some brilliant football and producing the results. These same players were prepared to get stuck in and keep going for the 90 minutes which saw us gain valuable points. There is no doubt that we are lacking real confidence just now and the wee bit additional effort that is required to win games is not there at this time. What bothers me is some of my fellow hibees are now calling for yogies head. JH is a real hibee and must be suffering like the rest of us, you only have to look at his body language to know he has the players and the supporters at heart and he is as gutted as the rest of us. We all know what supporting hibs is like, they are the most frustrating team in the world, one week brilliant and the next we lose to minnows. Changing the manager is not the answer, we are all gutted and fed up just now. I thought this was our year to win the scottish cup. Supporting Hibs is never easy I have followed them through good and bad for 45 years. Remember on our Day no team in the SPL can match us for good attractive football. Lets get behind them and hope that they get that winning habbit back. :bitchy:

monktonharp
25-03-2010, 01:39 AM
Ithink a lot of posts have said that we got lucky earlier this season,other than maybe 3 games. however we did win a few with late goals,and got equalisiers late on too. that end of game fighting spirit has departed for some reason,and deflated the fans to almost an all time low:boo hoo: