PDA

View Full Version : we cant aim for the Moon.....but

monktonharp
24-03-2010, 11:37 PM
Venus would be ok:wink: if big Tony doesnae fancy a return to the holy ground when Celtic empty him,Mark Venus would do me if he wants to start as his ain man. did he not give us a win at tynie,when Mogga left? trying to remember him being in charge for one or two games in that period. anyone remember? might have been the other guy,2nd string coach?

Sir David Gray
24-03-2010, 11:44 PM
Venus would be ok:wink: if big Tony doesnae fancy a return to the holy ground when Celtic empty him,Mark Venus would do me if he wants to start as his ain man. did he not give us a win at tynie,when Mogga left? trying to remember him being in charge for one or two games in that period. anyone remember? might have been the other guy,2nd string coach?

He was in charge for the 2-2 draw vs Hearts at Easter Road, immediately after Mowbray had left to join West Brom.

Hibs were 2-0 up after 16 minutes but Velicka scored twice.

ScottB
24-03-2010, 11:45 PM

Seriously?

Can you imagine how much worse Mowbray and co would be doing with our squad than Celtics? Getting beat 4 nil by St Mirren is unacceptable for us nevermind them!

If Hughes goes, anyone to do with Mowbray would be an utter disaster.

monktonharp
24-03-2010, 11:56 PM
Seriously?

Can you imagine how much worse Mowbray and co would be doing with our squad than Celtics? Getting beat 4 nil by St Mirren is unacceptable for us nevermind them!

If Hughes goes, anyone to do with Mowbray would be an utter disaster.you never know,and as the previous poster said,he gave us a creditable draw in difficult circumstances.:cool2: