PDA

View Full Version : Game in hand

hibeemad
24-03-2010, 08:50 PM
After we beat United in our game in hand we will only be 7 points off second place

Or have i had too much drink tonight

bingo70
24-03-2010, 08:51 PM
After we beat United in our game in hand we will only be 7 points off second place

amazing the difference a day makes :wink:

Part/Time Supporter
24-03-2010, 08:52 PM
The "after we beat United" bit might be the flaw in your logic

:agree:

That said, given that everyone and their dug has written off Hibs, they'll probably start playing well now.

:faf:

madabouthibs
24-03-2010, 08:56 PM
Just outta interest, WTF are you drinking, where you get it and how much is it??? :greengrin

hibeemad
24-03-2010, 08:56 PM
amazing the difference a day makes :wink:

Well, there is no point in looking back at what might have been.
Lets get right behind the team and go for a European spot.

Ed De Gramo
24-03-2010, 08:57 PM

I remember we had the chance to beat St Johnstone in our game in hand...:boo hoo::greengrin

hibeemad
24-03-2010, 08:57 PM
Just outta interest, WTF are you drinking, where you get it and how much is it??? :greengrin

you couldnea afford it mate lol

007 Mickey Weir
24-03-2010, 08:59 PM
League Finish.......

Huns
Arabs
Hibs
Celtic
Motherwell
St J's

:thumbsup:

The Harp Awakes
24-03-2010, 09:01 PM

Totally agree mate. The team have been rightfully slagged off for recent performances, but Saturday is another massive game and we still have a lot to play for:agree:

bingo70
24-03-2010, 09:02 PM

Completely agree.

Things have been pretty grim recently but every team goes through a bad spell, who's to say uniteds won't come now they've got half an eye on the scottish cup? Wouldn't be the first team thats happened too.

Regardless of how bad it's been recently we need to keep in perspective how close we are to 3rd place, even if it does look completely unrealistic after tuesday night, it's such a tight league, a couple of wins would get us right back up there again.

(BTW i'm only talking about coming 3rd here, if you think we can catch celtic your ****ing mental :wink:)