PDA

View Full Version : Yogi one of the lads ? Negative impact on players ?

GreenCastle
24-03-2010, 08:36 PM
It seems his management style isn't getting the results needed recently.

Do you think he tried to become too friendly with a few of the players ?

I can't comment fully as I'm not always in the dressing room or at East Mains but it seems this could be a factor to our recent poor performances.

The top managers keep their distance from the players and they respect that.

It's difficult as John Collins seemed he was the other end of the scale where as Yogi seems to be too friendly - allowing the players to get away with murder ?

I think there are other factors such as tactics that come into it too but I feel he's maybe lost the dressing over the last few months. :grr:

EasterRoad4Ever
24-03-2010, 08:54 PM
It seems his management style isn't getting the results needed recently.

Do you think he tried to become too friendly with a few of the players ?

I can't comment fully as I'm not always in the dressing room or at East Mains but it seems this could be a factor to our recent poor performances.

The top managers keep their distance from the players and they respect that.

It's difficult as John Collins seemed he was the other end of the scale where as Yogi seems to be too friendly - allowing the players to get away with murder ?

I think there are other factors such as tactics that come into it too but I feel he's maybe lost the dressing over the last few months. :grr:

So how often are you in the Hibs dressing room :wink:

As for Hughes - waaayyyy too chummy with the players. Fine when things are going wel, but as soon as they go pear-shaped yer screwed. Any Highes is screwed :bitchy: