PDA

View Full Version : Im going on saturday....

HibeeMcGinn1
24-03-2010, 06:54 PM
....because I will always back my club. I was absolutly devistated coming home last night as I was all day today. I couldnt bare to buy a paper or listen to any news bullitin and just felt completly empty. But I will be at the game on Saturday to cheer on the club I love and will be there to support the players when it is needed the most. ggtth

truehibernian
24-03-2010, 07:00 PM
Me too bud. Life is too short and Hibs are in the blood. If anything, they make you deal with pain and suffering better, and on the odd occasion we have success, it really means something :agree: Plus I want to throw maltesers at Riordan from the touchline.......can't afford more pies :faf:

Deek01
24-03-2010, 07:04 PM
I don't think i could ''not want'' to go to a hibs game

Aubenas
24-03-2010, 07:15 PM
Absolutely. Leitrim Hibee and I will be there. Let's face it, if we only supported the cabbage in the good times.....we'd hardly get to go to any games! :cool2:

col02
24-03-2010, 07:17 PM
First thread I have read on here that actually lifts the spirit a bit after last night. I will be there along with my son who was too young to travel to Dingwall with me.

.Sean.
24-03-2010, 07:18 PM
I'll be there...

truehibernian
24-03-2010, 07:20 PM
Do you think Nid will appreciate a wee chant of "who ate all my pies, who ate all my pies" :faf:

since90plustwo
24-03-2010, 07:24 PM
i think no matter how bad results are, you should always follow your team good or bad. a true fan is someone who supports there team through succes and through heartbreak, there have been times ive felt like not going like at motherwell after or 5-1 humping by st j, but you always have to support your team

Jonnyboy
24-03-2010, 07:32 PM
I'll be there too and I hope large numbers of us make the effort.

Darth Hibbie
24-03-2010, 07:34 PM
....because I will always back my club. I was absolutly devistated coming home last night as I was all day today. I couldnt bare to buy a paper or listen to any news bullitin and just felt completly empty. But I will be at the game on Saturday to cheer on the club I love and will be there to support the players when it is needed the most. ggtth

:top marks

Well said. I cannot make it on saturday but wish I could. I will be back at ER next week for the Utd game though.

Alex Trager
24-03-2010, 07:35 PM
Do you think Nid will appreciate a wee chant of "who ate all my pies, who ate all my pies" :faf:
why ? expand

truehibernian
24-03-2010, 07:39 PM
why ? expand

Some erse threw a pies at him last night apparently. He does like a wee laugh now and again.