PDA

View Full Version : Hibs Club POTY this Sunday

Berwickhibby
24-03-2010, 05:36 PM
After the debacle of the last 9 games, the last two were the worst I have seen for a long time, I think I will have trouble holding back my feelings to the players on Sunday night.

Its not the fact that we lost, its the manner in which it appears the players could not give a toss or look interested.

I am still angry :grr:and even 24 hours on from losing to Ross County I feel the players are an embarassment and have let the Club and the Fans down

.Sean.
24-03-2010, 05:38 PM
Get them telt :agree:

andrew70
24-03-2010, 05:41 PM
I very much doubt many of the players will have the brass neck to turn up. The club will probably send along the younger players and deflect as much of the criticism as possible. This hurt will take along time to heal and anger doesn't even cover the way i feel just now.

Spineless thats what they are.

EasterRoad4Ever
24-03-2010, 05:41 PM
After the debacle of the last 9 games, the last two were the worst I have seen for a long time, I think I will have trouble holding back my feelings to the players on Sunday night.

Its not the fact that we lost, its the manner in which it appears the players could not give a toss or look interested.

I am still angry :grr:and even 24 hours on from losing to Ross County I feel the players are an embarassment and have let the Club and the Fans down

IMHO Stokes should be the only candidate. I have a lot of sympathy for him as he's had zero support or supply in the last few months and has proven he's a top finisher. Like most, his form has dipped, but in the right team he will score goals. The rest can piss off.

iwasthere1972
24-03-2010, 05:56 PM

Should there be a cup on offer with the POY award I hope it's not one of the goalies that receives it. :devil:

Scorrie
24-03-2010, 06:25 PM

Dont put too much effort into holding back. If they aint hearing it from Yogi then they can hear it from you