PDA

View Full Version : Sky supertelly

hibeenicol
24-03-2010, 06:33 PM
Anyone here work for sky? I'm looking to get sky hd+ and had a code for it last night to get it for half price for the year. The codes now expired:grr:
So longshot I know but anyone that works for them want to send me a nice wee code by PM thats if there is one.:greengrin

:hnet::notworthy:

Danderhall Hibs
24-03-2010, 07:39 PM
Anyone here work for sky? I'm looking to get sky hd+ and had a code for it last night to get it for half price for the year. The codes now expired:grr:
So longshot I know but anyone that works for them want to send me a nice wee code by PM thats if there is one.:greengrin

:hnet::notworthy:

I've got a couple of vouchers left that'll get you a free box and free installation but it'll still cost you the extra £10 per month.

GlesgaeHibby
26-03-2010, 03:16 PM
I've got a couple of vouchers left that'll get you a free box and free installation but it'll still cost you the extra £10 per month.

It's worth the extra tenner IMO. HD Football really is the dugs baws.

Gaz
26-03-2010, 03:28 PM
i used that code getting installed on the 12th od april full HD package and a extra box for £35 a month woo hoo

Nuitdelune
28-03-2010, 05:41 PM
For getting the Sky HD--anyone recommend the right HD TV to get--only need a 40ish inch --not a big room. Plasma, LED etc. I don't know where to start.

CapitalGreen
25-09-2013, 12:20 PM
Looking to get Sky installed, does anyone have any friends and family codes they are willing to share with their fellow Hibees? :greengrin