PDA

View Full Version : I guarantee you ......

EasterRoad4Ever
24-03-2010, 06:22 PM
Now that our overpaid, gutless, lazy mob of the team have flopped out of both cups and blown a number of chances to put 3rd place beyond our competition, they will win the next few games starting with Falkirk. You can put money on it.

Most of these Hibs players are in the mould of previous generations of Hibs players; scared ****less at the thought of winning or working for victory. They are all much more comfortable wallowing in self-pity and mediocrity, and can at long last RELAX in the knowledge that they're back in familiar territory and don't have to worry about working on a Saturday in mid-May.

And when they start winning again - which they will - Hughes and his bunch of losers will carry on like all is ok again with the world and we as fans should be happy with our lot.

Total embarrassment to the club - the lot of them.

.Sean.
24-03-2010, 06:27 PM
They won't win the next few games. Yes, they may well beat Falkirk but won't beat Dundee United on wednesday or Celtic next sunday. (Do i have my dates right?)

Beating falkirk wouldn't be any consolation for getting pumped out of the SC by a first division outfit and surrendering to Hearts in such fashion.

Alfred E Newman
24-03-2010, 07:00 PM
I would be very surprised if we win any of our next three games, infact it is hard to see us winning another game after the split.

bingo70
24-03-2010, 07:25 PM
They won't win the next few games. Yes, they may well beat Falkirk but won't beat Dundee United on wednesday or Celtic next sunday. (Do i have my dates right?)

Beating falkirk wouldn't be any consolation for getting pumped out of the SC by a first division outfit and surrendering to Hearts in such fashion.

Seeing a reaction from the players would be consolation to me.

Would be frustrating it's come too late, however a win on saturday would put us right back in the mix for 3rd as well as give us some confidence for the game against Utd.

Utd are clearly having a better time of it that us but lets not get carried away, they're not world beaters themselves.

IWasThere2016
24-03-2010, 08:34 PM
I cannae see where the next win is tbh. Falkirk away - fighting for their lives - not a banker by any stretch!

bingo70
24-03-2010, 08:39 PM
I cannae see where the next win is tbh. Falkirk away - fighting for their lives - not a banker by any stretch!

Don't think anyone would be daft enough to suggest it was a banker, however all teams are pretty even so we've a decent chance of winning in any of our remaining games.

I think it's pretty obvious there's a real lack of confidence around the team just now, looks like they've forgotten how to win, if we can somehow sneak a win somewhere hopefully our form will pick up again.

NOLA
24-03-2010, 09:31 PM

Iagree, can't see us beating anyone at the moment, how depressing that is!

gorgie_harp
24-03-2010, 09:59 PM
Now that our overpaid, gutless, lazy mob of the team have flopped out of both cups and blown a number of chances to put 3rd place beyond our competition, they will win the next few games starting with Falkirk. You can put money on it.

Most of these Hibs players are in the mould of previous generations of Hibs players; scared ****less at the thought of winning or working for victory. They are all much more comfortable wallowing in self-pity and mediocrity, and can at long last RELAX in the knowledge that they're back in familiar territory and don't have to worry about working on a Saturday in mid-May.

And when they start winning again - which they will - Hughes and his bunch of losers will carry on like all is ok again with the world and we as fans should be happy with our lot.

:agree::agree::top marks

Part/Time Supporter
24-03-2010, 10:15 PM
Don't think anyone would be daft enough to suggest it was a banker, however all teams are pretty even so we've a decent chance of winning in any of our remaining games.

I think it's pretty obvious there's a real lack of confidence around the team just now, looks like they've forgotten how to win, if we can somehow sneak a win somewhere hopefully our form will pick up again.

:agree:

+ve: Hibs still look like scoring a goal or two even when playing utter pish (Perth, PBS and Dingwall)

-ve: they look like conceding a goal from just about every opposition attack

If they tighten up they will start winning games fairly regularly (which is what they were doing until Christmas).

Ed De Gramo
24-03-2010, 10:22 PM

Without wanting to defend the players too much....every team goes through a slump.

We're stuck deep in ours at the moment, but we will bounce back :thumbsup:

Bishop Hibee
24-03-2010, 10:40 PM

If we win our next 2 games, which with Hibs is just as likely as being stuffed in both of them, then we'd likely be 3rd with a home game v Celtc next.

I wouldn't be embarrassed at that scenario unlikely though it may be and neither should the Hibs players.

plhibs
24-03-2010, 11:16 PM
I can't help thinking that our players look unfit compared with even Junior or First division teams. Some of them look like they are toiling to run a hundred yards. What are they doing at our training centre.:confused:

monktonharp
24-03-2010, 11:26 PM
:agree:

+ve: Hibs still look like scoring a goal or two even when playing utter pish (Perth, PBS and Dingwall)

-ve: they look like conceding a goal from just about every opposition attack

If they tighten up they will start winning games fairly regularly (which is what they were doing until Christmas).

Hibs,are quite likely to win on Saturday,get a draw midweek which they probably should have won,beat Celtic then f/ck it all up on the final day of the run in.that's the Hibernian way,dont you know

The Voice Of Reason
25-03-2010, 09:14 AM
I just cannot see this Hibs team going through to Falkirk (who are fighting for their jobs basically) and winning.

lt will be a game that require players who roll their sleeves up and "fight in the trenches" so to speak. Our players will be poncing about with gloves on, trying to play tippy tappy football (and suffering from hangovers due to too much Champagne an The Fantasy Palace). Bunch of soft touches.

OK, so this post is slightly tongue in cheek, however I think you catch my drift. I just cannot see this Hibs team winning at Falkirk. I can understand the OP's sentiments, after Tue night in Dingwall it would almost be a slap in the face if we DO win at Falkirk !

Bizarre - being a Hibs fan..........we love it really ! :wink:

Hibernia Na Eir
25-03-2010, 10:47 AM

get yuorself to the bookies pal !

i dont tend to agree we'll win anything soon. Falkirk are fighting for their lives. Another defeat loomin i reckon.