PDA

View Full Version : So how bad was your day?

sunshine1875
24-03-2010, 06:10 PM
Lots of extremely smug Jambos! Lots of 1902 or 109 comments as well.

Any funny stories to share?

Sudds_1
24-03-2010, 06:15 PM
Not that bad......my tactics with the ****bos are quite simple. After Saturday, my line was totally agreeable, they were better, should have won by 3 or 4, we were'nt up for it. Works a treat since they can't spark an argument and then go quiet.....

....same after last night. If you don't feed the animals, they starve.

Simples :wink:

madgoalie87
24-03-2010, 06:15 PM
I convincd them all I had a tener on county so I wasnt botherd. Made me feel a bit better.
A lot of bollocks but telin them I won 40 got them off my back a bit.

DC_Hibs
24-03-2010, 06:22 PM
I also got to give a Hearts fan an anal suppository.

What did you put it up with you gobby clown?

No abuse whatsoever as don't live in Scotland but situation wouldn't change if I did as I don't indulge in "fitba banter" with them nor associate with any.

No wonder they had a dig reading some of the crap people come away with on here (mostly when we were a great team with a great manager a month or two back!!!!!!!!!!!!)

MUGS

Baader
24-03-2010, 06:24 PM
Although angry about Hibs, when all is said and done, we can still go 10 points clear of the Yams.

Had no excuses Saturday they were better. Whenever the ones I know go on I ask them how much they'd care to wager they'll finish above us like they say they will. Not one puts their money where their mouth is. We're going through a rough patch but they still know they're s***e.

iwasthere1972
24-03-2010, 06:25 PM
Lots of extremely smug Jambos! Lots of 1902 or 109 comments as well.

Any funny stories to share?

I work with woman and we all know that they only talk about Eastenders, Coronation St, the ironing, the washing up and what they are having for dinner that night. :devil: My day went as well as it could do.

truehibernian
24-03-2010, 06:29 PM
Campbell Money, Albert Kidd, John Hewitt.............put those names in any sentence along with 1986 and they just whimper in a corner and twirl anything made of cloth with a slightly limp wrist.

joey1875
24-03-2010, 06:49 PM
I was getting slaged from every football fan i know.