PDA

View Full Version : My Player of Year

noseyhibby
24-03-2010, 04:50 PM
For me it's Ian Murray. He has been and is consistent and always plays to a high level (7 at least) most games, and the only one who can hold his head high through this present free-fall situation. Stokes is my 2nd choice for his goalscoring contribution. Wotherspoon is 3rd for breaking through and performing to a good standard,despite his inexperience.

jws1875
24-03-2010, 04:52 PM
The 12th player "us" as fans

Wotherspiniesta
24-03-2010, 04:56 PM
Murray has been brilliant, always wears his heart on his sleeve and is 100% commited to the cause..

Having said that he's not infallable and has been suffering a lack of form along with the rest of the team. IMO of course.

Phil D. Rolls
24-03-2010, 05:05 PM
For me it's Ian Murray. He has been and is consistent and always plays to a high level (7 at least) most games, and the only one who can hold his head high through this present free-fall situation. Stokes is my 2nd choice for his goalscoring contribution. Wotherspoon is 3rd for breaking through and performing to a good standard,despite his inexperience.

Ian Murray for me. Consistent and a Hibby through and through. I get the impression he is playing through pain from an injury.

The 12th player "us" as fans

:faf: Would you like a wee biscuit? Moan noo dinnae be feared, come an get yer nice wee coat on. Good wee Jambo, he's a good boy, yes!