PDA

View Full Version : Lancashire Hibs- FalkirK Game

darwenhibby
24-03-2010, 04:43 PM
I can get a bus at short notice for Saturday.
Anybody up for it.
Bus Co can do it for £300

If we can get the bus filled it should cost a tenner and Kids free.

I already have four names. Any others

Leaves Tickled Trout at 8.30 stop near Falkirk around 12.00 for refreshments.

Should be able to do pickups on M6.

Let me know.

BoltonHibee
24-03-2010, 04:43 PM
Anybody up for it.

Let me know.

Shove it!

darwenhibby
24-03-2010, 04:44 PM
Shove it!

Take it you cant make then Moray.

What about Jamie & Steph?

bighairyfaeleith
24-03-2010, 04:45 PM
Shove it!

:faf: think you might get a few of those responses

BoltonHibee
24-03-2010, 04:45 PM
Take it you cant make then Moray.

What about Jamie & Steph?

He's playing for me and she's working, now bugger off ya wind up:greengrin

BoltonHibee
24-03-2010, 04:47 PM
Anybody up for it.

Let me know.

Duane Tours, anybody interested in this beware, you will end up pushing it from Penicuik!

darwenhibby
24-03-2010, 04:49 PM
He's playing for me and she's working, now bugger off ya wind up:greengrin

No need to be like thatBolton:bitchy:

I am just trying to get us all back behind the team.

If you dont want to come fine. No need to be so damn rude.

Brooster
24-03-2010, 04:50 PM
Slightly off topic but met Bob Potter in Dingwall British Legion last night, he got the train from Wigan at 7am and stayed over in Inverness last night....now that is dedication. If only the players were half a dedicated we would be looking forward to a semi final at Hampden.

darwenhibby
24-03-2010, 04:52 PM
:
Slightly off topic but met Bob Potter in Dingwall British Legion last night, he got the train from Wigan at 7am and stayed over in Inverness last night....now that is dedication. If only the players were half a dedicated we would be looking forward to a semi final at Hampden.

:agree::top marks

BoltonHibee
24-03-2010, 04:52 PM

Bombay Bob, what a man and dedicated to the cause. Felt sorry for him knowing he would have that trek back early this am and today.

:thumbsup:

Ritchie
24-03-2010, 04:55 PM
Duane Tours, anybody interested in this beware, you will end up pushing it from Penicuik!

lovely part of the world! :agree:

WarringtonHibee
24-03-2010, 05:00 PM
Bombay is mental though. If this was for a home game then deffo as I'm a ST holder, but can't do away games because I work.

Although there isn't really much of a "team" to get behind...

darwenhibby
24-03-2010, 05:06 PM
Bombay is mental though. If this was for a home game then deffo as I'm a ST holder, but can't do away games because I work.

Although there isn't really much of a "team" to get behind...

Cheers Warrington glad to see some are more positive than others about supporting the team.

It makes you wonder whre that song went

"WE'LL SUPPORT YOU EVERMORE"

WellingtonHibby
24-03-2010, 05:10 PM
Bombay Bob, what a man and dedicated to the cause. Felt sorry for him knowing he would have that trek back early this am and today.

:thumbsup:

Sent me a text at 10pm, Dinghied his Season Ticket.. Not a Happy Man...

WellingtonHibby
24-03-2010, 05:13 PM
I would be ever so surprised if you could get it full. i think most of the Lancs Lads will be glad they aren't up here this week, in their works, getting it tight from the Yamboids. If the players arent arsed, i dont see how we should be..

blackpoolhibs
24-03-2010, 05:15 PM
Count me in duane, plus 7 from the mental hospital.:wink:

darwenhibby
24-03-2010, 09:28 PM
Count me in duane, plus 7 from the mental hospital.:wink:

Are the fernies billy & Paul T S included in that or are we still waiting for their answer Gary

blackpoolhibs
24-03-2010, 09:44 PM
Are the fernies billy & Paul T S included in that or are we still waiting for their answer Gary

No mate, they are running their own bus, they mentioned something about getting back on the same day being important. :confused:

darwenhibby
24-03-2010, 09:52 PM
No mate, they are running their own bus, they mentioned something about getting back on the same day being important. :confused:

Thats positive two buses going up from Lancashire for a Falkirk game.

It might betime to split the branch into two groups now North West Lancashire & South East Lancashire.

It just shows the potential of the Hibs support if we had adecent team on the pitch.

blackpoolhibs
24-03-2010, 09:54 PM
Thats positive two buses going up from Lancashire for a Falkirk game.

It might betime to split the branch into two groups now North West Lancashire & South East Lancashire.

It just shows the potential of the Hibs support if we had adecent team on the pitch.

You are forgetting the liverpool lads, merseyside hibs will need their own bus too. Will the new stand be big enough? :dunno:

HIBERNIAN-0762
24-03-2010, 09:58 PM
lovely part of the world! :agree:

******hole

:agree: :greengrin

darwenhibby
24-03-2010, 09:59 PM
You are forgetting the liverpool lads, merseyside hibs will need their own bus too. Will the new stand be big enough? :dunno:

Depends if Moray goes or not.

Can you not use your persusive powers to get him to go with us all on saturday.

blackpoolhibs
24-03-2010, 10:03 PM
Depends if Moray goes or not.

Can you not use your persusive powers to get him to go with us all on saturday.

Nah, the less doom and gloomers the better.

erin-go-bragh87
24-03-2010, 10:05 PM
No need to be like thatBolton:bitchy:

I am just trying to get us all back behind the team.

If you dont want to come fine. No need to be so damn rude.

I was just thinking the same thing reading this!! I never understand the point of Hibs supporters getting bitchy about other hibs supporters trying to organise supporting the team.

:top marksto you for the commitment to the team, only wish the players realised what some of us are willing to do to support them and realise that we have a right to demand more from them!

HibbyRod
24-03-2010, 10:09 PM
Cheers Warrington glad to see some are more positive than others about supporting the team.

It makes you wonder whre that song went

"WE'LL SUPPORT YOU EVERMORE"

Keep going for it DW.......Respect!:thumbsup:

blackpoolhibs
24-03-2010, 10:09 PM
I was just thinking the same thing reading this!! I never understand the point of Hibs supporters getting bitchy about other hibs supporters trying to organise supporting the team.

:top marksto you for the commitment to the team, only wish the players realised what some of us are willing to do to support them and realise that we have a right to demand more from them!

That bolton lad is very rude, i think someone's stole his wintergreen.

HibbyRod
24-03-2010, 10:10 PM

Yer a VERY Bad Man G!!!! :bitchy: :thumbsup::cool2:

BoltonHibee
25-03-2010, 11:43 AM

Oh dear....:faf:

blackpoolhibs
25-03-2010, 11:49 AM
Oh dear....:faf:

Aye you may laugh, but its true, every word.

WellingtonHibby
25-03-2010, 11:50 AM
Are any of you BamPots coming up for the Du Game on Wed?

blackpoolhibs
25-03-2010, 11:52 AM
Are any of you BamPots coming up for the Du Game on Wed?

Yes mate, i am, and i think bolton girn is too.5577

WellingtonHibby
25-03-2010, 11:54 AM

Braw. I am The Sacred Keeper of Bobs season Ticket unitl such time as he deigns to visit Easter Road again...Could be some time, by the sounds of it! :dummytit:

Owain_1987
25-03-2010, 11:56 AM
I like the idea of getting a bus together again just don't think this Saturday is the best one to do it for. Unless you can get me back to Carlisle for 6 I can make it :grr: You say well done to Bob for his hardcore I came up from Carlisle to Ross County. :greengrin

darwenhibby
25-03-2010, 03:52 PM

Do you think we will be able to get a bus for this one as well G

Now that we are all friends again:notworthy:

WellingtonHibby
25-03-2010, 05:15 PM
The last Lancs Hibs bus...Hearts..last Season? More messy than strictly necessary..?