PDA

View Full Version : New manager/ex-player

rolando hibee
24-03-2010, 03:29 PM
Can anyone explain why they want yogi to go? i was there last night and it was pretty bad. But county are no slouches. They simply had more confidence on the night. But to expect yogi to go is total crap. Plus it makes no odds whether he is an ex player or not. Give the man a break, you could tell how much he was hurting last night in interview so that makes me think he is commited to the job, which by the way aint an overnight fix.!! :grr:

dawn
24-03-2010, 03:33 PM
Can anyone explain why they want yogi to go? i was there last night and it was pretty bad. But county are no slouches. They simply had more confidence on the night. But to expect yogi to go is total crap. Plus it makes no odds whether he is an ex player or not. Give the man a break, you could tell how much he was hurting last night in interview so that makes me think he is commited to the job, which by the way aint an overnight fix.!! :grr:

Okay Yogi :devil:

rolando hibee
24-03-2010, 03:37 PM
Well apply for the job then!!
Okay Yogi :devil:

Ritchie
24-03-2010, 03:39 PM

no one said it was an overnight fix!

the fact is, teams know how hibs play now and set themselves up to beat us.

yogi has had plenty time to see this and make changes.... it hasnt happened.

he seems to be clueless.

Ritchie
24-03-2010, 03:40 PM
Well apply for the job then!!

whats with the big text?? :confused:

rolando hibee
24-03-2010, 03:42 PM
Point taken but thats what happens if a manager makes a change and it works, the man is a genius and if not lets hang him.!
no one said it was an overnight fix!

the fact is, teams know how hibs play now and set themselves up to beat us.

yogi has had plenty time to see this and make changes.... it hasnt happened.

he seems to be clueless.

rolando hibee
24-03-2010, 03:43 PM
Cause thats the way i like it ah ha ah ha
whats with the big text?? :confused:

Ritchie
24-03-2010, 03:45 PM
Point taken but thats what happens if a manager makes a change and it works, the man is a genius and if not lets hang him.!

but yogi wont take that chance which is even worse in my eyes.

at least if he makes a change and it doesnt work then we can say he tried and then we could look at the players commitment.

Cause thats the way i like it ah ha ah ha

aaaaahhhhh, ha ha haaaaaaaa :dizzy:

rolando hibee
24-03-2010, 03:46 PM
Bye the way worst players last night by a long way were bamba and thicot....rant over.

dawn
24-03-2010, 03:55 PM
Yogi needs time, most of us know this, infact I'd give him another season without question.

But this is a forum and there is going to be lots of people blowing off steam, I only hope that most people get it out there systems here and get right back to supporting our team and our manager.

ballengeich
24-03-2010, 04:10 PM
I agree with the OP. I wouldn't have appointed Yogi, but it's too early to cast him aside. He should be given time to turn round the recent slump, after which we're still higher than our finishing place last season.

There's an idea going around that ex-players can't manage a club. By that logic we should never have appointed Eddie Turnbull and Celtic blundered when they appointed Jock Stein.

bighairyfaeleith
24-03-2010, 04:15 PM
TBH calling for yogis head isn't right at the mo, but we are football fans and that makes us a fickle bunch.

He should be allowed more time, but he should also do something to get us out of this rut, and quickly.

and before I forget

I just wanted to join in