PDA

View Full Version : For All Those That Don't Care etc etc

johnrebus
24-03-2010, 01:44 PM
Why are so many people falling over themselves to tell us they don't care about Hibs anymore? That Scottish Fitba is sh*te, too expensive, :blah::blah::blah:

Nobody forces you to support Hibs

If you don't like it, please just **** off and don't come back.

GGTTH

:bye:

The_Todd
24-03-2010, 01:49 PM
They do care otherwise they wouldn't bother coming on here to declare they don't care. You know it, I know it, they know it

It's just a public demonstration of toys being thrown out the pram.

hibbymac
24-03-2010, 01:58 PM
Why are so many people falling over themselves to tell us they don't care about Hibs anymore? That Scottish Fitba is sh*te, too expensive, :blah::blah::blah:

GGTTH

Is it maybe that just some people like to mass debate. :dunno:

ronaldo7
24-03-2010, 02:00 PM
They do care otherwise they wouldn't bother coming on here to declare they don't care. You know it, I know it, they know it

It's just a public demonstration of toys being thrown out the pram.

Or scarfs thrown onto the pitch.

bingo70
24-03-2010, 02:00 PM
Maybe its just people putting things into perspective, i do care, probably not as much as i used to TBH, whether thats to do with us being pish, me getting older or because theres other more important things going on i dont know! Whether you like it or not, it is only a game and no amount of moaning about last night will change anything

monktonharp
24-03-2010, 02:30 PM
:agree: yup, it is only a game but in my mindset a very important part of my life when the football season comes along. I know that Hibernian will never play the likes of Barca,Real etc in competitive games anymore,but I do expect them to "compete" in one of matches against clubs invited in to our footballing set-up about 10 years ago! and will continue to expect them being at the business end of our league,one day losing the tag of biggest underacheivers ever invented. they are part of my make-up,and I'll continue to watch them.forever and ever. (and I thought Iwas a Rangers fan,until my 14th birthday,to my eternal shame:boo hoo:). end of

Big_D
24-03-2010, 02:39 PM

I suppose you could argue at least they were there spending hard earned cash watching a team going through the motions and being outplayed twice by Ross County

Leithenhibby
24-03-2010, 02:40 PM
Maybe its just people putting things into perspective, i do care, probably not as much as i used to TBH, whether thats to do with us being pish, me getting older or because theres other more important things going on i dont know! Whether you like it or not, it is only a game and no amount of moaning about last night will change anything

:top marks feel the same...:cool2:

Sammy7nil
24-03-2010, 02:58 PM

GGTTH

GREAT POST WELL THOUGHT OUT. I am sure Petrie will be on the phone for more advice.

I have been season ticket holder for around 25 years and went home and away for many years prior to getting a season ticket.
I am seriously considering not renewing. Okay tell me to f off etc not need but that is WRONG. Hibs need fans like me who bring through and encourage the next generation of fans.

As I get older football is less a life and death thing. There are other things competing for my time. I have missed 3 home games so far due to holidays and weddings no doubt the same will happen next year.
So WHY Buy a season ticket? walk up prices will be cheaper for me BUT I will also be less likely to go on cold wey wind days playing Hamilton if I dont have a season Ticket. This will be a loss to Hibs.
With the bigger capacity you will be able to get seats with your mates no problem. If I was the TASH I would be very very worried about season sales for next year.

NOW MORE THAN EVER HIBS NEED THE FANS AND THEY HAVE TO WORK FAR HARDER TO ATTRACT AND KEEP THEM.

andudare2
24-03-2010, 04:08 PM
:agree: yup, it is only a game but in my mindset a very important part of my life when the football season comes along. I know that Hibernian will never play the likes of Barca,Real etc in competitive games anymore,but I do expect them to "compete" in one of matches against clubs invited in to our footballing set-up about 10 years ago! and will continue to expect them being at the business end of our league,one day losing the tag of biggest underacheivers ever invented. they are part of my make-up,and I'll continue to watch them.forever and ever. (and I thought Iwas a Rangers fan,until my 14th birthday,to my eternal shame:boo hoo:). end of
spot on wullie, remember the hun part well, think i had something to do with your re-education on matters hibernian:faf: joking apart though i can see where folk are comming from on this, but hey ho we have been through worse times before in this ***** cup, arbroath at hame spring to mind , far to easily , so in the words of johnny logan? whats another year, just a pity were running out of them eh! years that is:faf:

Deek01
24-03-2010, 04:11 PM
I LOVE HIBS AND WILL CONTINUE TO SUPPORT THE TEAM...

that is all

greenlex
24-03-2010, 04:14 PM
The weirdest one I saw was a scarf that had been chucked at Dingwall's war memorial!!!!!! WTF was that all about?
I lost a grip on reality much to my embarrasment after the game but only for a few seconds.

bighairyfaeleith
24-03-2010, 04:19 PM

GGTTH

UBER UBER UBER UBER UBER UBER UBER UBER UBER UBER

TIAIHTS

:not worth

GreenBlade
24-03-2010, 04:36 PM

GGTTH

Yeh your bang on mate. Who the hell do these numpties think they are coming on here moaning. So what if they pay a fortune to watch crap? Go watch Brechin or Annan FFS!

Two things are certain however: 1) They don't like it because they do care and most of them followed them home and away during two relegations. Did you? What age are you anyway?

and 2) ?

Oh yeh, your a big-mouthed tit!

GreenBlade
24-03-2010, 04:40 PM
The weirdest one I saw was a scarf that had been chucked at Dingwall's war memorial!!!!!! WTF was that all about?
I lost a grip on reality much to my embarrasment after the game but only for a few seconds.

Lost a grip on reality? I'd be more worried I couldn't spell embarrassment frankly!

greenlex
24-03-2010, 04:41 PM
Lost a grip on reality? I'd be more worried I couldn't spell embarrassment frankly!:top marks:rolleyes:

MrSmith
24-03-2010, 05:38 PM
Right! Last night is now gone form my memory, actually most things are these days!!? however, to put a positive spin on Hibs:

I SUPPORTED HIBS HOME AND AWAY DURING ALEX MILLER'S TEN YEAR REIGN!!!

So you think you have it bad right now???

Grow some!

johnrebus
24-03-2010, 09:21 PM
Yeh your bang on mate. Who the hell do these numpties think they are coming on here moaning. So what if they pay a fortune to watch crap? Go watch Brechin or Annan FFS!

Two things are certain however: 1) They don't like it because they do care and most of them followed them home and away during two relegations. Did you? What age are you anyway?

and 2) ?

Oh yeh, your a big-mouthed tit!

Ah , the personal insult.

What a clever boy you are.

:tee hee:

.Sean.
24-03-2010, 09:24 PM

GGTTH

What an erse.

johnrebus
24-03-2010, 09:31 PM
I'd rather be an erse than someone who blames a fitba team because their life isn't perfect.

If I am an erse what does that make you?

A keyboard hardman?

Grow up.