PDA

View Full Version : Why last night confirmed my love for Hibs

crewetollhibee
24-03-2010, 10:51 AM
Simples. Because I am hurting so much it is dominating my every thought this morning. If I didn't love Hibs and all my beloved club stands for, then I would just be dismissing last night as another blip. But I'm not. I am so frustrated, furious, angry and downright embarassed, that it has just confirmed that my feelings can take such a battering but I STILL will come back for more. We are all in the same boat aren't we ? So please Yogi, get it sorted so that we can again have a smile, and confirm to us all that this love is not unrequited, and that we will soon be onward and upward once again. GGTTH.

johnrebus
24-03-2010, 10:53 AM
Simples. Because I am hurting so much it is dominating my every thought this morning. If I didn't love Hibs and all my beloved club stands for, then I would just be dismissing last night as another blip. But I'm not. I am so frustrated, furious, angry and downright embarassed, that it has just confirmed that my feelings can take such a battering but I STILL will come back for more. We are all in the same boat aren't we ? So please Yogi, get it sorted so that we can again have a smile, and confirm to us all that this love is not unrequited, and that we will soon be onward and upward once again. GGTTH.

You are a very sad, pathetic individual.

And so am I.

Well said.

:agree:

therealgavmac
24-03-2010, 10:55 AM

:agree:

M8UDB
24-03-2010, 10:56 AM

:top marks
So gutted today!! Was realy looking forward to a we boozy trip to Hampden :boo hoo:

Dinkydoo
24-03-2010, 10:57 AM
Nearly crashed the car at the 2nd County goal last night on the Dumfries bypass.

Absolutely gutted :boo hoo:

HIBERNIAN-0762
24-03-2010, 11:11 AM

So your just another of the sheep flock then?, can't really find any reason to even listen to a game on the radio anymore, it's just not worth the strain

Chuckie
24-03-2010, 11:12 AM
My own opinion is that we are the mental Hibees baby we've got class, Hibees ya bas...

CRAZYHIBBY
24-03-2010, 11:15 AM
im eating a steak pie just now

hibbiedon
24-03-2010, 11:21 AM

Ditto

Sproston Green
24-03-2010, 11:44 AM
So your just another of the sheep flock then?, can't really find any reason to even listen to a game on the radio anymore, it's just not worth the strain

Well then dont - simple solution:bye:

I hate all these melodramatic posters who make these brash statements after any defeat. Im never going back blah blah blah

It is the fitba messageboard equivalent of a child storming out the room, slamming the door then looking back in to see who was watching...

erin-go-bragh87
24-03-2010, 11:48 AM

Sums up exactly how Im feeling this morning. No-one said supporting hibs was easy!