PDA

View Full Version : Song for the next home game?

Gus Fring
24-03-2010, 11:14 AM
I was thinking

"11 Green Bottlers went to Dingwall"

Also if we want to get a Banner printed I could get it done at work for about 30 quid. Ten foot wide, 2 foot high?

Vince White
24-03-2010, 11:20 AM
I was thinking

Also if we want to get a Banner printed I could get it done at work for about 30 quid. Ten foot wide, 2 foot high?

That's not actually very big. I'd suggest 30 foot wide 10 foot high if you want the players to see it properly.

Baldy Foghorn
24-03-2010, 11:21 AM
I was thinking

Why not go that wee step extra and shoot the players during the warm up:confused::confused:

johnrebus
24-03-2010, 11:22 AM
Why not go that wee step extra and shoot the players during the warm up:confused::confused:

Yup. I'd go with that.

Frazerbob
24-03-2010, 12:22 PM
"You're not fit to wear the green"

West Ham were giving a similar song big licks last night.

Teo10
24-03-2010, 12:23 PM
"Im gonna add you all on facebook and gee ya's loads o abuse!!!"

CropleyWasGod
24-03-2010, 12:25 PM
That's not actually very big. .

It's not very clever either.

sunshine1875
24-03-2010, 12:38 PM
To Yogi "You don't know what you're doing"

Beefster
24-03-2010, 12:43 PM
My prediction is that, in the main, no critical songs will be sung and no critical banners will be on display at the next home game.

dawn
24-03-2010, 12:45 PM
Don't know if it should be sung to the players or fellow fans but best not directed at Yogi....

Fight Fight Fight :greengrin

Wotherspiniesta
24-03-2010, 12:49 PM
"Glory Glory to the Hibees, Glory Glory to the Hibees, Glory Glory to the Hibees and the Hibs go marching on"

steakbake
24-03-2010, 12:50 PM
I was thinking

Will you be standing in the Falkirk end, then?

Teo10
24-03-2010, 12:51 PM
"We'll support you ever more"

:devil:

Newry Hibs
24-03-2010, 01:05 PM
What about Johnny Logan's 1980 Eurovision Hit - 'What's Another Year'? :boo hoo:

Wotherspiniesta
24-03-2010, 01:19 PM
What about Johnny Logan's 1980 Eurovision Hit - 'What's Another Year'? :boo hoo:

First post in 3 years and that's the best you can do? LTYF

dawn
24-03-2010, 01:26 PM
First post in 3 years and that's the best you can do? LTYF

There are a lot of them about since last night, stupid ugly suckers should be more concerned about their own probs, says it all when they have to come on:hnet: and gloat.

Ritchie
24-03-2010, 01:27 PM
"we're so predictable, we're so predictable!"

MrRobot
24-03-2010, 01:40 PM
Oh Hibernian, are wonderful.
Oh Hibernian, are wonderful.
Apart from Defence, Goalies and Midfield
Oh Hibernian are wonderful

:greengrin

Martin
24-03-2010, 01:50 PM
"Glory Glory to the Hibees, Glory Glory to the Hibees, Glory Glory to the Hibees and the Hibs go marching on"

:agree:

sunshine1875
24-03-2010, 03:15 PM
We've got the worst midfield..........in the league,

We've got Gone Missing Miller, Backpass McBride, John Reeking and Deeeeekooo,

We've got the worst midfield..........in the league

:duck:

Sammy7nil
24-03-2010, 03:19 PM
PATHETIC THREAD

Support your team on the day if they deserve a ribbing let them know about when they walk off

proud_and_green
24-03-2010, 03:21 PM

We've got Gone Missing Miller, Backpass McBride, John Reeking and Deeeeekooo,

We've got the worst midfield..........in the league

:duck:

I have to say that made me laugh!!

A bit like the sheep when they took the sting out of everyone singing sheep ****ging *******s....we're only ....

Ps, i'm not that keen on singing anything that slags off the team, they'll have enough pelters anyway and i would prefer that we get behind them.

ahibby
24-03-2010, 03:21 PM
How about 'We're ****** and we know we are"

sunshine1875
24-03-2010, 03:32 PM
PATHETIC THREAD

Support your team on the day if they deserve a ribbing let them know about when they walk off

It is a joke, I think. I for one will definitely be willing them on in the next home game, but I cannot accept such inept displays any longer.

Forza Fred
24-03-2010, 04:38 PM
I was thinking

I'd expect this to be seen more at Tynecastle than Easter Road.

Perhaps you should ask this question of your friends on another forum.

Gus Fring
24-03-2010, 04:43 PM
Ill point out to the people calling my thread pathetic that I am a season ticket holder and will be present in the Hibs end at the falkirk stadium on saturday.

I however reserve the right to sing to the players and managers as I see fit cos i've paid my money!

I support yogi 100%, some players however have some work to do before i'll enjoy hearing their name in the lineup

Sammy7nil
24-03-2010, 04:46 PM
Ill point out to the people calling my thread pathetic that I am a season ticket holder and will be present in the Hibs end at the falkirk stadium on saturday.

I however reserve the right to sing to the players and managers as I see fit cos i've paid my money!

I support yogi 100%, some players however have some work to do before i'll enjoy hearing their name in the lineup

Great well done. I am sure the players are really looking forward to your ideas on supporting the team.

Viva_Palmeiras
24-03-2010, 04:51 PM

Do you think that will win them over to your way of thinking :confused:

Sammy7nil
24-03-2010, 05:02 PM

Great well done. I am sure the players are really looking forward to your ideas on supporting the team.

Woody1985
24-03-2010, 05:11 PM
OP = Pish

Phil D. Rolls
24-03-2010, 05:12 PM
I was thinking

Don't be such a f*nny. On second thoughts, try it and see how long you last before 11 green bottles land in your vicinity.

You'd be much better with 99 Red Balloons.

Phil D. Rolls
24-03-2010, 05:13 PM

Don't care if you're a Troll or not, that is very funny! :faf:

Phil D. Rolls
24-03-2010, 05:16 PM

Why not just try an Open Letter, you certainly sound like the sort of officious wee clerk that inhabits that hovel over the road. You are nothing more than a customer, get over it.

I respect your right to sing whatever you want. Just as I respect the right of other Hibs fans to banjo you for being such a twat.

PeterboroHibee
24-03-2010, 05:29 PM
I was thinking

:faf: I think thats pretty good tbh.

benrocky
24-03-2010, 05:55 PM
I was thinking

Is that not to many words for you to remember:bye:

Sudds_1
24-03-2010, 06:19 PM
"a glass of champagne" ? :wink:

iwasthere1972
24-03-2010, 06:20 PM
I was thinking

This is all I have to say :bye:

Gus Fring
24-03-2010, 08:10 PM
Jeezo, now there's a reaction I wasn't expecting given that I was trying to lighten the mood originally

A very vocal part of this board want Yogi gone and the team given a right good kick up the arse etc, but I suggest that we sing a song as a Joke and I get lambasted for it?

I think comparing me to a Yam, implying that I am stupid, insulting me and comparing to urine is way more out of order than my mere suggestion of singing a song that was more of a pun than a serious suggestion!

Next time i'll suggest a really catchy happy song that a very small minority can sing instead?

Newry Hibs
24-03-2010, 09:18 PM
Don't care if you're a Troll or not, that is very funny! :faf:

Not a troll - honest. I know it's been 3 years since I registered, but posting at work was extremely sackable, so I just didn't bother with .net. Bad taste first post I know - but I was trying lighten my gloom on an 'amusing' thread.

I have enough trouble over here keeping my kids away from the lesser green influence, so last night was a real shocker. A good way to help them keep the faith is an occassional trip for a big match.

Irish_Steve
24-03-2010, 10:09 PM
We wont win the Cup
We dont give a flying ******,
We all know Fat Jim Knew
Billy Brown`s a hibby too

madabouthibs
24-03-2010, 10:53 PM
Jeezo, now there's a reaction I wasn't expecting given that I was trying to lighten the mood originally

A very vocal part of this board want Yogi gone and the team given a right good kick up the arse etc, but I suggest that we sing a song as a Joke and I get lambasted for it?

I think comparing me to a Yam, implying that I am stupid, insulting me and comparing to urine is way more out of order than my mere suggestion of singing a song that was more of a pun than a serious suggestion!

Next time i'll suggest a really catchy happy song that a very small minority can sing instead?

:faf: Mate, stick to your guns, don't listen to them. I think you should get yer banner made up, and hang it from the East stand.

Oh wait... :bye:

benrocky
24-03-2010, 11:33 PM

Good Lad:wink:

yekimevol
25-03-2010, 10:52 AM
gents we ALL are frustrated with the performances as of late but come on never turn your back :notworthy:

Phil MaGlass
25-03-2010, 01:31 PM
We shouldnt be singing were ****** and we know we are its the team that are not the whole shebang.
Yuo should sing youre ****** and you know you are or Youre not fit to wear the green.
10 green bottlers sounds good, but it does detract from players who have played their hearts out in a 5hit set up.
Mibbe complete silence and white hankies being waved might get the message through.

RIP
25-03-2010, 01:50 PM
That's not actually very big. I'd suggest 30 foot wide 10 foot high if you want the players to see it properly.

Will there be enough supporters there to carry it? :greengrin