PDA

View Full Version : Glad the Yams are alive and well

matty_f
24-03-2010, 09:42 AM
I'd been worried about them all season, as it seemed like they'd dropped off the face of the earth, and the ones you did see, 'weren't interested in football anymore'.

Luckily, they're not dead or seriously iill, as they have all come out now.

Well done them, it must be ******ing brilliant being the big team where the ONLY thing you've got to look forward to is Hibs' Scottish Cup Record.

GTF ya trampy Yam bas*ards.

givescotlandfreedom
24-03-2010, 09:49 AM
Yep, crap on the field we may be but eveything about them's a laughing stock

The Voice Of Reason
24-03-2010, 09:50 AM
I'd been worried about them all season, as it seemed like they'd dropped off the face of the earth, and the ones you did see, 'weren't interested in football anymore'.

Well done them, it must be ******ing brilliant being the big team where the ONLY thing you've got to look forward to is Hibs' Scottish Cup Record.

Excellent post. :agree:

Allant1981
24-03-2010, 09:51 AM
i've lost count of the amount of txts or messages left on facebook by jambos, never here from them all season then they win a derby and we are knocked out of the cup and there are hunners of them

therealgavmac
24-03-2010, 09:54 AM

:top marks Matty! Great post!

JE89
24-03-2010, 09:57 AM
i've lost count of the amount of txts or messages left on facebook by jambos, never here from them all season then they win a derby and we are knocked out of the cup and there are hunners of them

That is natural and I'm sure there are many Hibbys who are exactly the same. (Please don't post about 'always supporting the team no matter what')

When Hibs win, I gloat. When we lose, I get depressed. How many of us sent a Jambo a text/ left a Facebook comment when they were knocked out of the Co-op Cup by St Mirren? Or when they were pumped by Dyanmo?

Of course they will gloat, I know I certainly would!

Allant1981
24-03-2010, 10:02 AM
That is natural and I'm sure there are many Hibbys who are exactly the same. (Please don't post about 'always supporting the team no matter what')

When Hibs win, I gloat. When we lose, I get depressed. How many of us sent a Jambo a text/ left a Facebook comment when they were knocked out of the Co-op Cup by St Mirren? Or when they were pumped by Dyanmo?

Of course they will gloat, I know I certainly would!

I always do it, all my mates are jambos so i get it big time when we get humped

The_Todd
24-03-2010, 11:24 AM
Indeed, here's a collection of "undercover" Yams:

http://www.crocus.co.uk/images/products2/PL/20/00/00/63/PL2000006319_card_lg.jpg

Bayern Bru
24-03-2010, 01:20 PM
I limit Yamfriendships. In fact, I don't have one Yam mate at all. :smug:
..unfortunately all that means is that I get it from Celtic fans and non-football fans. :confused: